Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THU-HUG Review
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: THU-HUG Review
12-13-2018 10:18 AM

it had all of the tug hug comfort , talkativeness and attraction but with an av kick.
at that low dose, it felt like all the ingredients just combined perfectly, every blend was adding on top of the other what it does solo.

it was mostly at the latin dancing i always go to and i was there with tug hug twice, so i have a pretty good base.
i felt like i had significantly more attention and attraction.
every girl that was dancing with me was fucking loving it. got some pretty obvious attraction with at least 3 different girls,
two of them were hot, one was older.
and another older women, decent looking, couldnt get enough of me. but i had her from day one Party2

i did notice some weird stuff, i cant tell if its the mones or randomness but i feel like av the the culprit.
two girls were leading me, which i cant remember when was the last time it happened at least in that group.
or to be more exact, one of them was not letting me lead, instead of taking my hand she was dancing freestyle almost the entire time, was super weird, i danced with her at least 6 times before and it never happened.
maybe she was trying to seduce me haha

the other girl was letting me lead and then she just took over leading, spining me and shit and then she was like, "oh sorry ill let you lead". there was a really good song playing at that moment so maybe it was that.

there was another really cute girl that i danced with a couple of times before and it was very standard. this time, i was going to the toilet and on the way out we locked eyes and she immediately reached her hands out to invite me to dance.
it was way better then before, i made a couple of mistakes and she said "show me what youve learn today" and then i did some moves and every time she was really complimenting me.
i dont recall talking with her or anything on previous dances.

on top of it all i really fellt it added a vip touch.
12-13-2018 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: THU-HUG Review
12-20-2018 4:19 AM

after more then 8 usages of this combo, i will say that for me its a very good one.

from all the blends and mixes i've tried, its not the craziest, usually not so balant, and definitely not the best in any one goal, but its one of the most well rounded and one of the most consistent if not the most.

comfort, sociability, trust and at least some amount of attraction with almost every girl ive interacted with so far.
i am talking about more then 60 different women that i had solid interactions with in many different situations, in hundreds of interactions in total.
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018 4:19 AM by Hombre.)
12-20-2018 4:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  THU vs GOA vs Swoon boyscout73 5 641 08-27-2018 1:29 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  latina + goa + thu + at nonbeliever 0 1,141 09-03-2015 4:04 PM
Last Post: nonbeliever
  THU flow510 1 1,824 12-19-2014 8:26 PM
Last Post: MMM