Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Steam Room
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
840 thanks in 354 posts

Steam Room
08-30-2011 10:38 PM

For those of you who have been following my posts, it's no surprise that I am on a mission to becoming a "total package" type of guy. Recently I've gotten back into the gym, it's doing good things for me physically and mentally. But one thing I've started doing after a nice long workout is going to the steam room. If you're a guy who really cares about his appearance you've gotta try this out, it's really cleared up my complexion in the space of a few days! Maybe this is just a big deal to me because I have sensitive skin that easily gets oily (ouch), I constantly have special face washes and actively take homeopathic pills that balance out my hormones. The steam room opens up your pores and cleans out areas that sometimes build up dirt, become blackheads or worse become irritated and inflamed. Also it's great news for folks who are looking for long-term weight loss help. After a workout the steam room isn't as harsh as jumping into a hot shower, it can serve as a smooth transition it will calm your nerves and muscles making you more likely to return to your workout the next day. And biologically it helps you keep weight off that is mostly liquids you may not need, you will quickly get this weight back but in the long term it can help you keep it down (as I earlier stated above).

Well that's all I have to say about it. I'm no homo guys (and I'm not a homophobic person). But where I'm from (music scene) image is very important. The lamest guy in the room is more coordinated than the average man, and probably has nicer hair too lol Plus anyone who has read my reports know where I stand LOL... Just wanted to contribute to the forum in some way! Take Care!Smoke

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
08-30-2011 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, Deja Vu, Grasshopper
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web