Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Steve is da man
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 40 posts

RE: Steve is da man
08-08-2012 2:08 AM

So...I need some chem lab that can do analysis for 5-6 chemicals that won't cost me a fortune. Any recommendations?

(04-11-2012 6:11 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Any good chem lab can take a liquid and tell you exactly what's in it. Every molecule has a unique fingerprint on a mass spectrogram. Health supplements are required to do this by law. You would be amazed at what contaminants are coming with some of the ingredients.

Often there will be too much of a certain ingredient (a mis-measurement) enough to bring it to toxic levels. Hence they have the ability to measure ratios of products.

I could'nt be bothered to do this with every product myself that I ingest or put on my skin. I don't really care to know what's in the putatives other than that they are safe and I have to trust what AD is selling me.

With all the variations in the consistencies of the mixes and I would say some P's too, that AD doesn't know exactly what they may be getting from China et al. I have had the same mixes in the past that have worked differently. I don't believe AD would purposely change the mix and sell it to me under the exact same name for that would be unethical.

The same would go for any product one has ordered and then re-ordered and it was different.
08-08-2012 2:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Steve is da man
11-14-2012 9:32 PM

(04-12-2012 6:29 PM)FUNNER Wrote:  That's why I'm holding off on the LAID shampoo/paste till it is further detailed regarding a possible DHT connection that you and Dex discussed.

WOW !!!! Time hold off my LIAD Hair Paste then.... I am already suffereing mild MPB. Funner, any chance to share a Link to that thread?
11-14-2012 9:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web