Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions needed...
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Suggestions needed...
11-24-2015 4:09 PM

I first heard about mones about 7 years ago and didn't really think about it much back then. It was just recently mones sparked my interest and decided to order some.
First order was Pure Instinct from Amazon and the very first test night, I got into a long argument with my fiancé. Epic failure and waste of $. Should have ordered only one bottle instead of pack deal.
Second order was Pherx from Amazon. The order took forever to be delivered. I like how it doesn't smell bad but didn't notice any effects. Second failure.
While waiting for Pherx, I came across Pheromonexs. Third order included DM+, Flirt, Vibe, LB and samples of Temptress and Tease. I have learned the combination of DM+, Flirt, and LB is good for my work environment. Vibe was too strong for me and gave me headaches and major crash towards 6-7th hour. Tease, Flirt, and alcohol comb was good for a night out. Flirt is running low and I'm ready for my 4th order.
I was going re-order but realized there are various products from different companies. Any suggestions based on my preference of Pheromonexs products?
11-24-2015 4:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
263 thanks in 98 posts

RE: Suggestions needed...
11-24-2015 5:01 PM

tell us more about yourself and what you want to get out of pheromones, is it social, sexual, sales, management, etc?
11-24-2015 5:01 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2926 thanks in 1471 posts

11-28-2015 8:56 AM

Hi Newbie and welcome Big Grin

XS is a stand up company imo, and I have a lot of their products and have re-ordered just about all of them...several times over the last several years. I have all of the items you mentioned. While you might be looking for something compatible with your man, it looks as though you definitely want something fun and social with a lil' somethin' sexy?

I'm a BIG fan of Love Potion, which can be an overwhelming site for a newbie. But for a list of their pheromones and descriptions ONLY, see this link:
http://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/...display=50
It's everything and they are all unscented.

It just so happens that November is their Pheroma month and their November sampler of fragrances (set of 10 1.5ml trial vials - 30$ - normally each vial is 5$ a pop) are all pheromone enhanced. See here:
http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/
Just scroll down the page to "Pheromas 2015 - Trials & Sets" and click on the link to see what's included in the women's sampler.

They are also having a limited time sale on their unscented pheromones on their Etsy site (3.5ml bottles for 15$). See here and search for your interests based on the names of the pheromone blends from the Love Potion site:
https://www.etsy.com/search?q=pheromas

It's a great time of year to explore Love Potion Big Grin
For what you may be looking for, check out Super Sexy for Women, BANG!, Gotcha!, Stone Cougar, Open Windows, Lace, Levitation, Audacious, Cuddle Bunny and Blatant Invitation...at least to start ^_~

And yeah, I've got all of those too Laugh1

Good luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-28-2015 8:56 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2461 thanks in 944 posts

12-02-2015 5:44 PM

I agree with NuTrix (as usual) Big Grin Love Potion is devine. So is Xs! Those are great compared to the stuff you found on Amazon Smile I personally love stone cougar with a bit of heart & soul. This gives it a more flirty vibe. Cougar can be so so sexy it is good to throw in a social. Gotcha for bonding with loved ones... and super sexy for women for going out. Flirtxs came across a bit on the strong side imo. So with love potion if you get the scented mones, the effects will be a little more subtle, but I like that. Also, you can get little 1.5 ml samples of their scented mones for $5, so they're a steal. I mix them in an atomizer with 3 ml of body spray and they work great for throw... spreading the scent through the air Big Grin BTW Welcome to PheroTruth! Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
12-02-2015 5:44 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2461 thanks in 944 posts

12-02-2015 5:48 PM

(11-28-2015 8:56 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Hi Newbie and welcome Big Grin

It just so happens that November is their Pheroma month and their November sampler of fragrances (set of 10 1.5ml trial vials - 30$ - normally each vial is 5$ a pop) are all pheromone enhanced. See here:
http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/
Just scroll down the page to "Pheromas 2015 - Trials & Sets" and click on the link to see what's included in the women's sampler.

They are also having a limited time sale on their unscented pheromones on their Etsy site (3.5ml bottles for 15$). See here and search for your interests based on the names of the pheromone blends from the Love Potion site:
https://www.etsy.com/search?q=pheromas

It's a great time of year to explore Love Potion Big Grin

Oh how I wish I hadn't realized this! Can't spend money, but Oh!

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

12-02-2015 5:48 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix

pinklemonade
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

03-15-2016 1:44 PM

Hi, I am 36 years old, use birth control pills,
I am trying attract a man, he knows about my interest, also he told me he is interested in me, but some of his reasons, when we come close- he is controlling himself. And I want to attract him. I tried Instant Sexiness A from androtics and used it as 4 sprays - 2 back side of my ears , 1 chest and 1 to my hair. Nothing happened.

What you advise? I need to heat him up

I have MX135, Essense of A woman, Instant Opennes, True Sexiness, True Trust in hand.
03-15-2016 1:44 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1339
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 371 posts

03-15-2016 3:13 PM

(03-15-2016 1:44 PM)pinklemonade Wrote:  Hi, I am 36 years old, use birth control pills,
I am trying attract a man, he knows about my interest, also he told me he is interested in me, but some of his reasons, when we come close- he is controlling himself. And I want to attract him. I tried Instant Sexiness A from androtics and used it as 4 sprays - 2 back side of my ears , 1 chest and 1 to my hair. Nothing happened.

What you advise? I need to heat him up

I have MX135, Essense of A woman, Instant Opennes, True Sexiness, True Trust in hand.

Hi pinklemonade,

Have you figured out whether your target prefers dominant/alpha females or more submissive ones? Instant Sexiness/A supposedly gives off a dominant female vibe, while Instant Sexiness/B gives off a more submissive/cutesy vibe.

Also, neither contains copulins, which helps sexually attract men. Perhaps see how essence of a woman works out for you a few times solo, and see how it blends with Instant Sexiness/A?

And please report back with any findings! Smile

P.s. there is a new beta product on the xs website that is supposed to be like xist for women.. not sure if that would nudge him towards the direction you'd like for him to go?

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
03-15-2016 3:13 PM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 319
Thanks received:
1026 thanks in 359 posts

03-15-2016 3:29 PM

This is not pheromone related, but it may be worth a try....You know those sex surveys in women's magazines?

I use to take those in advance (from the library copy) and then ask ladies to see what they liked....It's just a survey....

I imagine that it would work on guys too...You just say you took the survey and were curious what he thought...You might find which buttons you need to push to get him past his hang ups. It worked back in the day...
03-15-2016 3:29 PM
Thanks given by renny
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2461 thanks in 944 posts

03-23-2016 10:53 AM

If he is already attacked to you, you don't really need such pure sex in a bottle. Also, too much Instant Sexiness/A can be a bad thing... you might want to try a social like heart & soul for getting him to open up to you more / bond / get to know you... gotcha! Is sex plus love plus bonding... flirtxs is another good one...

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

03-23-2016 10:53 AM

pinklemonade
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

03-28-2016 3:37 AM

Hi, I tried Essence of Woman with Instant Sexiness A,
But, Essence of Woman smells hurribleSmile) all the bathroom and home smelled very bad, like forgotten wet cleaning clothe..
I dropped too much to my arms by mistake, and washed some part. So, my arms were ok, but the rooms smelled very bad.
but when my man came to home, he said the house smells very bad, I said I didnT smell I don't knowSmile
after 10 minutes, he jumped on me, and lost his all control..
as result, I couldn't understand if I use Essence of Woman out will he fell as the same or not.. Because at home he smelled too much Essence of Woman scent from me and from home's air..
It was increadible.
I dropped into my arms, it made an allergic reaction and turned to reddish.. but not hurt me.. It ended in 2 hours.. Also stinky smell ended in 2-3 hours..

I will try again at the outside .. we will see ..

(03-15-2016 3:13 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Hi pinklemonade,

Have you figured out whether your target prefers dominant/alpha females or more submissive ones? Instant Sexiness/A supposedly gives off a dominant female vibe, while Instant Sexiness/B gives off a more submissive/cutesy vibe.

Also, neither contains copulins, which helps sexually attract men. Perhaps see how essence of a woman works out for you a few times solo, and see how it blends with Instant Sexiness/A?

And please report back with any findings! Smile

P.s. there is a new beta product on the xs website that is supposed to be like xist for women.. not sure if that would nudge him towards the direction you'd like for him to go?
03-28-2016 3:37 AM

Share This Thread