Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super Sexy By Love Potion
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

Super Sexy By Love Potion
04-16-2010 4:01 AM

I had forgotten I had a bottle of this. Its been getting warm out here so when Willow reminded me of it I dug it out of the phero closet and have been using it all week.

This one really rocks. Sort of like a pink sugar scent but more creamy smelling. Has good range and I have been getting a lot of hits with it. People constantly comment on how great it smells but one hit stands out.

I was delivering a package that needed a signature and was in the elevator going up to the office and there was this really freaking hot executive guy in there. (not usually my type) Generally they dont pay attention to the "help" LOL It was just me him and one other guy in the elevator. It was a pretty big car so there was plenty of room for all of us to stay out of each others space.

Anywhoo............ I standing there and I feel this guy come up right behind me. He was tall so he leaned his head right over my shoulder and sort of crooked his head at me so his face was just two inches away and said. "Is that the package that smells incredibly edible or you ? "

I was stunned for just a second but I pulled out of it OK LOL. I said "Its not the package" and he says .......... Good because that package is not for me but I would really like a taste of the one that smells so good. Eek Ewwwww..... bad line dude LOL

Thank the goddess the elevator got to my floor and I just turned and told him that package is not for you either.

The other guy got off at my floor and walked right into the office I had to go into. So I give the slip for signing to the receptionist and she stops the guy who got off the elevator with me and says "Oh my...Mr SaintJohns this is for you" He comes back over and takes the package and says "Thank you but for the record I prefer the other package as well" Then he grins winks and heads to his office. He wasn't half as good looking as elevator creep but he left a bigger impression on me.

Super sexy is some good shit LOL Now I see they dont sell it anymore. Maybe one of you ladies can tell me if she has another product using that similar mix in it ??

Tisha
04-16-2010 4:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

RE: Super Sexy By Love Potion
04-16-2010 7:45 AM

Since Super Sexy was originally formulated by Pharmacom, when Love Potion ran out of it, it was gone. However, there is an impending release of a new pheromone blend that is supposed to be Stone's version of Super Sexy. Not sure exactly when, but supposed to be soon. I am anxiously awaiting that one (as I'm sure many more ladies are), because yes, SS rocked, and was one of my all-time faves.
04-16-2010 7:45 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

04-16-2010 1:05 PM

(04-16-2010 4:01 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I was stunned for just a second but I pulled out of it OK LOL. I said "Its not the package" and he says .......... Good because that package is not for me but I would really like a taste of the one that smells so good. Eek Ewwwww..... bad line dude LOL

Oh my god... I actually laughed out loud! hahahaha

Hmm, you might have loved "Mara's rocket fuel" it had a double dose of SS4W. I think it was her private edition, I'm not sure if it's available anymore though... but check out the forum over there often since Sinister girl often *finds* stuff lol and then everybody runs to go get it lol
04-16-2010 1:05 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 26 posts

04-16-2010 4:47 PM

Both MRF & SS4W are sold out Cry
Very sad, they are definitively both on my top 10 list! Awesome scents & fab phero blend!

As for the phero mix, it contained the following;
Estratetraenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Dehydroepiandrosteronesodiumsulfate, Tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone & Androstanone
04-16-2010 4:47 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
284 thanks in 363 posts

04-16-2010 5:59 PM

(04-16-2010 4:47 PM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Both MRF & SS4W are sold out Cry
Very sad, they are definitively both on my top 10 list! Awesome scents & fab phero blend!

As for the phero mix, it contained the following;
Estratetraenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Dehydroepiandrosteronesodiumsulfate, Tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone & Androstanone

Ok the Est. explains why the TT is the only man on the planet that doesn't respond to est., lol. I am glad I grabbed one of the last bottles of MRF!
04-16-2010 5:59 PM

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 45 posts

04-22-2010 3:56 PM

I got nothin' constructive to add - but I loves me some Super Sexy.
SUPPOSEDLY there is a re-formulation in the works...but that's been in the works for a while.

Good thing I have a supply.
04-22-2010 3:56 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 519
Thanks received:
1215 thanks in 587 posts

04-22-2010 8:14 PM

(04-22-2010 3:56 PM)Willow Wrote:  I got nothin' constructive to add - but I loves me some Super Sexy.
SUPPOSEDLY there is a re-formulation in the works...but that's been in the works for a while.

Good thing I have a supply.

I have a half bottle of Super Sexy for Men and have found that rates up there with Aqua Vitae, MX116 and ICM 1a. I really wish I'd found Love Potion when that was in stock there. I'd have boosted a bottle of Excalibur with it.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-22-2010 8:14 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
284 thanks in 363 posts

04-22-2010 11:12 PM

;
(04-22-2010 8:14 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I have a half bottle of Super Sexy for Men and have found that rates up there with Aqua Vitae, MX116 and ICM 1a. I really wish I'd found Love Potion when that was in stock there. I'd have boosted a bottle of Excalibur with it.

Haha I joined before Pharmacom went belly up. Didn't realize the awesomeness of their blends untill after the stock became limited. Smile
04-22-2010 11:12 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3528
Thanks received:
2858 thanks in 1369 posts

04-23-2010 12:38 AM

Just found some Love Potion Black in my green phero box its also enhanced with SS here's a pic, just dabbed a little on and man it smells good.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2010 12:39 AM by terry0400-40.)
04-23-2010 12:38 AM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

04-24-2010 12:17 AM

I Have Pharmacoms version of Couger and Super sexy and they are both really good. I think its better he has his own store then formulating for Mara though so I am glad she switched to Stone. The rumors about Pharmacom were not just rumors. I live 15 minutes from them and it was covered quite a bit by the local news. This way if he falls back into old behavoirs it wont hurt Mara in any way. You can always get his stuff from Alpha Dream. I feel he has cleaned his act up and hope it stays that way. People deserve seconds chances, we are all human and all make mistakes.

I am trying out a sample of Alpha Donna that Bella sent me right now. I love the scent of it so far. Not a whole lot to report pheromonally but I still have some testing to do.

Tisha
04-24-2010 12:17 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion Question Nikki83 2 588 03-06-2013 8:20 AM
Last Post: halo0073
Heart Love Potion Order PinkAlpha 4 657 02-28-2013 10:48 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  ~~~ Invisible feeling in a crowd? HATE IT... Love potion review...need serious help!! missjelly 13 2,402 02-06-2013 12:53 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Top 3 Love Potion Pheromone Products? Lexy 22 5,036 10-17-2012 8:55 AM
Last Post: Shelly B
  Love Potion Perfume Shipping janedoe21 4 1,018 09-18-2012 7:12 AM
Last Post: halo0073