Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn Up The Heat Does nothing I can see....
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
RE: Turn Up The Heat Does nothing I can see....
10-31-2009 4:41 AM

(10-31-2009 3:17 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Di your one of the handful of people out of the hundreds of mone users I have met and worked with one on one that gets a actual physical effect from pheromones. Its not that I am saying your not getting these reactions, I believe you are it just makes me ponder as to why. While women do get bitchy when they wear a high amount of Androstanone or any male pheromone small amounts have been used in products for years. Almost all women's formulas including many of the test formulas we have all contain 2.5 or less of Androstanone in them. 2.5 is not even a lot for young males to wear. We are exposed to more then this naturally in the air in many environments.

Yes and you notice I don't have any reviews up for those products. I stopped testing the MX's (other than MX274, MX314, and MX335) because of adverse reactions. I even tried to give away my MX292... as popular as that was, and the woody-maker, I gave to Lor.

(10-31-2009 3:17 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I have found with many of the people who have these type of responses that its a "thinking" response the the actual signature. A memory response to a high Androstanone signature person that caused anxiety to the person at some point. This type response to a sever reaction to pheromones has been studied quite a bit actually and is something to consider.

Tisha

I don't hang out with other people who wear pheromones, so I wouldn't know what someone wearing a none's signature is like, much less develop some kind of complex around that. And these products contain orders of magnitude above what you would find in even the filthiest street person (who never make my neck and shoulders spasm, btw).

Some people find the smell of Alpha Androstenol to be pleasant. To me Alpha Androstenol smells equally as offensive and adversive and very similar to none.

I use products that contain alpha Androstenol in much higher amounts than the highest recommended for none with no problems, and find they usually make me giddy and silly... but no pain and no muscle spasm, even when I can smell the Alpha Androstenol, like in AD's Like A Magnet. (I still have a bottle of that btw, would you like it? Gawd, talk about stench!)

I bought Turn Up The Heat with my first order and I used it about once or twice a week with no results with my guy or myself. Much like you are now doing, I attributed the muscle spasm to the anxiety, rather than attribute the anxiety to the pain. I rationalized that as being attributed to... I don't know... I guess maybe worrying why this stuff wasn't working.

I tried Turn Up The Heat with Like A Magnet and without Like A Magnet. I tried Like A Magnet with and without Turn Up The Heat. Neither of them did much of anything.

I tried Instant Sexiness with and without Turn Up The Heat... nothing sexual, pain with Turn Up The Heat, no pain without.

I tried straight up TAH and TAL and never saw the results promised with those either, but no spasm, no pain, except when I layered with Turn Up The Heat.

(All this was what drove me into start mixing up all those FUCK ME mixes I listed over at AD, because none of the Instant line made even a dent in my husband's interest in sex or in either of our arousal levels during sex at all.)

It was only when I started using other stuff more and mixing up my own mixes with and without layering with Turn Up The Heat that the pattern emerged ... Turn Up The Heat=neck and shoulder spasm, NO Turn Up The Heat=no neck and shoulder spasm.

Then I tried your bewitched... there isn't much Turn Up The Heat in that per spray... Same result. I took out the Turn Up The Heat and no pain.

So, yes there is an association there, but it isn't psychological. It is more straightforward than that. And before you point out potential none OD, I was very careful to never use the stuff for more than one or two days a week, so build up was not an issue.

So, nah, I think I'll just stick to using stuff I know doesn't put me in painful spasm for hours.

Btw, Edge gel wipes cause the same problems for me, and they stink to high heaven as well.

EDIT: I just wanted to state that I don't discount other peoples positive reaction or negative reaction to none. It obviously affects people in different ways or it wouldn't be so popular. But for me... blech.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2009 6:43 AM by Diane999.)
10-31-2009 4:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

11-01-2009 3:36 AM

Quote:So, nah, I think I'll just stick to using stuff I know doesn't put me in painful spasm for hours.

Good Goddess, I agree you shouldn't be using them when your getting those type reactions with them, that's no fun for you. I dont think its a Androstanone OD and I was not going to suggest that. Its takes a hell of a lot more Androstanone then you mentioned you were using to create OD or buildup. I am just curious really of the whys when it comes to anyone's severe reactions. Of course without medical testing no one really would know the whys but like I mentioned your part of a handful of people who have reported these reactions. I am a pheromone coach so naturally I would be curious as to what the cause is whether Psychological or Biological.

Quote:And these products contain orders of magnitude above what you would find in even the filthiest street person (who never make my neck and shoulders spasm, btw).

Actually that is true of the everyday people we see in passing. However when they test groups of people high levels are diffusing into the air. Still more testing really needs to be done before anything conclusive can be determined by that because everyone cant be secreting the exact signatures.

I have never really been a advocate for women wearing high levels of any predominately male pheromone. Same way I am not with men wearing predominately women's pheromone. I have always said it not only creates signal confusion but makes the user feel "out of sorts". Its not natural and the very feeling of having something on you that is so foreign to what biologically natural to you could probably cause anxiety as well as behavior change in the user. Maybe your body is just saying "hell no" in a way.

Tisha
11-01-2009 3:36 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

11-01-2009 4:02 AM

With the way I respond to Androstanone I believe it has to do with trigering the main facial nerves. And you are correct, that only a small percentage of people react this way to Androstanone.

I agree totally with your assessment that women probably shouldn't wear a lot of male pheromones. Ditto for me wearing a lot of female pheromones.

But the really interesting ones are androgynous and also neurosteroids (which, correct me if I'm wrong, androstenone is not).

Those are the Anols and Androsterone. These are the ones that seem to have the most consistent effects in both sexes. And these... well let's just say I'm still on that personal journey of discovering what they can do for me.

Diane
11-01-2009 4:02 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

11-01-2009 5:52 AM

Quote:But the really interesting ones are androgynous and also neurosteroids (which, correct me if I'm wrong, androstenone is not).

Hell I dont know, I have to look everything up and they all pretty much interest me. LOL Your more of the scientist then me and have a better understanding of the molecules biologically.

Like I said I am a coach. I've decided to write a coaching thread here. I may even write a ebook down the line. I love exploring the science side of things but coaching on the use of pheromones and what they can do for you. The mixing of certain molecules and improving socialization is my main interest. The science side of things just helps me in doing that more effectively but its never been my strong suit.

Tisha
11-01-2009 5:52 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

11-01-2009 10:35 AM

(11-01-2009 5:52 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Hell I dont know, I have to look everything up and they all pretty much interest me. LOL Your more of the scientist then me and have a better understanding of the molecules biologically.

Like I said I am a coach. I've decided to write a coaching thread here. I may even write a ebook down the line. I love exploring the science side of things but coaching on the use of pheromones and what they can do for you. The mixing of certain molecules and improving socialization is my main interest. The science side of things just helps me in doing that more effectively but its never been my strong suit.

Tisha

I wouldn't sell myself so short if I were you Tisha. You have a wealth of information in addition to your experience with pheromones. Maybe it all doesn't click into place all the time, but when it does there is no one on the any of these forums that can match your knowledge about pheromones, both practical and scientific.

Diane
11-01-2009 10:35 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, QuietGuy
ladyofthewoods
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

11-02-2009 7:50 PM

I just found out he is only using 1 spray. I'll tell him to up his dosage & see what happens [Image: 4.gif]

"Strange women lying about in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government" - The Pythons
11-02-2009 7:50 PM

Share This Thread