Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love.
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Special Bad Wolf report: Amazing product, I'm in love.
04-17-2015 4:10 PM

The self-effects sound a lot like amphetamines if you ask me. The report looks a lot like something I'd write on 20mg D-Amphetamine IR. The jaw tension effect definitely points toward some dopaminergic effect. Good report for the few interactions you had, but I would have much preferred something with more interactions, a longer-term report maybe. Aside from this, the reviews of Bad Wolf don't look all that impressive to me. Certainly not my type of product, that much I can tell. The last thing I want is an ego boost - I have enough of that as is. Thanks for the report, Alpha360, and be sure to let us know your opinion of the product in the long-term!
04-17-2015 4:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:16 PM

Lol, i told you before bro. Bad wolf is gold. No fear, just beastly ambition. Im like juggernaut on my powerstack.
04-17-2015 11:16 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:23 PM

(04-16-2015 2:20 PM)dsouza Wrote:  This report is kinda odd.

I don't mean this in a bad way.

Just a few things I noticed... you hardly interacted with all these people.. It sounds like BW was a major EGO boost by the way you described it. Now maybe its not BW but it was just you? But it seems you felt so high status you didn't want to get to know people.. SO how exactly is this pheromone supposed to help people ?

Secondly this post is VERY long. Were you under the BW influence (I..e wearing it) while you wrote the post? Do you normally write this much detail or do you think BW influenced you writing so much? Or the self effect excitement? I ask this because when I wear l2k v1 I tend to write much longer reports and with better grammar.

So far it seems I am happy to hear you love BW but give it a few more runs with longer conversations with people and trying to close, and report back.. I'm itching to know if these self effects you claim like the holy grail stick around longterm or fade away after a few uses.
Clapping
dsouza

It is a huge ego booster. You should stack it with domination. So beastly
04-17-2015 11:23 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:29 PM

(04-16-2015 2:56 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  I know people would find it odd, but I applied BW 9hours earlier and as of now I don't think I will able to sleep with that on. The self effect are still there, I can't stop laughing, I'm in a state like you would be when you do something amazing in your life yet I almost did nothing. My reported is weird also because I didn't find any interesting people, and as of now I don't like approaching a kid, or someone that is way below my standard. I learned that when I approach someone who is way below my standard then I get bored, the conversation doesn't get to anything because she can't handle it.
And with BW this one thing is amplified, my ego is way over the top. I almost approach a girl at some point but she was a kid, 17 maybe, she couldn't walk properly but she was beautiful. I should have done an approach near the shop when I saw some beauty that is on my league but I'm not comfortable doing that yet.
This would appear strange to you guys yet when I approach girl I still feel the fear even with BW. Still working on that part.
I didn't do a lot I agree with you on that, it was a normal day for people outside me. Also I live in a very small island so it's not like I live in a city like New York, more a jungle I would say.
There weren't a lot of target, I didn't write all that happened today, I said what was the most relevant. And I forgot some details.
I don't think I usually write all this details, just read my report on APi if you want a comparison, it's on discoverxs. But to me the effect was so great that I had to write all that.
I got this attitude when I don't wear anything but it doesn't get that far, this time it felt like I was amplified.

Also one thing I forgot to say: I felt some tiredness in my eyes after 30 min, then gone after 2 hour, it's exactly like Instant Shine to me. It feels like a drug, like an hypnosis trance.

One thing also I didn't write the conversation at all, to me conversation doesn't matter, what matters is how people feel around you. At least girl works like that, they don't look at the content, they look at how you said it. So I'm not going to write what I said, maybe how I said it, maybe if it's a ONS I would write all the conversation. But today it was irrelevant.

PS: I think my smelling ability got amplified too: today when I smelled at this perfume shop I was able to smell stuff I never smelled before, some fragrance had some note that I wasn't able to smell before yet I knew they were there before because people told me. So today I was able to smell more note, I don't think it's a coincidence.

Thats what i been saying about not wanting to talkt to certain people. Use a heavier dose andvi garuntee you the people you ghost with are people you really dont want to talk to anyway. Just talk to who you want. If they seem to ignoreyou, just touch them and they won't resist
04-17-2015 11:29 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:37 PM

(04-17-2015 11:19 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Woke up this morning, the effect was still there after 18hours. I joked with my mum about my father bullshit, nice effect after 18hours. Wasn't obvious but I was behaving differently, slightly more aggressive, didn't listen to my father who was trying to sell me the gospel, didn't even bother answering him about his stupidity.

Then around 12pm, took a shower, remove everything with soap twice.
BW one drop + some residue under my nose. Self effect are still there, same effect just a little bit less powerful. Really powerful effect in my car, I get tired easily.
Just with one drop I get more self effect from BW than APi though they are not the same kind of product. Prankster2
I ate at my usual sushi bar at launch, there were almost no one today, worst than yesterday. I got one waitress bothered, she was playing with her hair and checking me out. I look at her with a horny vibe, it affected her. Usually I don't look at her at all but today I was looking at her boobs which was nicely formed although she is not my type and her face is not really beautiful.

I noticed that I behave in public place more like if I were home, no shame at doing my own thing, don't care about the others. Tomorrow I should find some people to test it on. Usually on Friday there is some people but today was dead.

Yo im glad, you said that about putting it on your nose, lol now i dont feel crazy for doing it too. Mix it with copulins if you can, trust me, you'll like it.
04-17-2015 11:37 PM
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

04-18-2015 12:41 AM

I'll certainly add cops in it but I prefer to use solo for at least a week first or 7 days going out. I didn't ghost anyone for now with BW.
I understand now why Garry write his product page the way he did. He describe perfectly how most pheromones user are afraid to use that kind of product.
I didn't thought that the disease was so common in here. Kiss2
I respect Garry just for that, this product is perfect to learn how to behave around girl, to learn how to become that guy without going over the top.
I certainly don't understand what more you could ask for a product like that. Maybe that she spread her legs right in front of you so that she wakes up the beta male inside of you Give rose

Some user say that with pheromone you have to do some work but most here are still looking for a "spreading leg product"

I didn't test the product properly yet and people start complaining already Training1
You should start complaining when I tested it for a week at least then you can begin to drop your whining Cry
But question and advice are welcome. I don't care if you are not looking for an ego boost , that's your problem Bomb
I hope I didn't upset anyone but I had to say that before my thread shift into "a whining BW report".
04-18-2015 12:41 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-18-2015 3:53 PM

(04-18-2015 12:41 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  I didn't test the product properly yet and people start complaining already Training1
You should start complaining when I tested it for a week at least then you can begin to drop your whining Cry
But question and advice are welcome. I don't care if you are not looking for an ego boost , that's your problem Bomb
I hope I didn't upset anyone but I had to say that before my thread shift into "a whining BW report".

Keep testing and reporting back.. Also take criticism constructively -- it's not an attack on YOU.

Wrt reports go to places you can interact with people and try to converse with them for at least a few minutes. Also try to close at least a #. This is what I try to do when I go out hunting....Xyxgun

I would like to see how BW performs in picking up women....

dsouza
04-18-2015 3:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

04-19-2015 5:10 AM

Two hit at a sushi bar, one blond woman around ~45 sit one sit across me then ask me if it doesn’t bother me if she sit besides me. I tell “not all all” in a deep voice.
There were no reason to sit near me but she did it anyway. She was then leaning very close to me, wasn’t the social norm.
Another white woman around 30 with children looked at me incessantly, at least 20 times, obviously attracted. One thing I tested at this sushi bar is that I didn’t smile at all just to see how people react. It seems that even if I don’t smile at all some woman over 30 are still attracted.
A cashier around the same age start a conversation with me, she ask me advice on her own product she is selling me.
This seems to have more effect on aged woman, all the obvious hit were with woman around 40 or 30 until now. It makes me remember that a woman half fell just near me when I walking with BW

Saturday night with 4 friends and a 30 woman friends. Went to a sushi restaurant, nothing unusual I was wearing 2 drops from the morning and 1 drop I added the night. Usual self effect, talk with a deeper voice. Before going home with her new BF the woman ask me if I can buy her a drink, I tell her no. She was trying to put me in the beta zone so there seems to be some attraction from her.

Then going to a nightclub, at first I was in a excellent mood with just drinking one beer and 2 martini. I didn’t found anything obvious when dancing besides the fact that I was enjoying myself. So later I decided to add 1 spray cohesion and some copulins stick. I should have take BW with me, it seems I didn’t use enough drop for a night club. So then went back dancing. Started to noticing girls moving near me, 5 girls started to get near me like they were drawn like a magnet but none of them gave me eyes contact (girls were around my age 20 to 25). They just danced near me for no apparent reason (cohesion), sometimes touching me with their hand. I didn’t do anything with it, I just wanted to know how far they would go with me just dancing. At the end nothing happened, they wanted to be near me, but no in a sexual way.
Then later I was standing alone outside, a 7.5 not my type but beautiful come stand near me. She Fire up a cigaret, then get near and nearer almost touching me. Then act like she was surprised and didn’t noticed me. She look at me, I didn’t look at her, just noticed with my side vision that she was looking. I was really tired at this point and didn’t want to do anything with it. BW is really tiring, I don’t like that side effect. At the end I was really piss off and tired so I decided to go home. I don’t like the clubbing scene and I’m a bad dancer when I get closer to girls. When dancing alone it’s all good but not in couples.

Conclusion on BW: it seems to act like a mood amplifier, I’m either really feeling good or really piss off, I found some girls repellent when they showed interest in me, it might just be my personality though and not a BW effect on me. On young girls with BW I didn’t notice anything unless I do something myself. It seems that the mood uplift can get some girls attracted if used properly but nothing by itself: won’t do anything if you seat in a corner (obviously). More testing required. I need to test more drop and get some rest from it today.
04-19-2015 5:10 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-19-2015 8:44 AM

Hey Alpha360,

You might want to start a new thread for your review, as you named this one "report". I know that you've received a bunch of backlash from other members regarding the possible hyperbolic language in this post, but it was defended as being a report vs a review.

As inflated reviews are a problem given the nature of these products, a clean review page may be a wise move.

Just my $.02 Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-19-2015 8:44 AM
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

04-19-2015 10:42 AM

I will make a review thread or drop my review in the Bad Wolf thread when I have mastered this beast.
I think I will test extensively the other high alpha/sexual blend like Sob first so I have a nice comparison.
It would unfair to call BW my best product when I only tested one product in this category.
For now this is just my thought of the product which can be wrong and will be update when I learn from it.

For example I think I was wrong when I said there is social in that stuff. I think the product just amplify your feeling so if you are being social you get better at it. But if you stay in your corner you'll get piss off and will be antisocial. Although I think you have to be really tired or forcefully trying to be cold with BW to get piss off because the mood lift from BW is awesome.

@dsouza I do take criticism or do my best to hear them if I find them useful. For example Vinzanity comment was helpful when I'm going to do a review later but for now pretty useless. When I read Vinzanity comment I got a better grasp of who Vinzanity is which fits perfectly with the avatar he choose and the post I read from him until now.
04-19-2015 10:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The BAD WOLF Thread Jojje 1,772 434,256 09-18-2018 4:17 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  Wolf vs Bad Wolf Smell anon10500 12 329 09-05-2018 11:34 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  Bad wolf vs voodoo kingtut savage 4 321 07-23-2018 2:08 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage
  BAD WOLF+SOB Randy Savage 18 2,306 07-20-2018 10:18 PM