Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thank you!!
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thank you!!
01-03-2017 2:20 AM

Hi,

I want to thank this forum. I am on this forum for last 1 and half a year. I have learnt a lot from this place. Initially, it was all about mones. As time passed, I learnt about relationship, health, perfumes, life advice and girls. We have wonderful information on many subjects.

I also made great friends. They are very knowledgeable and capable man. It was a pleasure to interact with them.

I got great advice on relationship and girls. My life is much sorted than average man. It is because of this forum.

I want to Thanks every member on this forum. From senior member to noobs with knowledge to Administrators. You guys have done a great job of maintaining this place truthful.

Members dedication towards finding truth is phenomenal. People over here keep the same spirit in life.

A big thank you for all of this !!

Thank You
01-03-2017 2:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Test.of.Sweden
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Thank you!!
01-03-2017 7:31 AM

Thank you, I've read a lot of your posts and learned Smile
01-03-2017 7:31 AM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-03-2017 12:01 PM

(01-03-2017 2:20 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hi,

I want to thank this forum. I am on this forum for last 1 and half a year. I have learnt a lot from this place. Initially, it was all about mones. As time passed, I learnt about relationship, health, perfumes, life advice and girls. We have wonderful information on many subjects.

I also made great friends. They are very knowledgeable and capable man. It was a pleasure to interact with them.

I got great advice on relationship and girls. My life is much sorted than average man. It is because of this forum.

I want to Thanks every member on this forum. From senior member to noobs with knowledge to Administrators. You guys have done a great job of maintaining this place truthful.

Members dedication towards finding truth is phenomenal. People over here keep the same spirit in life.

A big thank you for all of this !!

Thank You

I don't post often but I read a lot of information and your posts are some of the most insightful here. I am sure I speak for most when I say you will be surely missed.

Just curious as to why you are leaving. If it is too personal a reason then obviously don't answer. But as I said above you are/were one of the best posters and just curious why you are leaving when you are such a valued forum member. Anyway good luck in your future endeavors and of course I wish you a prosperous new year.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 12:04 PM by kehawe.)
01-03-2017 12:01 PM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-03-2017 12:17 PM

(01-03-2017 12:01 PM)kehawe Wrote:  I don't post often but I read a lot of information and your posts are some of the most insightful here. I am sure I speak for most when I say you will be surely missed.

Just curious as to why you are leaving. If it is too personal a reason then obviously don't answer. But as I said above you are/were one of the best posters and just curious why you are leaving when you are such a valued forum member. Anyway good luck in your future endeavors and of course I wish you a prosperous new year.

Where does he say anything about leaving?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
01-03-2017 12:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

01-03-2017 11:52 PM

I am not leaving anywhere.

Life is too short. Don't hesitate to thank people and ask for forgiveness. You never know when things will go wrong. So, I said thanks.
01-03-2017 11:52 PM
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-04-2017 12:17 PM

(01-03-2017 11:52 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I am not leaving anywhere.

Life is too short. Don't hesitate to thank people and ask for forgiveness. You never know when things will go wrong. So, I said thanks.

Well done and well said. The power of "thank you" is very underrated. It opens doors and gets you through them faster and easier than most people think.....Why.....because people are starved for it and very few use it.
01-04-2017 12:17 PM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2017 3:47 PM

(01-03-2017 11:52 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I am not leaving anywhere.

I have absolutely no idea why I thought that you said you were leaving. After reading this post I went and re read your first post and again I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking. My apologies.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 9:23 PM by kehawe.)
01-04-2017 3:47 PM

Share This Thread