Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Swoon Review...
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Swoon Review...
04-14-2019 9:00 PM

(11-21-2018 3:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  At least to my nose, Swoon can be worn without a cover because it really isn't 'stinky' at all compared to some other blends.

I'd have never thought to wear Swoon to an interview but I can imagine that it would be amazing for that! I always had great luck with Swoon.
The more I wear swoon, the more it reminds me of nude alpha. I always seem to o had the Midas touch and seem to have good luck when I wear na. I am starting to see similar instances with swoon as well
04-14-2019 9:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
night-timer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2019 11:52 PM

My Swoon arrived last week. I'm trying three drops, sometimes without the vanilla cover scent. I'm not a 'cologne' type of guy and the vanilla puts me off. So, I'm trying it without a cover.

Swoon smells acceptable to me alone, but I'm an absolute newbie with 'mones. Maybe I stink without knowing it.

I made the mistake of applying the Swoon to my hands, forgetting that I wash my hands throughout the day. I can try the side of the neck (below the ears) or behinds the ears, but the vanilla cover scent will irritate me and possibly give me a headache.

(I typically use three dabs of Swoon and one spray of vanilla. I'm not sure if this is the correct procedure, but I don't want to be able to smell myself 'wafting' all night.)

My eyes grow wider when I wear Swoon, and I am more upbeat, but my eyes seem to get bloodshot as well. It's a like a slightly speed (amphetamines) 'upper' effect. Is this normal?

I haven't given this product a serious test yet. I'm not after a heavy/fast sexual or intimidation/alpha product. So, Swoon would seem to be for a targeted individual girl who you can work on over several sessions. Would this be right?

Newbie questions:

* If mones wear off after a few hours, why the obsession with careful cleansing of old product residue?
* In a crowded bar, how can a girl tell if the mones are coming from you? It could be from any guy who is nearby.
* What are the effects of an 'overdose'? How can I tell if I've applied too much?
* Do mones have the unwanted side-effect of attracting gay males? (Each to their own, but that's not my scene.)
* Swoon sits on the skin without sinking in, it seems. Should I rub it into my skin, or let it sit on top?
* Do you apply the cover scent directly on top of the Swoon? (I'm only using one small spray of cover and three drops of Swoon.)
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019 11:58 PM by night-timer.)
04-14-2019 11:52 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2019 11:11 AM

(04-14-2019 11:52 PM)night-timer Wrote:  Newbie questions:

* If mones wear off after a few hours, why the obsession with careful cleansing of old product residue?
* In a crowded bar, how can a girl tell if the mones are coming from you? It could be from any guy who is nearby.
* What are the effects of an 'overdose'? How can I tell if I've applied too much?
* Do mones have the unwanted side-effect of attracting gay males? (Each to their own, but that's not my scene.)
* Swoon sits on the skin without sinking in, it seems. Should I rub it into my skin, or let it sit on top?
* Do you apply the cover scent directly on top of the Swoon? (I'm only using one small spray of cover and three drops of Swoon.)

not the right place and all of this questions have answers that are easy to find on this forums but to get over with it:

-mones can last way more then a few hours, it depends which one is it. some convert on youre skin to other mones which will throw off the balance of youre mix. also, you might have some residues of one blend and then put a defferent blend and have an increased diffusion due to standing in the sun or sweating, which will result in the residues of the old blend throwing off youre new application.

-in a crowded place its not always obvious its from you but the brain do know how to track the scent to some extent.
it depends on the blends silage, how close you are to the target, how many people around you, how much you fit the signature compare to the people around you and so on...
as a side note, some effects will be in youre service even if the signature is not attributed to you, like mood uplifting, horniness and enhanced social mood.

-overdose effects depends on the reason you overdosed, basically when you start getting worse reactions then in lower doses.
it can be tricky to tell if you have too much, again depends on what you are after.
you can put shit tons of none and antagonize everyone around you aside from a few hot dirty slutty whores that will jump right on youre dick, no questions asked, so depends what you want.

-they do, get over with it, an attractive male is an attractive male, no need to be homophobic, they wont just shove their dick into youre mouth.

-dont rub it, you want it ON youre skin not under it.

-dosnt matter.
04-16-2019 11:11 AM
Jarod
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2019 4:10 PM

Hi everyone

I am interested in swoon. Can you tell me who used it if it causes fatigue and neurotransmitters depletion ?

I used Alpha Treasures for weeks and it gave a lot of tiredness after I quit it. Unable to play sports, not much energy, but for having tested many alpha products this one is probably the best product I liked the first effects King
04-16-2019 4:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2019 4:30 PM

(04-16-2019 4:10 PM)Jarod Wrote:  Hi everyone

I am interested in swoon. Can you tell me who used it if it causes fatigue and neurotransmitters depletion ?

I used Alpha Treasures for weeks and it gave a lot of tiredness after I quit it. Unable to play sports, not much energy, but for having tested many alpha products this one is probably the best product I liked the first effects King

yes and yes.

it will couse serotonin release which will convert to melatonin and make you tired, it isnt that bad though, if you are in good health and sleep well, a cup of coffee or a power nap will fix it.

about depletion, i am somewhat prone to that but i never use swoon more then 5-6 times a week including redosing so i never got to it.
just give yourself some breaks, cycle it with other mones and try to redose as little as possible, you will be fine.

i never used it alot but it actually dosent take as big of a toll from the body as i thought it will.
super worth it!

i just currently use it more of a strategic weapon when i need its effects the most (any stressful situation), and also at days when i know i will make the most out of it.
you can probably even use it more often then that and be fine.
04-16-2019 4:30 PM
Jarod
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2019 6:52 PM

(04-16-2019 4:30 PM)Hombre Wrote:  yes and yes.

it will couse serotonin release which will convert to melatonin and make you tired, it isnt that bad though, if you are in good health and sleep well, a cup of coffee or a power nap will fix it.

about depletion, i am somewhat prone to that but i never use swoon more then 5-6 times a week including redosing so i never got to it.
just give yourself some breaks, cycle it with other mones and try to redose as little as possible, you will be fine.

i never used it alot but it actually dosent take as big of a toll from the body as i thought it will.
super worth it!

i just currently use it more of a strategic weapon when i need its effects the most (any stressful situation), and also at days when i know i will make the most out of it.
you can probably even use it more often then that and be fine.

Thank you for your detailed answer.

In fact I know that you should avoid using pheromones every day, but sometimes it's difficult when you get addicted to the effects....

I may test this mones soon.
04-16-2019 6:52 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2019 9:11 AM

(04-16-2019 6:52 PM)Jarod Wrote:  Thank you for your detailed answer.

In fact I know that you should avoid using pheromones every day, but sometimes it's difficult when you get addicted to the effects....

I may test this mones soon.

on average i take a break one day a week.

i have many blends which i cycle and i try to cycle with even more breaks the mones that give me the best self effects.

so far its been 6 months and i dont see any adverse effects.
04-17-2019 9:11 AM

Share This Thread