Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Subliminals...
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 260 posts

RE: Subliminals...
08-18-2011 5:42 AM

errr that i really dont know haha ... If its not in a language we dont understand, then it wont work !

And i was just curious Big Grin I dont smoke P

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
08-18-2011 5:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
813 thanks in 287 posts

08-18-2011 8:00 AM

(08-18-2011 5:42 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  errr that i really dont know haha ... If its not in a language we dont understand, then it wont work !

And i was just curious Big Grin I dont smoke P

Yes, the language could be a problem. Unless its a type of Tom Waits voice who would scary anyone to smoke again.Rofl
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 8:01 AM by Q-Tips.)
08-18-2011 8:00 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
286 thanks in 362 posts

08-18-2011 1:42 PM

(08-17-2011 1:58 PM)shadowknight Wrote:  i once tried a hypnosis mp3 by Glenn Harrold i closed my eyes to concentrate and i believe i went into trance i remember seeing some green kinda laser lights... when the mp3 finished i couldn't believe 30 mins had passed like nothin also my smaller sister later on the evening was like "wats wrong with you, your just smilin"

I just downloaded his audio book, Detox Your Life, from audible.com. I really like his combination of hypnosis+subliminal. I tried it out last last night, after having slept terribly the night before, & usually I can't get to sleep very well when I'm over tired, but last night I fell asleep before the book was over & slept deeply. I would also like to add that I don't sleep well when my kids are sick either & my 4 yr.old was running temp. from yesterday's vaccinations. I never thought to use subliminals for social enhancement. I wonder if this would help my husband, he has a terribly negative attitude & listens to extremely negative rap music (I'm sure there's a correlation)???
08-18-2011 1:42 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, as33156
Login or register to remove all advertising

NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 142 posts

08-18-2011 2:51 PM

This forum is gold.

Thanks to the members, I had just discovered all the subliminal world and now, I am looking into what seems to be a way to combine subliminal to self hypnosis, to achieve any goal...

I looked into Glenn Harrold's CDs reviews on Amazon, and they are extremely positive.

For now, I will keep going with my subliminal program "Alpha Male mindset" to complete at least a month, and then I will try perhaps one of Glenn Harrold's program.

By the way, before sleeping, I am also listening daily to a brainwave entrainement with both isochronic and binaural tones and this is supposed to help for your meditation routine.
08-18-2011 2:51 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 207 posts

08-18-2011 4:57 PM

I just had a custom silent made for use at work. If it works I'll post the script.

I wonder if there is a way to play a silent sub on your person so that everyone you meet gets a dose. Are there tiny ipod speakers that play 20kHz?

I think subs have the same potential as mones to influence those around us.
08-18-2011 4:57 PM
Thanks given by dbot
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 142 posts

08-18-2011 6:01 PM

(08-18-2011 4:57 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I just had a custom silent made for use at work. If it works I'll post the script.

I wonder if there is a way to play a silent sub on your person so that everyone you meet gets a dose. Are there tiny ipod speakers that play 20kHz?

I think subs have the same potential as mones to influence those around us.

You only need the 20khz frequency if your subs are using ultrasonic frequencies.

By the way, I am not an expert, but I think the subconscious would never cause any behavior contrary to the person's drives or values. So, the subs cannot force anyone to do anything he doesn't want to or anything that would be perceived as harmful or risky by the subconscious. But they can help trigger or reinforce the subconscious motives, and change the behavior for the better, if used very often.

The subs are known for decades. I am not sure that we can do anything using the subs and influence other people so easily...But on the other hand, I am also very curious about it.

Some day in the future, when we meet someone, maybe we will be using next generation mones, bombing him/her with some subliminal messages with a hidden micro, using some powerful NLP system when talking to him/her, and wearing some high tech glasses with some incorporated laser sending invisible flashes directly to his/her eyes inducing a hypnotical mindset...

Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011 6:02 PM by NewAlpha.)
08-18-2011 6:01 PM
Thanks given by dbot, lifeisgood7
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2039 thanks in 814 posts

08-18-2011 6:04 PM

Sign me up! Big Grin
08-18-2011 6:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
286 thanks in 362 posts

08-19-2011 1:13 PM

(08-18-2011 6:01 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  You only need the 20khz frequency if your subs are using ultrasonic frequencies.

By the way, I am not an expert, but I think the subconscious would never cause any behavior contrary to the person's drives or values. So, the subs cannot force anyone to do anything he doesn't want to or anything that would be perceived as harmful or risky by the subconscious. But they can help trigger or reinforce the subconscious motives, and change the behavior for the better, if used very often.

The subs are known for decades. I am not sure that we can do anything using the subs and influence other people so easily...But on the other hand, I am also very curious about it.

Some day in the future, when we meet someone, maybe we will be using next generation mones, bombing him/her with some subliminal messages with a hidden micro, using some powerful NLP system when talking to him/her, and wearing some high tech glasses with some incorporated laser sending invisible flashes directly to his/her eyes inducing a hypnotical mindset...

Big Grin

You're completely correct in your assumption. Even hypnosis doesn't cause people to act in a way that's contrary to their basic nature. Only alcohol or drugs have that capacity to influence a person's behavior that way.
I'm not sure about wearing tiny speakers everywhere to influence targets, 'mones seem a simpler & more user friendly solution.
08-19-2011 1:13 PM
shadowknight
dgaf- I'm the Boss

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3237
Thanks received:
310 thanks in 188 posts

08-19-2011 4:55 PM

(08-18-2011 1:42 PM)Beccah Wrote:  I just downloaded his audio book, Detox Your Life, from audible.com. I really like his combination of hypnosis+subliminal. I tried it out last last night, after having slept terribly the night before, & usually I can't get to sleep very well when I'm over tired, but last night I fell asleep before the book was over & slept deeply. I would also like to add that I don't sleep well when my kids are sick either & my 4 yr.old was running temp. from yesterday's vaccinations. I never thought to use subliminals for social enhancement. I wonder if this would help my husband, he has a terribly negative attitude & listens to extremely negative rap music (I'm sure there's a correlation)???

so it worked for you thats cool

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
08-19-2011 4:55 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
286 thanks in 362 posts

08-19-2011 11:35 PM

(08-19-2011 4:55 PM)shadowknight Wrote:  so it worked for you thats cool

It does work. Glenn Harold is British & I know some people find British accents irritating, but really his accent is subtle it actually enhances the relaxing effect for me. My husband absolutely despises British accents & Detox Your Life still put him out like a light.
08-19-2011 11:35 PM

Share This Thread