Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super Sexy By Love Potion
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

Super Sexy By Love Potion
04-16-2010 4:01 AM

I had forgotten I had a bottle of this. Its been getting warm out here so when Willow reminded me of it I dug it out of the phero closet and have been using it all week.

This one really rocks. Sort of like a pink sugar scent but more creamy smelling. Has good range and I have been getting a lot of hits with it. People constantly comment on how great it smells but one hit stands out.

I was delivering a package that needed a signature and was in the elevator going up to the office and there was this really freaking hot executive guy in there. (not usually my type) Generally they dont pay attention to the "help" LOL It was just me him and one other guy in the elevator. It was a pretty big car so there was plenty of room for all of us to stay out of each others space.

Anywhoo............ I standing there and I feel this guy come up right behind me. He was tall so he leaned his head right over my shoulder and sort of crooked his head at me so his face was just two inches away and said. "Is that the package that smells incredibly edible or you ? "

I was stunned for just a second but I pulled out of it OK LOL. I said "Its not the package" and he says .......... Good because that package is not for me but I would really like a taste of the one that smells so good. Eek Ewwwww..... bad line dude LOL

Thank the goddess the elevator got to my floor and I just turned and told him that package is not for you either.

The other guy got off at my floor and walked right into the office I had to go into. So I give the slip for signing to the receptionist and she stops the guy who got off the elevator with me and says "Oh my...Mr SaintJohns this is for you" He comes back over and takes the package and says "Thank you but for the record I prefer the other package as well" Then he grins winks and heads to his office. He wasn't half as good looking as elevator creep but he left a bigger impression on me.

Super sexy is some good shit LOL Now I see they dont sell it anymore. Maybe one of you ladies can tell me if she has another product using that similar mix in it ??

Tisha
04-16-2010 4:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Super Sexy By Love Potion - Tisha - 04-16-2010 4:01 AM
RE: Super Sexy By Love Potion - Xiphoid - 04-16-2010, 4:47 PM
RE: Super Sexy By Love Potion - Beccah - 04-16-2010, 5:59 PM
RE: Super Sexy By Love Potion - Willow - 04-22-2010, 3:56 PM
RE: Super Sexy By Love Potion - Beccah - 04-22-2010, 11:12 PM
RE: Super Sexy By Love Potion - Tisha - 04-24-2010, 12:17 AM
RE: Super Sexy By Love Potion - Willow - 04-28-2010, 9:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion Question Nikki83 2 453 03-06-2013 8:20 AM
Last Post: halo0073
Heart Love Potion Order PinkAlpha 4 535 02-28-2013 10:48 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  ~~~ Invisible feeling in a crowd? HATE IT... Love potion review...need serious help!! missjelly 13 2,058 02-06-2013 12:53 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Top 3 Love Potion Pheromone Products? Lexy 22 4,445 10-17-2012 8:55 AM
Last Post: Shelly B
  Love Potion Perfume Shipping janedoe21 4 826 09-18-2012 7:12 AM
Last Post: halo0073