Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Supplements/ drugs effecting pheromones
abn1391
Shameless

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Supplements/ drugs effecting pheromones
09-04-2019 1:33 PM

Hi guys. A while back I started to notice that my pheromones were not working as well. I realized it was due to a medication I was on, Guanfacine which is an anti anxiety ADHD drug. It decreases adrenaline in the brain. As soon as I got off of it the hits started rolling in again.

The I experienced in the same phenomenon when using other anti anxiety supplements namely black seed oil, gaba, NAC.

I also noticed increases hits from maral root which increases adrenaline in the brain and body.

I really enjoy the the anti anxiety supplements because they greatly improved my sleep when taken before bed as I am able to relax.

Wondering if anyone else has similar experience.
09-04-2019 1:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: Supplements/ drugs effecting pheromones
09-04-2019 3:08 PM

Not like that, per se, but I've experienced highs and lows dependent upon my mood and current health at that moment.

It stands to reason if one accepts that it is not the pheromones in and of themselves but US plus the pheromones that do the trick. If we are "less than", or severely different in that moment, our bodies will send out different signals though both body language, outer glow, and our natural pheromones. All of that lends itself to different or a lessening of effects on both the chemical and psychological fronts.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-04-2019 3:08 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

09-04-2019 3:54 PM

(09-04-2019 3:08 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Not like that, per se, but I've experienced highs and lows dependent upon my mood and current health at that moment.

It stands to reason if one accepts that it is not the pheromones in and of themselves but US plus the pheromones that do the trick. If we are "less than", or severely different in that moment, our bodies will send out different signals though both body language, outer glow, and our natural pheromones. All of that lends itself to different or a lessening of effects on both the chemical and psychological fronts.

This is true for sure. For instance I've been out approaching with a cold and people are not receptive.

I've also been out approaching moneless with on stimulants and see major status hits. I believe that adrenaline/cortisol and other adrenal chemicals play an important roll. Further digging into it or if someone has more knowledge in this area it could help understand pheromones and their effects better.
09-04-2019 3:54 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-10-2019 11:33 AM

I've used pheromones while being on a number of supplements. While I was on SARMs the mones generally worked better. LGD-4033 boosts testosterone somewhat so there could be increased natural pheromones. LGD with BW, AV, AM etc probably caused some of the most ridiculous respect- and attraction hits. Self effects were enhanced too.

Modafinil has the strongest impact on self effects in my opinion. I think moda and AQ was the most productive outlet. It was also good with TUSC and BW.

I'm not sure about Gaba. I've used it a fair bit. Subtle, but it's almost impossible to get pissed off or stress while on it. Whether that diminished anything from the mones or not is hard to say, but it could be. Maybe it depends on the mones you're using.

Phenibut is one I like. Been using it on and off for years. Phenibut with BW is awesome because the phen smooths out most unecessary rough edges from the BW persona while keeping the conversation on the level it should be.

Kratom greatly enhanced the self effects of some mones. I prefer fast and moderate strains, they're good for the gym so AM or AV with it worked pretty good.

DMAA and DMHA. Very similar stimulants and adrenaline boosters; almost identical to BW in their self effects. I can see an od happening at some rate if you use enough of both. I use DMAA with phenibut, cop x and BW before the gym sometimes. Simply amazing self effects.

Pot with pheromones has interesting effects too. I got a much deeper understanding of the vibe the mones represent. BW especially.

Some nootropics mildly enhanches the self effects, l-tyrosine and l-tryptophan comes to mind. Noopept and l-theanine to some extent.

Off to research maral root.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 11:36 AM by MacCauley.)
09-10-2019 11:33 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

09-10-2019 4:49 PM

(09-10-2019 11:33 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I've used pheromones while being on a number of supplements. While I was on SARMs the mones generally worked better. LGD-4033 boosts testosterone somewhat so there could be increased natural pheromones. LGD with BW, AV, AM etc probably caused some of the most ridiculous respect- and attraction hits. Self effects were enhanced too.

Modafinil has the strongest impact on self effects in my opinion. I think moda and AQ was the most productive outlet. It was also good with TUSC and BW.

I'm not sure about Gaba. I've used it a fair bit. Subtle, but it's almost impossible to get pissed off or stress while on it. Whether that diminished anything from the mones or not is hard to say, but it could be. Maybe it depends on the mones you're using.

Phenibut is one I like. Been using it on and off for years. Phenibut with BW is awesome because the phen smooths out most unecessary rough edges from the BW persona while keeping the conversation on the level it should be.

Kratom greatly enhanced the self effects of some mones. I prefer fast and moderate strains, they're good for the gym so AM or AV with it worked pretty good.

DMAA and DMHA. Very similar stimulants and adrenaline boosters; almost identical to BW in their self effects. I can see an od happening at some rate if you use enough of both. I use DMAA with phenibut, cop x and BW before the gym sometimes. Simply amazing self effects.

Pot with pheromones has interesting effects too. I got a much deeper understanding of the vibe the mones represent. BW especially.

Some nootropics mildly enhanches the self effects, l-tyrosine and l-tryptophan comes to mind. Noopept and l-theanine to some extent.

Repped as this is the type of discussion I was aiming to have.

I thought SARMs were slightly suppressing to Test. but made your androgen receptors more efficient /better. I've only done a small amount of research and haven't used it. That said you don't lower the dosage of your mones while on them?

I have used phenibut and mones a few times but not in a long time. In 2 cases I ended up bringing girls back home while on phenibut and mones but I was just a beginner then and wasn't documenting my mixes. I do remember being able to wear more then then I can get away with now.

Maral root definitely effects adrenaline. It feels like modafinil without the focus. There is little info on it but from experience with a long list of drugs I suspect it primarily works on the adrenaline system. I'm so quick to od on it is crazy.
09-10-2019 4:49 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

09-10-2019 6:08 PM

(09-10-2019 11:33 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I've used pheromones while being on a number of supplements. While I was on SARMs the mones generally worked better. LGD-4033 boosts testosterone somewhat so there could be increased natural pheromones. LGD with BW, AV, AM etc probably caused some of the most ridiculous respect- and attraction hits. Self effects were enhanced too.

Do you feel that any of these effect the effect pheromones have on others? When I say od I mean specifically ghosted by people not anxiety or any negative selfies. I was ghosted insanely while using 2 sprays of core 2 Imprint 2 drops tusc. A mix I ran with lots of success in the past.

Same ghosting with BW at 4 drops.

I guess ultimately I'm trying to understand what type of supplements/ foods/ herbs etc. effect pheromone effectiveness on others and in which direction is that effect going (postive/ negative).
09-10-2019 6:08 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-11-2019 8:51 AM

I've only done 1 cycle of SARMs. That was a stack of LGD-4033 and MK-677 for 80 days. Some SARMs might cause suppression (RAD-140 for example), but even then it would be minor compared to gear. I ran a PCT after it. Come to think of it maybe the hits were even better on arimistane. In any case, I'm convinced I had increased testo levels from LGD. Directly or indirectly I don't know. No, I didn't lower my doses while on them.

Phenibut works great for me in high doses every now and then. 2 grams every 7 or days for example gave me the best result.

Ecdysterone is used by some bodybuilders, but it's still underground. I'm tempted to try it concentrated or in maral root, but it seems a bit hard to get. I'll have to see about it. The pheromonal properties looks really interesting, been reading GeorgeFocky's thoughts on it.

It's hard to say if supps change other peoples reactions to mones. I believe self effects matters the most. If I'm having great self effects I'm generally getting the most positive hits. I have no idea why you ghosted with stuff that used to work with great success. Did it happen repeatedly? And then you got the hits back after going off the supps? If so, that's weird.
09-11-2019 8:51 AM
ChicoMalo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-12-2019 3:44 AM

I am using "Body Driven Power & Motivation" suplement and I'm getting a LOOT of attention from girls EVERY DAY and nice extra friendly/respect treatment from my Wife, friends and colleagues. I don't know why because I bought this suplement to increase my libido and testoterone levels, but it seems that my pheromones levels increased too?

I just bought BW some days ago and I'm still waiting for it to try it, but I'm really concerned if it will work for me or people will ghost me or be intimidated by me.

Everything is working very well for me right now, I approached some girls and they are reallly receptive to me. At work girls love me and look at me the whole time, but two girls are kind of intimidated by my presence and kind of avoid talking to me when we are in a group or making eye contact. They do talk to me eventually if they have to, but I feel like if they are affraid of me. To both of them I gave nice compliments and both liked it, and even to one of them I said that if it's too much she can let me know and I will stop and she said that she liked it.

However I want to try BW, I am very excited about it and hopefully works for me. I'm thinking to start at 2 drops and from there adjust the dosage according to the reponse I get.
09-12-2019 3:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

09-12-2019 7:48 PM

(09-12-2019 3:44 AM)ChicoMalo Wrote:  I am using "Body Driven Power & Motivation" suplement and I'm getting a LOOT of attention from girls EVERY DAY and nice extra friendly/respect treatment from my Wife, friends and colleagues. I don't know why because I bought this suplement to increase my libido and testoterone levels, but it seems that my pheromones levels increased too?

I just bought BW some days ago and I'm still waiting for it to try it, but I'm really concerned if it will work for me or people will ghost me or be intimidated by me.

Everything is working very well for me right now, I approached some girls and they are reallly receptive to me. At work girls love me and look at me the whole time, but two girls are kind of intimidated by my presence and kind of avoid talking to me when we are in a group or making eye contact. They do talk to me eventually if they have to, but I feel like if they are affraid of me. To both of them I gave nice compliments and both liked it, and even to one of them I said that if it's too much she can let me know and I will stop and she said that she liked it.

However I want to try BW, I am very excited about it and hopefully works for me. I'm thinking to start at 2 drops and from there adjust the dosage according to the reponse I get.

Try it, ghosting is still a learning experience. From the product I'm using (maral root) my pheromones are definitely increasing. Getting respect hits mostly but it's not as good as the pheromone products. It's also changing my baseline signature and so my products and mixes are not working as I'd expect them too. TKO for instance seemed enhanced, probably because the social helps balance out the alpha. Bad wolf 4 drops gets me ghosted. Went on a date with my go-to combo is sex magnet and sob I got the strangest reaction I've ever gotten from a women. She could not look at me for 80% of the date. She just kept looking away and it derailed the date. Sm+ sob had led to first date sex in something like 20 of 22 dates using it. The 2 in which I did not close the dates were still very sexual and I either got a BJ or hj. This was so strange she could not look at me and bounced after 1 drink.

I'd be very interested in hearing how your experience is.
09-12-2019 7:48 PM
ChicoMalo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-21-2019 3:50 PM

(09-12-2019 7:48 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Try it, ghosting is still a learning experience. From the product I'm using (maral root) my pheromones are definitely increasing. Getting respect hits mostly but it's not as good as the pheromone products. It's also changing my baseline signature and so my products and mixes are not working as I'd expect them too. TKO for instance seemed enhanced, probably because the social helps balance out the alpha. Bad wolf 4 drops gets me ghosted. Went on a date with my go-to combo is sex magnet and sob I got the strangest reaction I've ever gotten from a women. She could not look at me for 80% of the date. She just kept looking away and it derailed the date. Sm+ sob had led to first date sex in something like 20 of 22 dates using it. The 2 in which I did not close the dates were still very sexual and I either got a BJ or hj. This was so strange she could not look at me and bounced after 1 drink.

I'd be very interested in hearing how your experience is.

Hi, I did a post about my experience with BW in the Bad Wolf thread. You might be interested Smile
09-21-2019 3:50 PM

Share This Thread