Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros First Run
jla734
jla734

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 14 posts

RE: Scent of Eros First Run
01-24-2012 8:21 AM

Is the Scent of Eros in the sampler packets the same exact product as in the roll on bottles?Also is it ok to use a used Scent of Eros or any other pheromone product that has been returned? There is a company that sells returned products and its much cheaper then buying the new.
01-24-2012 8:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pagodeiro
Mones changed my life

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1096
Thanks received:
2466 thanks in 1005 posts

01-24-2012 10:22 AM

(01-24-2012 8:21 AM)jla734 Wrote:  Is the Scent of Eros in the sampler packets the same exact product as in the roll on bottles?Also is it ok to use a used Scent of Eros or any other pheromone product that has been returned? There is a company that sells returned products and its much cheaper then buying the new.

The scent of Eros in the gel-packs is basically the same stuff than the one in the Oil - version roll on ..

it works a bit different ( in my opinion better ) due to the different carrier ..

if you're referring to LoveScent selling the " returned products " you need to fax them a form before you can order in that section ..

i had only good experiences with stuff from the forum's club section and was never dissapointed .. think i discoverd it way too late Sad

you can even apply a discount coupon on the discounted stuff Big Grin

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
01-24-2012 10:22 AM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
474 thanks in 195 posts

01-24-2012 10:28 AM

(01-24-2012 8:21 AM)jla734 Wrote:  Is the Scent of Eros in the sampler packets the same exact product as in the roll on bottles?Also is it ok to use a used Scent of Eros or any other pheromone product that has been returned? There is a company that sells returned products and its much cheaper then buying the new.

I have never been involved in the formulation or manufacture of the sampler packets, and do not know anyone else who could verify that the amounts of the active ingredients, or that the specified ingredients are the same as in the roll-on bottles. We have tested the formula in the product for men and reported our findings of observed changes in flirtatious behavior in women who also self-report increased attraction. Preliminary results from the formula for women are suggestive of similar changes in men, but men are so easily influenced by anything (a smile?) that it is hard to achieve statistical significance when altering only the use of the active ingredients masked by fragrance. If, for example, the woman wearing the product smiles more frequently, or if the man in the experiment perceives that she has smiled at him (when she has not), the statistical analysis is no longer valid. Clearly, we are working on some additional aspects to incorporate into the study design, which includes measurement of changes in testosterone level, but we are probably several years away from presenting results from a study of men's reponses to a scientific forum, as we have already repeatedly done with our study of women's responses. See, for example:

Human pheromones, epigenetics, physiology, and the development of animal behavior

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
01-24-2012 10:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 879
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 64 posts

11-05-2012 12:14 PM

Mr Kohl, did "The Mind's Eyes" product ever retail? If not, is it still available for purchase privately?

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
11-05-2012 12:14 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
474 thanks in 195 posts

11-05-2012 12:49 PM

(11-05-2012 12:14 PM)Six Wrote:  Mr Kohl, did "The Mind's Eyes" product ever retail? If not, is it still available for purchase privately?

I apologize for not making it available through standard outlets; it is available from me for private purchase. I presented results last month on the mixture of androsterone and androstenol with the sandalwood masking odor. See the poster at http://posters.f1000.com/posters/browse/summary/1092668

jvkohl@bellsouth.net

James V. Kohl
11-05-2012 12:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six
Login or register to remove all advertising

Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 879
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 64 posts

11-05-2012 6:11 PM

Having read some of your studies, I must say that I'm highly interested in this product. I understand that it's identical to Scent of Eros in all respects except the fragrance. However, your post on page three of this thread indicates that effects last only 1-2 hours, whereas I'm under the impression that Scent of Eros is supposed to last almost all day. Would you please clarify in this regard, and if possible give recommended dosages. Thanks in advance.

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
11-05-2012 6:11 PM
jvkohl
Expert

Thanks received:
474 thanks in 195 posts

11-05-2012 6:43 PM

The roll on Scent of Eros products last longer than most sprays, including "The Mind's Eyes." The need to spray on more will make even my spray product more expensive to use long term. But if I were looking for powerful short-term effects, like those I have experienced from using it myself, I'd use the spray, as I have continued to do since I received the first bottles.

When I went to the post office today to mail some of the spray product to a bartender who has already purchased at least 10 bottles during the past 1.5 years, the post mistress asked if I was wearing my product. When I told her that it was one I had not yet marketed, she smiled quite coyly and simply said "You really should" with a grin from ear to ear.

Last week, while having my car serviced, I wore the spray and after looking around at the new cars, I deliberately sat down in the waiting area next to one of the prettiest women I've seen. Within a few minutes, she stopped taking care of her real-estate business on her phone and I-pad, and struck up a conversation with me that lasted for about 15 minutes -- until my car was finished.

James V. Kohl
11-05-2012 6:43 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Q-Tips
Koibito
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-23-2013 5:04 AM

This looks really nice, thanks for the great info.
04-23-2013 5:04 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros experiences & review svh69 8 915 01-06-2014 11:52 PM
Last Post: Aero-el
  The Scent of Eros: Versace claims to come up with a fantastic name jvkohl 0 304 07-14-2013 5:39 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Scent of Eros for women self effects Synergist 18 3,270 08-14-2012 8:31 PM
  Scent of Eros Product review video jvkohl 0 1,536 03-02-2011 12:35 PM