Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Subliminals usage?
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
150 thanks in 72 posts

RE: Subliminals usage?
01-13-2012 4:13 AM

I bought myself the Alpha Male from Real Sub. Been listening to it for about 2 weeks.
Well, it's no 180° turn or something like this, but I think I'm changing myself the way I want.
But I think this is because of the Alphamale book that as33 recommended, I have a different look on girls since I read this book ;)

But what is really interesting: I also had a really vivid and weird dream. I started listening to the silent one at night a few days ago. Then in the (not sure) second night or so, I dreamed about 2 girls I know and which I find pretty attractive. I don't remember everything, it was something about holidays, fun, drinking and of course: sex.
Could be a coincidence, but I'll continue trying for sure... ;)
01-13-2012 4:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Grasshopper, shadowknight
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

06-12-2012 2:12 PM

(01-13-2012 4:13 AM)captain_alex Wrote:  I bought myself the Alpha Male from Real Sub. Been listening to it for about 2 weeks.
Well, it's no 180° turn or something like this, but I think I'm changing myself the way I want.
But I think this is because of the Alphamale book that as33 recommended, I have a different look on girls since I read this book ;)

But what is really interesting: I also had a really vivid and weird dream. I started listening to the silent one at night a few days ago. Then in the (not sure) second night or so, I dreamed about 2 girls I know and which I find pretty attractive. I don't remember everything, it was something about holidays, fun, drinking and of course: sex.
Could be a coincidence, but I'll continue trying for sure... ;)

I'm curious to find out about the result Twisted
06-12-2012 2:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
774 thanks in 280 posts

06-12-2012 2:22 PM

I listen to the subs before falling asleep and when I do, I get this weird sensation in the back of my head. Not sure if it's an increased feeling of blood flow to the brain or if there is some sort of activity going on in my brain.

[Image: PfuXON0.gif]
06-12-2012 2:22 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
559 thanks in 254 posts

06-12-2012 6:36 PM

Yes, subliminals can work. Not that they will, but they can.

It is all Hypnosis/Self Hypnosis. You can implant a "POSTULATE" or "FACT" in your brain this way if you can tell yourself the fact when your Concious Filters aren't working.

You know, the filters, the part of your mind that catches descrepencies. When I say it's warm in here, your filters go and check the other input, your skin, and say either "Yes, it is warm in here" or "dexter's crazy, it's not warm in here"

Hypnosis is about turning off the filters, and messing with the source code.

Be careful, you could do more harm than good.

My favorite hypnosis feat, "Supression of the gag reflex" I'll not say anymore about that thou.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
06-12-2012 6:36 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11153
Thanks received:
7589 thanks in 2575 posts

06-12-2012 7:25 PM

They worked I'm a by product of them.

If that's a good thing or not is up for you to decide lol.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 7:34 PM by as33156.)
06-12-2012 7:25 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, meng123, Tigurinn

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
402 thanks in 216 posts

06-12-2012 9:56 PM

(01-10-2012 10:21 AM)JonesRE Wrote:  I'm 24 days into a 30 (make that 32)-day test of Indigo Mindlabs subliminals ("Absolute Self Confidence 4G" and "Ultra Motivation 4G"). So far, I don't "feel" any different (but then again, I've always been a pompous ass with a superiority complex, so I might not notice).

After this test, I'm going to try a couple of Real Subliminals products ("Confidence" and "Personal Power") for the same amount of time. Yesterday, I sent Real Subliminals a question via their contact form, asking what differentiated them from the competition. I was impressed that they actually answered me in less than the 24-hours that their web site advertises... but I was a little less-than-impressed that the answer came straight from their FAQ page, which I had already read (If the FAQ page had provided a satisfactory answer, I would not have written).

Can someone recommend any other worthy companies in the subliminal production field? I'm always up for testing new stuff.

I'm new to pheromones, so I haven't ever been a member at the forum where Catlord made his contributions. And, while it is irksome when someone has an "it can't be my stuff, it must be you" attitude.... I'm willing to overlook someone's personality quirks (particularly after looking in the mirror), as long as their product does what it should, and provides good value for the money.

Hi ,

Try Stevegjones.com . I have tried a number of his products and they do work. I havent used the subliminals but the regular hypnosis and binaural ones are great. I am a bit of an ADHD messy person and for instance the "get organized " ones worked like a charm after 3-4 days already. Years ago I quit smoking and later lost all the quitting-smoking -weight with hypnosis downloads

Cheers Smile
06-12-2012 9:56 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1153 thanks in 449 posts

06-13-2012 7:27 AM

Finding good products of this type is definitely step one. Also 1 must determine which product to start with. I originally thought about products such as Alpha-male, as well as other attraction subs.

First a person must do an assessment of themselves (in my opinion). Alpha mindset may give me 1 aspect with which I desire, yet I must fix my 'home-court' first. I for instance am now looking programs regarding inner peace and happiness. I must develop a solid foundation with which to build upon. Me going out with the Alpha mindset then coming home to a 'mess' could be counter-productive, ans well as possibly self-destructive. Banish the demons and develop a healthy, happy person.
Understand your goal, yet realize the proper transportation method to get there.

Good luck to all of my Phero friends in their expeditions whether they be mone related or Self-improvement related.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2012 7:35 AM by CanadianGuy45.)
06-13-2012 7:27 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 9 posts

06-13-2012 3:04 PM

Does anyone have an experience of subliminal products from Real Subliminal and Indigo Minds (from "catlord") ?

Which company produced a better product?

Which one gave you more long-term effects?

...any one know of any subliminal sites that offer anti-premature greying subliminal, besides Real Subliminal (the only subliminal company that offers this particular subliminal product of the ones I found via Google).

Oh, and is there any website (like this one) where people can discuss various subliminals and even maybe other ways to improve ones life ?
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2012 3:12 PM by Tigurinn.)
06-13-2012 3:04 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11153
Thanks received:
7589 thanks in 2575 posts

06-13-2012 7:18 PM

I use real sub stuff I have them all and it works for me

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2012 7:37 PM by as33156.)
06-13-2012 7:18 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, meng123

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
559 thanks in 254 posts

06-20-2012 5:24 PM

be careful of some downloads.
WarpMyMind.com has some messed up ones.
Some of these will mess you up in some extra wierd ways, with hidden messages, and blatent messages, make you pee your pants or go gay are some of the claims.

And anything on youtube.com is probably suspect.
If you listen to a hypnosis file, they often times tell you to send money to them thru paypal, or listen to more downloads which will tell you to send money to them thru paypal.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
06-20-2012 5:24 PM
Thanks given by thundr, meng123, shadowknight, CanadianGuy45

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web