Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions for a newbie?
raven9653
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Suggestions for a newbie?
12-10-2012 12:02 PM

I've been considering trying pheromones for a couple of years now, but I tend to be indecisive, and the various options have been so confusing up to this point that I haven't purchased anything yet. I have wanted to try them for both my husband and myself, but really don't know what to look for. I'm so glad I came across this board--I've already learned a lot and have a much better idea of what to expect!

But I still am not sure what brands/combinations I should be looking for, so I would love some suggestions for both my husband and myself.

A little background:
My husband is very much an "alpha" male already--and while I like that most of the time, I'm looking for something that might encourage him to be a little sweeter, and more romantic with me sometimes (like on our "date nights"). I don't know whether to look for a "self-effect" for him (???), or to use something on myself for this (Est?). Or both?

I'm a touch on the tomboyish side, but in the past few years, I have been working on presenting myself as more feminine, and he seems to appreciate that (and I like the results!). I'd like to continue in that vein and get something that will reflect a feminine vibe, but still be attractive. Sometimes I naturally seem to get, from him and other men, a sort of "distant" chivalry, if you know what I mean--I'd like to avoid that. Would Cops help here, or would that be too much? I don't much care about getting results or hits from other men, though it wouldn't bother me, either; I'm just more concerned with my husband's response, if that makes any difference at all in the choice of mones to use (like if/how the mones work with each other in his/her combination for a couple).

As a separate purchase, I'd also like something to help with my social interactions, particularly with other women. I grew up surrounded by boys, and have had only a few close female friends in my lifetime. I tend to make male friends pretty easily, but I'd like some women friends, too.

I tend to be shy and reserved, but I've been working on approaching people, and I am gaining confidence there. People say that I'm friendly and "sweet," but the connections I do make with women don't seem to go anywhere (no real chance to create a friendship), and rarely does anyone approach me. I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing or not doing or what, but if anyone might suggest something that would help with this (pheromone or a behavior change or self-help book or whatever), please feel free to point it out.

Thanks in advance!

--Amy
12-10-2012 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Suggestions for a newbie?
12-10-2012 12:27 PM

Hi glacé & Androstadienone would be great for socials with women. Maybe wolf of NA would be better choices for your hubby. Welcome to the forum!

I have a 4shared folder with lots if goodies for you and your husband in regards to self help, hypnosis, subliminal, and sex Ed. You have to find the link somewhere In my journal. It's all free so indulge yourself.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 12:29 PM by as33156.)
12-10-2012 12:27 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-11-2012 12:01 AM

Welcome Raven!

You've got some great questions Big Grin I'm sure there are others to offer advice from/for a man's perspective but I'm happy to offer some things I've found to work for my hubs and I.

Cuddly man: some things that got my macho guy there- lol- Love Potion's Perfect Match, Gotcha & Cuddle Bunny have performed consistently to turn my grisly into a teddy bear. You can never have too much cops imho Laugh1 I add them to EVERYTHING!

For femininity you're on the right track with Est. Love Potion's Lace, Cuddle Bunny (which is Est and cops only), Le femme Mystere or Le Femme Noire, Supper Sexy for Women (they have a super Sexy for Men too...) and Alpha Dream's Achar.

For bonding and creating relationships with gal pals Alpha dream has something called Donna Amore that I just started testing and it seems to be right in line with something of a similar idea from Love Potion called G2. They were both initially intended for women to women relationships (the intimate nature need not be only sexual) and I like them both for when I'm with female friends and/or family...A+++

Best performing socials I've used so far? Alpha Dream's Glace and, believe it or not, Exotique! Love Potion's Stone Cougar or Cougar Potion are ALWAYS a hit! or Popularity Potion, Audacious and, again, Le Femme are all consistent performers for me too.

There are lots more, I'm sure you'll see soon enough!

Happy experimenting! Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-11-2012 12:01 AM
raven9653
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-12-2012 10:26 PM

Thanks to both of you! Looks like I'll be trying AD's Glace, and probably Cuddle Bunny. Still not sure what he might like, but I can wait, since it might be best to try them out separately at first, anyway, to see which ones provide what effect.

Does Wolf give a more sociable/friendly or more romantic/gentlemanly effect, or sort of a combination? (I'm looking more for cuddly and sweet than generally social for him, that's why I ask.) I haven't read too much about it yet, but at least one review seemed to imply that it's social/friendly, and he's already pretty sociable. Well, as long as other guys aren't hitting on me, of course. Or maybe you were implying that he needed this to keep the jealousy vibe down when I wear the other ones you suggested? Blush lol!
Thanks to both of you! Looks like I'll be trying AD's Glace, and probably Cuddle Bunny. Still not sure what he might like, but I can wait, since it might be best to try them out separately at first, anyway, to see which ones provide what effect.

Does Wolf give a more sociable/friendly or more romantic/gentlemanly effect, or sort of a combination? (I'm looking more for cuddly and sweet than generally social for him, that's why I ask.) I haven't read too much about it yet, but at least one review seemed to imply that it's social/friendly, and he's already pretty sociable. Well, as long as other guys aren't hitting on me, of course. Or maybe you were implying that he needed this to keep the jealousy vibe down when I wear the other ones you suggested? Blush lol!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 10:26 PM by raven9653.)
12-12-2012 10:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Rep Post

12-13-2012 11:08 AM

If you haven't ordered yet I would say go with fast burn Glace, it works much better for me. I have 5 different bottles of Glace types and FB is the way to go. I was going to suggest Cuddlebunny too nut I would also get a backup, either La Femme Noire (which is the most feminizing blend there is) or Gotcha which is sensual and bonding. I only say that because i have a big alpha man and he doesn't respond to est. Some men it's makes mad but he's not one of them. Just indifferent.
12-13-2012 11:08 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-13-2012 12:55 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Can you explain distant chivalry? I dont know what that means.
12-13-2012 12:55 PM
raven9653
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-13-2012 3:39 PM

What I mean by "distant chivalry" is like... the way a man might treat a woman whom he respects, but he wouldn't feel drawn to get to know her. I'm thinking like the way some men treat an older aunt or grandmother... or an official, like a diplomat or a queen... Basically being polite, courteous, and treating her like a lady, but also staying sort of aloof and ... well, emotionally distant.

Most days, I get a warm smile when a stranger of any age opens a door for me, but there are some days when I get this sort of aloof behavior from men... I expect it sometimes, from some men, but there are days when that's the only response I get from any men... even my husband.

Halo0073, thanks for the suggestion. That was going to be my next question about Glace! And I appreciate the other suggestions for back-ups, as well!
12-13-2012 3:39 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-13-2012 4:40 PM

Ah you mean guys are being too nice. The bane of all men when secretly theyre thinking how much they want to bend you over and pull your hair. Lol i know much of my problem has been not doing enough to generate chemistry.

Even with mones on i can still have the distant chivalry you mention if i dont act.

Sometimes you have to throw the stone to get the pool to ripple.

So take a look back and see if there was anything else you could have done to spark the interaction.

You got some great advice from other forum members.
12-13-2012 4:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

raven9653
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-13-2012 9:02 PM

I'm not really speaking about sexual attraction per se, just a general warmth or friendliness.

Yeah, it certainly could be something I'm doing that I don't normally do, or something I'm not doing that I usually do. No pattern comes to mind offhand, so I'll have to pay more attention for a while--I think I'll journal it whenever I'm out, and when it happens again, I might be able to figure out what's different.

For now, though, I'm at home with a very bad cold, nursing three kids who have very bad colds, so not going anywhere for a day or two at least. Ugh.
And not to change the subject, but anybody know what might be causing my posts to double sometimes? confused

--Amy
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 9:04 PM by raven9653.)
12-13-2012 9:02 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

12-14-2012 12:14 PM

Yes, keeping a journal will definitely help you remember details you might have otherwise not noticed. It also will help you remember what is working for you. FastBurn Glace sounds like the perfect place for you to start. But wait 'til you are not under the weather before you start wearing it. Also taking a good multi-vitamin with ample B vitamins while wearing glace will give you even better results.

If you want to up the bonding factor of glace, you can get beta-androstenol as a single molecule from Alpha Dream. It's awesome good stuff and plays very well with glace.

And drink lots of water/ remember to stay hydrated. You will be glad you did.

Get well soon Heart

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 12:16 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
12-14-2012 12:14 PM

Share This Thread