Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sticking to a specific pheromone signature vs mixing it up
Styrman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Sticking to a specific pheromone signature vs mixing it up
11-06-2019 11:02 AM

I have tried various different mones and combinations of mones in the last months, all with varying degrees of success.

I recently attracted a young 21 year old HB8.5 who seems to be rather mature for her age. (I am 35 myself, so I was a bit hesitant to move forward, and may have made the mistake of not escalating when I asked her on a date). Anyway, when I first met her, and on subsequent occasions I have always worn CORE + TKO/M3X, which in my experience has a status enhancing effect among other things. I actually do have a high status in this particular contect and the girl did compliment me on it. However, when I took her on the date she seemed a bit intimidated (which I presume had do do with CORE and M3X, and possible me overdosing a little).

I will very likely see the girl again tomorrow, as we will be going to the same party. Should I wear something else (TLG is the first thing that comes in mind -it seems to be a lot more social and perhaps better for a party environment). But might there be any negative aspects when suddenly show up with a totally different pheromone signature?
11-06-2019 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Sticking to a specific pheromone signature vs mixing it up
11-06-2019 12:52 PM

Opinions vary, and they vary with good cause.

On the one hand, lots of people feel that if you hooked her and started reeling her in with a certain signature, then one should continue that until her impression of you is set along those lines. A great example of this would be using a strong alpha product to gain her interest and then switching to something that is more laid back can give conflicting impressions, so it is better to stay with what works rather than to stray from something successful.

Others opine that creating attraction with a certain pheromone signature and then changing that to suit the progress of the relationship, or the current goal, is excellent. A great example of this is that lots of guys hook and begin to reel in their ladies using an attraction/ status/ social type product or blend and then add or switch to a sexual soon after they've solidified the foundations in order to increase the probability of that initial beginning heading towards the sexual.

Most of the products I gravitate towards, personally, are pretty similar; so I obviously haven't noticed much, if any, of a difference myself; but that makes perfect sense given my predilection of using blends that are the most congruent with how i act.

I honestly feel that whether or not switching products (signatures) in the middle of things ultimately depends upon you, her, the context, prevailing circumstances, and how socially adept one happens to be. I'll switch out mixes myself every now and then when I know she already has formulated a strong opinion of how i make her feel, because the few percentage points of difference from a blend won't counter her preconceived notions about me, but it will help to gently nudge her mood and/ or responses in a certain direction.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-06-2019 12:52 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2019 1:00 PM

For me M3x is a stand alone product I have it. Its basically High Alpha mix!!! I seen obvious hits with blonds. I think you might have overdose with all of the products.

Maybe use the same phero but a little less?
11-06-2019 1:00 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-06-2019 1:16 PM

(11-06-2019 11:02 AM)Styrman Wrote:  I have tried various different mones and combinations of mones in the last months, all with varying degrees of success.

I recently attracted a young 21 year old HB8.5 who seems to be rather mature for her age. (I am 35 myself, so I was a bit hesitant to move forward, and may have made the mistake of not escalating when I asked her on a date). Anyway, when I first met her, and on subsequent occasions I have always worn CORE + TKO/M3X, which in my experience has a status enhancing effect among other things. I actually do have a high status in this particular contect and the girl did compliment me on it. However, when I took her on the date she seemed a bit intimidated (which I presume had do do with CORE and M3X, [b]and possible me overdosing a little[/b]).

I will very likely see the girl again tomorrow, as we will be going to the same party. Should I wear something else (TLG is the first thing that comes in mind -it seems to be a lot more social and perhaps better for a party environment). But might there be any negative aspects when suddenly show up with a totally different pheromone signature?

What's overdosing a little?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-06-2019 1:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2019 1:34 PM

(11-06-2019 1:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  What's overdosing a little?
Its the newest product from liquid alchemy labs
11-06-2019 1:34 PM
Styrman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2019 1:42 PM

(11-06-2019 1:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  What's overdosing a little?

I was wearing 2 sprays of CORE and 2 sprays of M3X in date setting (sitting close to each other), while the first time was in a semi-official atmosphere, the second one at a party which I hosted and where she would have exposed to the mones from a distance... except a few times when she approached me inside the locale and later outside in the open air.

Maybe I should have toned it down a little bit.
11-06-2019 1:42 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-07-2019 2:46 AM

(11-06-2019 1:34 PM)mdw Wrote:  Its the newest product from liquid alchemy labs

Where is the Forum Police when you need'em!?!?! Girl devil

(11-06-2019 1:42 PM)Styrman Wrote:  I was wearing 2 sprays of CORE and 2 sprays of M3X in date setting (sitting close to each other), while the first time was in a semi-official atmosphere, the second one at a party which I hosted and where she would have exposed to the mones from a distance... except a few times when she approached me inside the locale and later outside in the open air.

Maybe I should have toned it down a little bit.

Well, why don't you test 1 spray of Core and 2 sprays of M3X, and then, 1:1? ONE DAY/NIGHT of testing is NOT how you find your answers. 1 week or more, and observe.

Don't let the thought of doing the NASTY cause you to switch up too fast. TESTING should be fun! Pleasantry

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 2:48 AM by MMM.)
11-07-2019 2:46 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-07-2019 12:25 PM

If you can be congruent, then any way will work. Do it and say you are unpredictable.

I like to switch things up because it’s fun, but if you are worried, be consistent.

I tell my friends to go social or social sexual first and then bring out the heavy stuff if you are around someone often.

Social Sexy is always good.
11-07-2019 12:25 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Creepiest Pheromone Signature NP17 47 15,315 07-08-2019 5:54 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
  Poll: Specific targets renny 15 4,765 03-07-2016 1:21 PM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded
  Sticking with the same pheromone you met her on thor2014 4 2,039 03-01-2016 4:49 PM
Last Post: theLaw
  Getting used to a pheromone signature dsouza 7 3,574 06-12-2014 1:29 AM
Last Post: wiserd
  Specific Pheromone Product Advice Musician1994 3 1,892 04-24-2014 5:38 PM
Last Post: Musician1994