Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Status hits and reports
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Status hits and reports
02-13-2018 11:00 AM

I never get shit tested at all. i don't know why. Maybe because I'm already a strong Alpha.

There is a very strong STATUS/RESPECT effect to people with some products for sure, and admiration as well. The king was the older Rev23 and older A314. IT WAS INSANE! I even had the President of the company and my old boss CONSTANTLY praising me personally. SUPER WEIRD.

I have found similar, but friendlier results with Wolf. But guys find you admirable.

Overdose as well, but with a little more intimidation. It is similar to Wolf, but almost with more intimidation, and less friendliness.

P74 makes every guy admire you to NO END

Alpha 7 which I thought was a DUD, is actually decent as well. I have been pairing it with Alter Ego, and seems to be getting me some good respect at work.

Ascend was also good, but it was somewhat weird with the COPS. Not only the smell, but I think women felt uncomfortable with it.

I was hoping Alpha Treasures would be a Blend of A314 and Wolf, but it doesn't really work for me at all.
02-13-2018 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread