Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spraying p74 in a college class [Experiment]
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
600 thanks in 269 posts

Spraying p74 in a college class [Experiment]
09-20-2016 1:53 PM

Maybe some of you remember my thread a few years back about spraying glace into the air intake for my class. Well, I dug up some p74 and did something similar today! I'm in class now, actually. Blum3

Journal:

Sept 20

p74 10mg neroli scented
2 sprays to side of room as I leave the room
1 spray outside door 1
1 spray outside door 2
leave for cafe down the hall before class... got some p74 got on my fingers. Guy behind me I recognize from freshman year but we never speak. I make one comment... "man, those overpriced sandwiches... I feel ya." turns into a full blown conversation in the checkout line. I discover hes actually in one of my classes this semester! Super upbeat and chatty when hes normally pretty mopey.

Walking back to class. Class is SUPER talkative, people leaning over the rows of desks to talk and shout. Wow, this never happens...ever. Very shy class typically. Few minutes left before class starts now. The professor is always deathly quiet... and never smiles. Upon walking into the room hes all smiles and uses lots of body language. Super shy guy next to me starts chatting about the gas crisis going on, his hometown, family, traveling, etc. Wow - with this guy its normally like pulling teeth.

Class starts, talking dies down, nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing unusual for 20 mins now into class. Time to post this - I'll edit as things unfold.

23 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 2:05 PM by Arsenic.)
09-20-2016 1:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by denis, RedEyes, raikahoken, NosyGoose
Login or register to remove all advertising

SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1973
Thanks received:
850 thanks in 492 posts

RE: Spraying p74 in a college class [Experiment]
09-21-2016 9:32 AM

I love these!!! I read your glace post when ever I joined the forum a couple years ago and it is most definitely priceless.

How do you feel about trying a sexual in this style of application?
09-21-2016 9:32 AM
Thanks given by Arsenic
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
600 thanks in 269 posts

09-21-2016 4:26 PM

(09-21-2016 9:32 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I love these!!! I read your glace post when ever I joined the forum a couple years ago and it is most definitely priceless.

How do you feel about trying a sexual in this style of application?

I'm down for trying anything just to see what happens. I do have some Turn Up The Heat ... Dirol Wow, now that you mention it, I forgot about another experiment I did and didnt post about it. I did spray some Turn Up The Heat in an empty cubicle of a massive, corporate office building about a year ago when I interned for a big tech company... from what I can remember everyone got LOUD and energetic to the point they were talking over eachother. Kind of odd, I thought, because I hypothesized a sexual would make things tense. Who knows. Anyway, yeah I'll give it a few sprays in class and post about it Rofl

23 years old

Journey into my mind
09-21-2016 4:26 PM
Thanks given by denis, SeekingSuccess
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
600 thanks in 269 posts

09-27-2016 2:33 PM

Tuesday, September 27th (2016)

I'm wearing 1 drop(ish) of PherX on my neck for both of these tests.

Different class from OP: 1 spray p74 to professor's chair behind the computer. The professor is much more upbeat this class and even starts talking about his drinking habits and preferences. More students talk and chime in during class than normal, with more enthusiasm. Aka, they chime in (unsolicited) confidently and loudly.

3 sprays p74 (10mcg each spray. Scented) sprayed onto paper towel. Dropped paper towel behind trash can at front of classroom before class starts. Everyone becomes loud with tons of energy before class, talking carelessly as if they didnt care who was listening, etc. The guy next to me (asian) immediately chats me up. Maybe not the best idea to do this test when we have an exam but... hey. This one took me by surprise: The whole class got SILENT within an instant without any cue from the professor at all. A proctor starts handing out scantrons seconds later. Strange. The paper towel approach seems to work well so I'll stick to this next time.

23 years old

Journey into my mind
09-27-2016 2:33 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess

Share This Thread