Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Social experimenting
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Social experimenting
11-05-2013 2:36 PM

Hey pherotruth,
Thought I'll start my first post here with an introduction. I'm sure that if it turns out that there is something to this mone thing (and I'm sure there must be since you are so many users here) I will become somewhat of a regular explorer in this area.

I'm from the great north of Europe, mid twenties and I work in a creative role in the film business for a living. You probably seen some of my work in the cinema and I guess for game my profession is a good one. But I'm not much of a bragger and don't tend to advertise myself in this way when meeting other people. The world is a crazy superficial place and it's way better being liked for who you are as a person then for your credentials.

So why do I wanna try mones then, well I just stumbled into this area by accident. I'm fairly interested in the human body and brain so starting researching this awhile ago. Socially and in meeting girls I tend to do alright. But I am an introvert at heart and because of this I often experience some difficulties in approaching people when I'm not on top of my game, and especially strangers. I thought trying this would be a nice experiment and maybe I'll get to meet some great new people along the way.

After reading a lot on this forum I decided to go for Alpha Dream's products since they gave me a good vibe. I ordered AM, Corpo and fastburn silicone Glace as my first products and they should arrive in a couple of days. Hoping to test them this weekend, to be continued!
11-05-2013 2:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Social experimenting
11-05-2013 2:55 PM

(11-05-2013 2:36 PM)_alex_ Wrote:  Hey pherotruth,
Thought I'll start my first post here with an introduction. I'm sure that if it turns out that there is something to this mone thing (and I'm sure there must be since you are so many users here) I will become somewhat of a regular explorer in this area.

I'm from the great north of Europe, mid twenties and I work in a creative role in the film business for a living. You probably seen some of my work in the cinema and I guess for game my profession is a good one. But I'm not much of a bragger and don't tend to advertise myself in this way when meeting other people. The world is a crazy superficial place and it's way better being liked for who you are as a person then for your credentials.

So why do I wanna try mones then, well I just stumbled into this area by accident. I'm fairly interested in the human body and brain so starting researching this awhile ago. Socially and in meeting girls I tend to do alright. But I am an introvert at heart and because of this I often experience some difficulties in approaching people when I'm not on top of my game, and especially strangers. I thought trying this would be a nice experiment and maybe I'll get to meet some great new people along the way.

After reading a lot on this forum I decided to go for Alpha Dream's products since they gave me a good vibe. I ordered AM, Corpo and fastburn silicone Glace as my first products and they should arrive in a couple of days. Hoping to test them this weekend, to be continued!

Welcome to the forum man & best of luck in your adventures with pheromones.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-05-2013 2:55 PM
Liquid_Mind
Heart of a Warrior

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-05-2013 3:42 PM

Hello alex and welcome.

Nice start to your adventure at PT.

Bit of advice with mones - be congruent but be different from other
Guys.

Always go against the grain! Always

have fun playa Dirol

LM
11-05-2013 3:42 PM
_alex_
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2013 5:30 PM

After getting bored waiting for my order I did some more reading and ended up buying DP and that MAX-T-150 stick from LAL as well. Figured I had to get some cops and try out another company also (real reason, reading as33156 posts about DP hehe). There better be something to this mone thing... P
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 5:32 PM by _alex_.)
11-06-2013 5:30 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-12-2013 9:43 AM

Welcome! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-12-2013 9:43 AM

satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-12-2013 10:05 AM

Glad to see more newbie comin...
I also get dp as my 1st mone months ago.. Hope you enjoy it.

Welcome Alex...
----
11-12-2013 10:05 AM
elkhunt
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-12-2013 10:31 AM

(11-12-2013 10:05 AM)satria Wrote:  Glad to see more newbie comin...
I also get dp as my 1st mone months ago.. Hope you enjoy it.

Welcome Alex...
----

How has DP been working for you? Have you mixed it with anything else?

Don't piss me off for you are crunchy and taste good in ketchup.
11-12-2013 10:31 AM
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-12-2013 11:44 AM

(11-12-2013 10:31 AM)elkhunt Wrote:  How has DP been working for you? Have you mixed it with anything else?

hi elkhunt,
i recently post my experience with dp in Dirty Primitive Review! thread.
sum up; i need more time to explore how dp works with my own body chemistry.

DP clearly hit my wife hard. It turn her on. DP seems pour some spark to our bed. And i grateful for that. However, i see no noticeable reaction from other than my wife. I dont know maybe i haven't find my sweet spot yet (although i had tried 1 to 7 drops n still no reaction from women near me on train, office, mall etc), or maybe its just not the appropriate field setting for dp.

I wore dp solo. With no cover. Hope to get better result after i find good cologne as cover scent for dp.

thx
11-12-2013 11:44 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-13-2013 3:39 AM

(11-12-2013 11:44 AM)satria Wrote:  hi elkhunt,
i recently post my experience with dp in Dirty Primitive Review! thread.
sum up; i need more time to explore how dp works with my own body chemistry.

DP clearly hit my wife hard. It turn her on. DP seems pour some spark to our bed. And i grateful for that. However, i see no noticeable reaction from other than my wife. I dont know maybe i haven't find my sweet spot yet (although i had tried 1 to 7 drops n still no reaction from women near me on train, office, mall etc), or maybe its just not the appropriate field setting for dp.

I wore dp solo. With no cover. Hope to get better result after i find good cologne as cover scent for dp.

thx

How long are you using it with your wife?Any cops reaction so far?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-13-2013 3:39 AM

satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-13-2013 9:43 PM

(11-13-2013 3:39 AM)stefdude Wrote:  How long are you using it with your wife?Any cops reaction so far?

Its been a month. I use dp just occasionaly at home. Once or twice a week. No sign of jealously or negative reaction from my wife so far.

I'm taking a break from dp now, switch intensively to possess alpha (sample vial I received along dp).
Love the smell, always get me attention from women around when wearing possess alpha. some I consider as blatant hits and what made me a believer in mones power.

Idk, maybe dp vibe is too much sexual, not suitable for conservative culture like here in my country (indonesia).
11-13-2013 9:43 PM

Share This Thread