Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Swoon Review...
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3641
Thanks received:
3106 thanks in 1538 posts

RE: Swoon Review...
09-27-2017 9:36 AM

Thank you all! Big Grin
Just ordered Swoon in Vanilla Girl in love
Sun bespectacled

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
09-27-2017 9:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, Snoopyace, kocik2000, DrChocolate
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1987
Thanks received:
2356 thanks in 1326 posts

09-27-2017 12:47 PM

The vanilla scent smells like straight ethyl vanillin to me and nothing else. It's very pleasant initially, but sickeningly sweet and flat-smelling (i.e. boring, not complex) with further wears. It should pair well with dry woods, or a non-sweet gourmand scent. On its own, it's a little bit too much (in spray form).
09-27-2017 12:47 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, kocik2000, TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, NuTrix, TheBoogieMan
sixinone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

09-29-2017 6:32 PM

(09-26-2017 7:58 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  It's from Apex. Search for "M3X" title only in the search page and you'll find more info than any one of us can currently provide.

Done, bought, and shipped. THANK YOU!!
09-29-2017 6:32 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2620
Thanks received:
2017 thanks in 919 posts

09-29-2017 6:35 PM

(09-29-2017 6:32 PM)sixinone Wrote:  Done, bought, and shipped. THANK YOU!!

You're welcome Smile

Please try and remember to post what happens with your M3X usage in a M3X thread. We're a curious community always trying to figure out commonalities among blends

Thank you
09-29-2017 6:35 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
863 thanks in 369 posts

09-30-2017 11:45 AM

I haven't been on here in quite a while, but this is worth a post.
During the day for work I wore three small little globs of Overdose. Applied around 1:00pm

Night time had a softball game. Afterwards we always go to our sponsor bar. I added three drops of Swoon at about 7:30 on the way to the bar. Mine is Vanilla scent and I'm pretty pleased with it. And yes it does mix well with other scents/colognes.

After the sponsor bar, me and two guys go play beer pong at a bar that's a little younger, but fun. At some point I get paired up with this hot young chick that is probably not half my age. I'm 49 but look high 30's. She was probably not more than 23-24 if that. So we are bantering as we are playing. She's teasing me about missing my shots, etc. So we win a game and lose one and decide to play a tie-break vs my two friends. We weren't doing very well and we were busting on each other for sucking. So I say "let's make a deal". She's like "ok, what?" I said "if we win, we make out!" She giggles and says "okay." We were both were still missing and I say "you're trying to miss!" She says, "no! You are!" So then I said, "Ok, one more thing." She says "what?" I say, "if we lose, we make out!" She says, what, are you afraid we won't win?" I said, "we got this, and now we CAN'T lose!" She says okay. We play it out and she ends up sinking the last cup. My friend came over to congratulate us, but was annoyed when we ignored him for our 15-20 second solid make out session and ass grab!! Again she was hot and had great tits. She left with her two gay friends after that and went somewhere else.

You can never say it was all Swoon or combo of earlier Overdose and Swoon. But she marinated in my presence for a good 1/2 hour. I'm sure it didn't hurt.

That was FUN!
09-30-2017 11:45 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, excalibur, lone ranger, BigDickBandit420
Login or register to remove all advertising

sixinone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

10-04-2017 12:58 PM

(09-29-2017 6:35 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  You're welcome Smile

Please try and remember to post what happens with your M3X usage in a M3X thread. We're a curious community always trying to figure out commonalities among blends

Thank you

Will do.. I've been playing with swoon but as I didn't have a whole lot of noooooooob instructions when I first started.. I have mixed and mixed and mixed. Layered oils and alcohol bases in no-no ways lol. I'll add what I can.
10-04-2017 12:58 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3641
Thanks received:
3106 thanks in 1538 posts

10-11-2017 6:28 PM

From my journal;
10/6
I didn't get the big selfies I anticipated with Swoon. Not bad or anything, just feeling like my perky, happy, normal, playful self.
I only meant to do x2 drops but by the time 2 finally dropped, 3 was right behind it :/ Rather than wash it off, I just went with it. I will attempt only 2 next time.
Wore it to work today. Applied to forearms.
The people who are normally struck by mones were struck hard and fast by this one. For the most part, interactions were pleasant and fun.
There are 2 guys that I think have crushes on me. They both became flushed in the face when talking with me. One stayed and continued to try to have conversation, but he was struggling a bit, stammering and nervous. The other didn't stay long to chat, lol, just hit and runs with bashful smiles.
Will be heading home soon to see how Mr Right responds...

10/7

(10-06-2017 8:52 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  It took me five or six times to get the selfies. Good luck

Oh? Good! Then time will sort that out, thank you!

When I got home, Mr Right was worn out before I got to him, lol. Overtime at work and lil Nu did him in before I had the chance to Blum3 Before putting lil Nu to bed, she was all cuddle lubbins and smiles n kisses - all a mama could wish for Heart After she was tucked in, Mr Right and I were cuddling on the sofa, but sleep won over us both. Falling asleep on his chest wasn't bad at all though Redface We both seemed really cuddly.
Ok, I think I just used "cuddly" way too many times
Curious to see how Mr Right is affected after a good night's rest...

10/8

Ok. Without going into a lot of detail...sex while wearing swoon = Sun bespectacled
Yahoo Very sensual, slow and deliberate moving to fevered pumping, moaning and Bomb Girl dance
So, yeah. It's alright...MoskingHeat Dirol

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-11-2017 6:28 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, whisper, eibmoz

Share This Thread