Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Subliminals usage?
eternitys_child
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Subliminals usage?
01-13-2017 11:29 PM

Haha awesome he read my entire journal but he's a total troll and is adding nothing of value. His forum name is even subscam. Lol. He really got a thing against subs I guess.

Like I said. It's fair to be skeptical, but unhealthy antagonistic skepticism (like subscam's post) is erroneous and provides nobody any value.

I have worn pheromones for 2 years and didn't get laid most days. That don't mean pheromones don't work.

Anyway, someone pm'ed me on here but I can't respond until I get 5 posts so here's a post
01-13-2017 11:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1787
Thanks received:
4544 thanks in 1903 posts

01-14-2017 12:31 AM

(01-08-2017 11:34 AM)Subscam Wrote:  its doesn't work its a scam. I read your post on the forum, u didn't gets laid at all on dmsi.

and you only laid one getto black girl on sm3. So the subs don't work, stop spreading this lie

And with that you just got your ass banned.

If you've got a problem with a sub you chose to purchase that was listed as a beta product with a no return policy that was your choice, but you're NOT going to come here only to bitch and gripe,slam the company and piss on our members!

You can go troll elsewhere!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-14-2017 12:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spars
boOsted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 16 posts

02-03-2017 6:53 PM

Well I've recently started with the free confidence one, been listening to it everyday (usually at night before bed). I want to say its having an effect on me cuz I DO feel more confident lol...I started this particular sub cuz I was too chickenshit to begin real convos (pertaining to stuff other than school stuff) with my professor. But I finally did it lol and I was cool, calm, and collected while doing so...Of course I had Nude Alpha in the air which is definitely bringing the attraction but I just didn't have the nuts to bs with her. So as far as the confidence subs go...I'm givin' it a thumbs up. I plan on spending money with them now.

*thanks pherotruth...you guys have seriously opened up a WHOLE new side of life for me Hi
02-03-2017 6:53 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, Spars
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 18 posts

04-12-2017 7:26 PM

Dont mean to be skeptical but Im new to subliminals and want to try a free one out first. But am hesitant as to what type, if any brainwashing could occur. Is their some type of governing body or even like an ethical organization of subliminal professionals that keep companies/salespeople in line and maybe list the qualified certified subliminal companies so you can be sure your not buyng from a snakeoil salesman or brainwasher? I would like to get a quality product that is proven/certified safe if there is such a thing.
04-12-2017 7:26 PM

Share This Thread