Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Style anyone?
Akp69
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Style anyone?
03-28-2016 7:35 AM

One of my favorite mone. Fully replaced wolf in my daily routine used in corporate environment. Works different than wolf but achieves similar end results not making me beta. Works under the radar, but the results are easily seen. Positively affects my articulation and does not make me or anyone around overly talkative. Good job Thundr! I believe it is very underrated mone!
03-28-2016 7:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-28-2016 9:54 AM

(03-28-2016 7:35 AM)Akp69 Wrote:  One of my favorite mone. Fully replaced wolf in my daily routine used in corporate environment. Works different than wolf but achieves similar end results not making me beta. Works under the radar, but the results are easily seen. Positively affects my articulation and does not make me or anyone around overly talkative. Good job Thundr! I believe it is very underrated mone!

Exactly!!!

The only reason I have not bought more is because I am trying other stuff. I would still say it probably my favorite. Its so smooth and suave. Its pretty natural also unlike some of the other products, without making you beta
03-28-2016 9:54 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-28-2016 12:54 PM

Hmmm, I have Style but yet to thoroughly solo. Now this thread has me thinking what would Style + M3x do as a combo???

The Dude abides...
03-28-2016 12:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-28-2016 10:02 PM

I found style to be most effective by itself unlike say Xist where it works better with other parts in my opinion.

Style+Goa is pretty fun though
03-28-2016 10:02 PM
Akp69
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-31-2016 7:17 PM

I've tested Style + M3x about 20 days straight. I cannot really figure out M3x so my observations might not be very helpful, but Style will not negatively impact the M3x effect - that's for sure.
03-31-2016 7:17 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-31-2016 7:19 PM

(03-31-2016 7:17 PM)Akp69 Wrote:  I've tested Style + M3x about 20 days straight. I cannot really figure out M3x so my observations might not be very helpful, but Style will not negatively impact the M3x effect - that's for sure.

So, you tested M3X solo before combining with Style?

My Journal
03-31-2016 7:19 PM
Akp69
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2016 6:20 PM

(03-31-2016 7:19 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  So, you tested M3X solo before combining with Style?

No, I have jumped on Style+M3X from the first day. I have tested Style solo and the difference is not spectacular I would say (women wise). M3X works under the radar though. I am aware that I might need to test it solo first, but I have tested it the other way around - by removing from the daily mix.
04-01-2016 6:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-12-2016 4:42 AM

Went to a larger birthday party this past weekend, ~400 people with age-ranges 25-45, the younger spectrum dominating and slightly more women than men.

Looked forward to a cheerful and long night and chose to give two legit social-status products a go, first time as a combo to see what that will bring in such surroundings.

Applied two sprays total of Style (neck and wrist) and 3 drops of Wolf, smeared on top of the app points about 30 minutes before reacing the party.
Took with me a prepared 2ml glas-vial that contained a mix of about onr third Wolf, one third Style and the remaining third filled up with some leftover of an ATLAS sample bottle and a little P86.

Self effects from the initial Style+Wolf application were increased energy, verbosity and a positive mood, prone to cheap joking Sarcastic
Very social, and my budies that I accompanied were infected very shortly after they were exposed to me. Hillarity all around, specially after inhibiotns of the first drinks set in to amplify the effects.
Was aproached and checked out numerous times by girls. Got heavily into flirting with one hot girl as the night progressed. A solid 9, enjoyed it tremendously.

That was after I apllied 3 more drops from the glass vial - I topped up first after two hours and agian after 3 (Party went from 6pm - 5am Drinks)
Effects were distinctly different. Became way more quiet and, very useful, could control my body language and the urge to drink better than before - came in handy since it prevented me a serious hangover like most of my friends got, turned out a heavy drnking party.
Focus completely changed from joking and convo with friends primarily, to zoning in on the girls around - filtered out the non-targets and maintained a mental list of 4 girls to approach. Other girls that approached me that I id not find interesting enough I cold-shouldered rather heavily - one girl who is infatuated with me started clinging to me and trying to pull to the dancefloor. When I declined she became extremely frustrated, boxing me and becoming morose.

Note that I'm about to get married shortly and my flirtation and hunting mood had a very rational aspect to it, in that I regarded the evening as a "what if" - not really intended to go further than heavy flirting, no lays intended, though in the end it was very hard not to go home with said 9, a body to die for.

Style and Wolf seem to go well together when a cheerful party-mood is desired. Normally, these two together could be considered redundant, but they are in fact rather different in effects and can profit from each other.

I was astonished how the introduction of actually small amounts of Atlas and P86 changed my mindset and effects on girls so drastically. AndrostAnone of Style likely aslo played a role in that, I guess that through evaporation and reapplication of smaller amounts the Androstanone sported reached dose-ranges more on the attention grabbing and sexual side than the social properties. Etrione and Androsterone had the konwon calming and centering effects on me, with a distinct womanizer-alpha-male quality to it. P86 does that to me most of the times. Competing males bother me not in the least, I get annoyed by them but at the same time tired of their futile attempts - IDGAF about you inferiors so to speak - I don't read similar reports about P86 before, but it always gives that effects to me in combination with certain other male-mones. There is probably also -Etrione in Atlas? Anyway, it seems that Atlas, evn in small amounts, can serioulsy ramp up the alpha/dominance of social status beldns like stlye and Wolf. Mind though that this is a one-occassion report in a heay party context.
All in all, all mones apllie and mentioned here really added to the experience - successful moning.
04-12-2016 4:42 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-11-2018 1:02 PM

Is no body using this mone anymore? I am surprised there is not more reviews of this thing being one of the official mones for APEX.
I recently purchased this item but I have only used it once with some buddies of mine at a KBBQ. We had pretty good laughs and it did present me with a chill+fun vibe. Had some friendly touching on the back from my buddy quite a few times. This does feel kinda similar to Wolf. One possible hit was the korean waitress (not specifically assigned to us) came to our table once and asked if we were good and then all of a sudden asked if we played PUBG (a very popular PC game right now for those that don't know). I thought this was kinda out of the ordinary so I guess she was trynna hit on one of us.
The four of us were in a circle and she stood next to the other two facing me and another friend. Assuming she is interested in one of us, should we go with proximity indicator on this or the torso facing indicator? Anyway, on the way out to pay, when we made an eye contact, she gave me a big ol smile. But she wasn't really my type so I tried to hook my friend up with her by telling her how good of a PUBG player my friend is and asked her to write down the number for him on the back of the receipt. She only gave the SteamID instead.

3 sprays to elbow and neck.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 1:02 PM by Vinzanity.)
07-11-2018 1:02 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-27-2018 12:08 AM

Been really busy with life recently, haven't got any opportunities to test this on targets. So far only tested this thing three more times both combo'd and solo. I have to say this juice gives me a nice little subtle selfie. I seem to enjoy myself or not care about the negativeness around me. For example, I am currently taking this accounting class at a JC to enrich myself, although I could care less about grades it frustrates the hell out of me when I don't get something; with this thing on, I just seem to wry smile away. (I didn't really notice this small selfie until like third time solo) I have not tested this more than 3 sprays so far. I am going to test more at 3-5 sprays to see if there will be any blatant hits.

Seems to me that Style requires me to dress sorta nicely.
07-27-2018 12:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core vs Style Scottie2Hottie 33 2,454 04-21-2018 6:36 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Rolling with style blitz 4 2,534 11-29-2017 12:48 PM
Last Post: gman
Star TUSC - Titan - Style - Atlas Black Machismo 6 2,762 05-24-2016 1:54 AM
Last Post: kalpan56