Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Terribly leaky to-go sprayers
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1012 posts

RE: Terribly leaky to-go sprayers
12-07-2011 6:03 PM

(12-07-2011 5:55 PM)dbot Wrote:  I'm pretty sure it's always been an issue. I've read a bunch of reports from 2006/2007 of people receiving half-empty to-gos.

It nearly always was a problem !

right !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-07-2011 6:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1093 thanks in 492 posts

12-07-2011 6:25 PM

Wow. Didnt realize it was this way from the begining. At some point there togos were ok. When i first startef ordering in early 2010 i dont recall any that were leaking. Its been an issue with my orders recently.

Other companies have quality sprayers. Diane wraps her sprayers like it was fort knox. They come capped and sealed in plastic. The caps also have orings. Never had an issue with her sprayers. Wolf's 10 ml comes in a quality sprayer.

I love chris's togos. Those are high quality and although ive gotten 2 of them, they look like they would hold up quite well.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Can someone post the link for L2K?

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
12-07-2011 6:25 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-07-2011 6:39 PM

AD has changed their togos several times ..

the ones i know from 2007 are the ones still sold at Lotion crafters !!

sometimes the spray head stops working .. but they nearly never leak !

somewhere at the beginning of 2010 they changed the togos .. and how they have those with the thick plastic when you unscrew them . easy to find out ..

those are leaking like hell and the spray head that can be bought as an single item ( at SKS bottles ... hint hint ) does not fit to the tube 100%

Why don't they take better togos and solve the leakage problems .... are they not motivated enough ??

Pago

12-07-2011 6:39 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, shadowknight, JohnnyHard, dbot
universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 15 posts

12-14-2011 9:10 AM

Just placed another order with AD since I had $20 in gift certificates from the last time I placed an order and got leaky bottles.

Ordered MX297 on Monday. Shipped on Tuesday. Arrived at 10AM this morning (Wednesday).

Say what you will about AD, but they've got the shipping thing down PAT. As good as Amazon.

And I'm sure Mickaelia will give me another refund for the leaky bottle, so it's not like they are screwing me over like True Pheromones did.

Plus they gave me a free bottle of MX435 to test out.

But still, can we please fix the leaky bottle issue???
12-14-2011 9:10 AM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-14-2011 1:36 PM

(12-14-2011 9:10 AM)universe Wrote:  Just placed another order with AD since I had $20 in gift certificates from the last time I placed an order and got leaky bottles.

Ordered MX297 on Monday. Shipped on Tuesday. Arrived at 10AM this morning (Wednesday).

Say what you will about AD, but they've got the shipping thing down PAT. As good as Amazon.

And I'm sure Mickaelia will give me another refund for the leaky bottle, so it's not like they are screwing me over like True Pheromones did.

But still, can we please fix the leaky bottle issue???

To be honst ...

what does the best consumer service help you if you need it for every order ...

i wonder what costs them more ..

Mickaelia having to hande innumerous complaints about leaking bottles ...

wrong or missing items ... ( out of 10 orders that's the case with 7 orders )

or to get some better togos ..

or to have somebody who will tape the togos properly ..
How much would such a person cost them in the Lab ??

i don't think that you need somebody highly trained to do this so the costs should be not that high ..

All this does not make sense...

Pago

12-14-2011 1:36 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, shadowknight, NewAlpha

universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
43 thanks in 15 posts

12-14-2011 2:14 PM

I know, Pago. I totally agree with you. I have never had any wrong or missing orders, but the last two orders have leaked, and that's unacceptable to me (even if I basically got them for free).

I'm done with AD until they sort this mess out. Just ran out of A314, Wolf should be arriving soon.
I mean really, how can I spend my time testing Putatives and MXs for a company that can't even manage basic quality control? And why bother testing something if there's a chance it might go out of stock for months, years, afterward?

They've been in business for a long time, so who knows what the heck is going on over there. Too bad, really.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 2:15 PM by universe.)
12-14-2011 2:14 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

12-14-2011 2:26 PM

(12-14-2011 2:14 PM)universe Wrote:  I know, Pago. I totally agree with you. I have never had any wrong or missing orders, but the last two orders have leaked, and that's unacceptable to me (even if I basically got them for free).

I'm done with AD until they sort this mess out. Just ran out of A314, Wolf should be arriving soon.
I mean really, how can I spend my time testing Putatives and MXs for a company that can't even manage basic quality control? And why bother testing something if there's a chance it might go out of stock for months, years, afterward?

They've been in business for a long time, so who knows what the heck is going on over there. Too bad, really.

Nearly for every order i made ..

i'd get refunds because something was OOS .

i had to call the customer service because they had to change something .

they sent me the wrong Putative .... only as an example ... i ordered P2002 and did get P3003

not to talk about the leaking togos ...

only in one order i made this year ( and i made more than 10 ) the togos were not leaking ... and this was after i wrote to John Sebastian a mail on how annoying all this is ..

i that order they nicely taped the togos ( not only a bit tape around to make it look like ... what does not have any effects .. it has to be taped properly with quality tape ... tesa works for me as well )

i have to say that mostly their MX's leake ...directly followed by their Instant line togos ...

Cheers,

Pago

12-14-2011 2:26 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
389 thanks in 90 posts

12-14-2011 7:49 PM

(12-14-2011 9:10 AM)universe Wrote:  And I'm sure Mickaelia will give me another refund for the leaky bottle, so it's not like they are screwing me over like True Pheromones did.

I think you should let it go with True Pheromone, they just had some problem with the overflow of orders but we have all received our things after all.

You should have stick to your original order, True Alpha is a solid product and at a fraction of the price you will pay for another Apha mix(Wolf, Corporativo or A314 on a314.com). At this low price, I really have no problem waiting 2-4 weeks...

Hope Wolf does some good things for you and great choice in MX297, a lock in my top 5 products: the life of the party mix!

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-14-2011 7:49 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, dbot, shadowknight, paradigmshift
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
568 thanks in 220 posts

12-14-2011 8:13 PM

Well, as for the leaky togo sprays go, I have plenty of togo bottles from Androtics, and yesterday when I wanted to store my Statrione, almost all my togo bottles were half full. I didn't even use any of them. The only two were taped, one from true pheromones(true trust) and the other from androtics( Instant Jerk).
12-14-2011 8:13 PM

universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
43 thanks in 15 posts

12-14-2011 8:56 PM

(12-14-2011 7:49 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  I think you should let it go with True Pheromone, they just had some problem with the overflow of orders but we have all received our things after all.

You should have stick to your original order, True Alpha is a solid product and at a fraction of the price you will pay for another Apha mix(Wolf, Corporativo or A314 on a314.com). At this low price, I really have no problem waiting 2-4 weeks...

Hope Wolf does some good things for you and great choice in MX297, a lock in my top 5 products: the life of the party mix!
I guess I'm just not as understanding as the rest of you guys Smile

I had a bad experience with their customer service and I see no reason to give them another chance. I gave them multiple chances to correct their error and they chose not to.

I'm done with Androtics as well, after receiving 2 leaky shipments.
12-14-2011 8:56 PM

Share This Thread