Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TAC alternatives: XSR 76 & 77 from PXS
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: TAC alternatives: XSR 76 & 77 from PXS
02-17-2019 4:36 AM

(02-16-2019 9:57 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  so bummed they weren't on the list

Yes. That's PXS all over. Why not have interested users at least confirm that these molecules have TAC-like properties by letting them try?
Goes for the many other research molecules they offer as well. It's great that they offer such a huge range of molecules, but who is there to test them? The PXS-Forum community is small in comparison to this place and, with all due respect, mostly made up of phero-noobs.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2019 4:40 AM by GoergeFocky.)
02-17-2019 4:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-17-2019 12:54 PM

They're using the mysteriousness of "research molecules" along with curiosity by new buyers to sell these products. And it also gives PXS plausible deniability. When a molecule is tested and some members report certain effects, PXS can claim "Users have reported that this molecule is like..." But when someone buys that molecule and does not get the same effects, PXS can say, "We never said it was like that. We said that some users reported that." And it keeps people guessing.
02-17-2019 12:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2019 11:28 AM

(02-17-2019 12:54 PM)MisterY Wrote:  They're using the mysteriousness of "research molecules" along with curiosity by new buyers to sell these products. And it also gives PXS plausible deniability. When a molecule is tested and some members report certain effects, PXS can claim "Users have reported that this molecule is like..." But when someone buys that molecule and does not get the same effects, PXS can say, "We never said it was like that. We said that some users reported that." And it keeps people guessing.

You do know they send out research molecules and new beta mixes to veteran members, both their forum and this one to test, right? Even those that don't post regularly anymore got them but never come back to write their reports. I'm pretty sure they report back their findings to SteveO directly.
02-18-2019 11:28 AM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2019 11:58 AM

(02-18-2019 11:28 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  You do know they send out research molecules and new beta mixes to veteran members, both their forum and this one to test, right? Even those that don't post regularly anymore got them but never come back to write their reports. I'm pretty sure they report back their findings to SteveO directly.

Yes. And your point is?

The fact is PheromoneXS still sells these research molecules to the public with vague descriptions under code names. Instead of coming out in the open saying what these research molecules actually are and sharing exactly every report. The people that test these molecules, as you say, report back to Steve. But how many of them report all of their findings for everyone to see?

I'm just saying there's a lack of transparency, and it's for a specific purpose. It's a business decision to keep most of the public in the dark while hyping up certain products.
02-18-2019 11:58 AM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-18-2019 5:03 PM

(02-18-2019 11:58 AM)MisterY Wrote:  Yes. And your point is?

The fact is PheromoneXS still sells these research molecules to the public with vague descriptions under code names. Instead of coming out in the open saying what these research molecules actually are and sharing exactly every report. The people that test these molecules, as you say, report back to Steve. But how many of them report all of their findings for everyone to see?

I'm just saying there's a lack of transparency, and it's for a specific purpose. It's a business decision to keep most of the public in the dark while hyping up certain products.

People won't disclose names so they can get a competitive advantage and prevent them from getting banned maybe?Secret
02-18-2019 5:03 PM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 6:05 AM

(02-18-2019 11:58 AM)MisterY Wrote:  Yes. And your point is?

Well, I guess SteveO wants his research molecules as part of the secret molecules used in his products which I understand from business point of view. He only released some research molecules that may have been thoroughly tested such as XSR132.

I don't think he hypes his products that much. The only hype is from the forum members who have tested his products. For instance, his latest creation, XS193 blend, 50 bottles or around that were given away for free as well as sent to veteran members to test. The only hype I see are the reports from members.

And I see XSR research molecules are given away all the time to anyone who place an order. All you need is just ask for some research molecule sample that is not available for sale and if you could help test it.

The only thing that bugs me is there's no description of what each research molecule can do so I don't buy any of them.
Yesterday 6:05 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  tac and p83 alternatives anyone peter piper 8 2,048 12-09-2012 5:58 AM
Last Post: peter piper