Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions needed...
Hudzickleslush
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Suggestions needed...
05-15-2017 1:08 AM

Hi, I know this is someone else's thread but I really need help and can't create a new thread?
I just received my Essence of Woman three days ago and it doesn't seem to be having any effect on my husband at all..... Well I don't think it is. I first applied (on day one) 2 drops (one split between my wrists and one on cleavage) on day two I thought maybe I need more so I done 2 small drops on each side of my neck one in cleavage and one on belly..... Still nothing. Third day I did just my neck and wrists and still nothing.....
05-15-2017 1:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 377
Thanks received:
2014 thanks in 767 posts

05-15-2017 6:39 AM

(05-15-2017 1:08 AM)Hudzickleslush Wrote:  Hi, I know this is someone else's thread but I really need help and can't create a new thread?
I just received my Essence of Woman three days ago and it doesn't seem to be having any effect on my husband at all..... Well I don't think it is. I first applied (on day one) 2 drops (one split between my wrists and one on cleavage) on day two I thought maybe I need more so I done 2 small drops on each side of my neck one in cleavage and one on belly..... Still nothing. Third day I did just my neck and wrists and still nothing.....

You cross posted this but yeah I did answer your first post about this issue (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Essence of Woman -help-It-s-not-working?pid=201900#pid201900)

Perhaps copulins are not for you.

Several of the companies here have pheromone selections for women. Pheromone XS, Love Potion Magic Perfumerie, Alpha Dream and Laid Brand come to mind.

Out of all of the above companies Love Potion Magic Perfumerie has been around the longest and has the largest number of female clients.

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader"--- John Quincy Adams
05-15-2017 6:39 AM
Thanks given by Hudzickleslush, AlternativeGirl
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
212 thanks in 123 posts

06-17-2017 3:39 PM

Paradox Wrote:Laid Brand come to mind

LAID Brand had some most excellent men's products in the past. I'm sure their women's products are just as great also. I would also recommend checking out LAID Brand women's products.
06-17-2017 3:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread