Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Single Molecule Testings, findings, and favourable combinations #1- Epindrosterone
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
498 thanks in 159 posts

RE: Single Molecule Testings, findings, and favourable combinations #1- Epindrosterone
08-12-2014 6:21 AM

(08-11-2014 12:59 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  You are obviously way more experienced than me but is there any way, combined with other mones that this could actually be beneficial?

Vendors are super stubborn about this and other feminine molecules.

There was some argument as to whether the world was flat or round. Only time told the true story.

The unfortunate part of all of this confusion is that the people who are laughing and dancing with women while wearing Epi do not realize they are a girl in the other girls eyes.

I have used up to 30 mcg's of Androstenone to try and counter the effects of Epi...with no success. 30 mcg's of Androstenone is close to my Androstenone rage limit.

Epi does not "go well with", "soften" or in any way improve any male sexual mix. Epi and other feminine mones (estrogen based mones) kill male sexual mixes.

Men do not naturally give off feminine signatures.

Just look at every mix out there. Have you found any that worked? Check the ingredients. LIIK has Epi. It also has Androstenone and DHEAS. Most of the stuff that Hax produces has EST, which is great it you want to give off a womanly vibe. Hax products also contain Androstenone. Do HAX products work? Does giving off a "slightly female signature" work. These products have Androstenone but the Androstenone does not seem to help the products work well with Epi and EST. Mixing Epi and Androstenone does not make a winning combination. It makes the male signature girly.

I could go on and on about products with Epi and EST that don't work. One last example is EROX. Remember them? Their product was saturated with EST. They have not been active here for about 2 years.

What are the best products? Those that are on everyone's top 5 list. New Pheromone Additive, certainly makes the list every year. No female ingredients in there. A314 always makes the list. No female ingredients in there.

The people want to interact positively with women. So guess what? It has been discovered that Epi and EST will make this happen. The only downside that the vendors have never told the consumer is that Epi and EST turn you into one of the girls because you are sending out a female scent signature.

I have recently started testing putatives. Not because I want to become a vendor but because I want something that works.

I am tired of spending $25, $55 and up to $80 for bottles of stuff that doesn't work.

Companies can only fool the people for so long before they collapse.

Maybe I'm wrong...logically you would think that adding a female scent to a male scent would produce something like a soft male scent but I don't think that this is how it works in the world of pheromones.

In any case I want to be a man's man and smell like a man. I don't want to smell like a woman.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 1:47 PM by Paradox.)
08-12-2014 6:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, Fly So Hi, rosebudd
stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 438
Thanks received:
414 thanks in 250 posts

RE: Single Molecule Testings, findings, and favourable combinations #1- Epindrosterone
08-13-2014 8:48 AM

Paradox:I doubt you've tested more than the vendors.The profit comes when a product works not when they sell you one more chemical in the mix which ruins the mix.
Only one scenario comes in my mind, where vendors can profit against us using a pheromone that ruins the mix and the male/masculine signature:If we suppose that most pheromone users have low success with women and minimal game, then the attention they get with this supposed feminine effect will convince them that the product works, they won't engage or close and they will buy again, enjoying the (useless) attention they get while not realizing that it ruins their masculinity and that women perceive them as somewhat feminized.

I doubt you thought of that and if you didn't I can't think of another realistic scenario that supports your accusations.I personally don't believe it and find it very stretched.A successfull product is what pays.Also L2K is, or was at some time, in the top5 of products of the users here.
08-13-2014 8:48 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
498 thanks in 159 posts

08-13-2014 9:22 AM

(08-13-2014 8:48 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Paradox:I doubt you've tested more than the vendors.The profit comes when a product works not when they sell you one more chemical in the mix which ruins the mix.
Only one scenario comes in my mind, where vendors can profit against us using a pheromone that ruins the mix and the male/masculine signature:If we suppose that most pheromone users have low success with women and minimal game, then the attention they get with this supposed feminine effect will convince them that the product works, they won't engage or close and they will buy again, enjoying the (useless) attention they get while not realizing that it ruins their masculinity and that women perceive them as somewhat feminized.

I doubt you thought of that and if you didn't I can't think of another realistic scenario that supports your accusations.I personally don't believe it and find it very stretched.A successfull product is what pays.Also L2K is, or was at some time, in the top5 of products of the users here.

I'm tired of fighting about this. You are right and I am wrong.
08-13-2014 9:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
414 thanks in 250 posts

08-13-2014 9:27 AM

(08-13-2014 9:22 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I'm tired of fighting about this. You are right and I am wrong.

You get tired too easily.I didn't see you fighting.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2014 9:33 AM by stefdude.)
08-13-2014 9:27 AM
stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
414 thanks in 250 posts

08-13-2014 9:36 AM

You posted a long post, maybe you should give a paragraph-long reason to those accussations besides "they are super stubborn".
08-13-2014 9:36 AM
Thanks given by Indi-player
Indi-player
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
65 thanks in 21 posts

08-17-2014 3:05 PM

@ Parodox Instant Gentleman has Epi-Androsterone, atleast the older version. I picked up and bedded a few women from it solo. No game, just respectful and being direct. Coorpo has it too and its a good product as well, bought 2 years ago. Also Estratetraenol(exerted from women) is a male feel good molecule(if you tried wolf, you would know the feeling) and I believe when people feel good, they do good on whatever they do. Lots of people swear by wolf. I like your reasoning though, but I don't believe that if its a female molecule, you are considered a female for including it in your mixes. Maybe solo, but definitely not with the right blend

@Stefdude, I believe pheromone molecules doesn't tailor for everyone's taste and Paradox is one of those people. I know a few guys who use pheromones and the only pheromone they go with is pure androstenone and Estratetraenol. Its a sexual molecule + a feel good molecue(exerted from women). They swear by it.Even though, they bought a few products from many different vendors, they gave them to me for free a few years ago(which I made a good profit out of) and just stacked up on the above molecules.

@Thundr, I don't know where to begin. I feel honored that you contributed to this thread. Although I have been playing with pheromones for 7-8 years now, I learn a lot reading your posts. I read your journal and I recommend everyone who reads this to go ahead and have a glimpse of the wealth of knowledge thundr has. Really appreciate it.

@everyone who gave me reputation, thank you. Honestly, Its not the amount of points I have but the very kind words that come with it makes it worth while that I sit infront of a computer and type for a few hours my findings. Yes I'm a very slow typerUmnik2

~~So Epi-Androsterone testing continues~~

Day 44 - 45, 32mcg. A few things here and there, the most consistent thing is you feel very friendly and tolerant towards people. self effects kick in hard when your heart is pumping a little faster. effects on others is very friendly vibe. Women talk a lot. Another consistent thing is that when it wears off around the 6-7 hour mark, ioi's across the roof. A question for the educated people, Is it proven that Epi-Androsterone converts to Pure none, or its something very equivalent to none?

TWO DAYS OFF

DAY 48-49. 36mcg. Headaches headaches headaches. Disoriented the first hour. I spent 10 minutes looking for my watch and then I gave up, and it was on my wrist. Yes I know, stupid, but thats how i felt, about my keys as well. when I got back home after half an hour, I left them in the car. 2 hours later, consistent effects. friendly all around the mall. Although I get approached a few times to get asked a question. a few girls trying new things asked for what I think.

TWO DAYS OFF

DAY 53-54. 40mcg. I took a cold shower before and applied. No headaches/disorientation. Same really, people like my company, friendly and they linger longer around me. didn't stay around people after the 7 hour mark, so couldn't report on how it broke down

TWO DAYS OFF

DAY 57-58. 44mcg. No cold shower, headaches similar today 48-49. They are longer but I wasn't disoriented which is weird. I don't know what it is but I'm really leaving how it breaks down. Quote me on that, when it breaks down, it is one of the best standalone molecules. I love how I feel and I love the ioi's. and they stuck well into day 59.

I broke a rule. I didn't take 2 days off. I took only one day and at day 59, at night, I applied Epi-Androsterone 50mcg I loved when it breaks down so I wanted it to break down when I slept.... I think. I woke up restless, took a very cold shower and went about my day. Cold showers energizes me so I take em often in the morning. Day 60 was very nice. I had this I don't give a Sh*t attitude but I felt like sh*t too. Not depressed but not in the mood. I had to pick a few things from the post office, I directly approached two women (red head, and blond, 22, 25)who both looked sexy as ever and asked them both for an instant date. They accepted. I had a thought in my mind that they were using me or thought I was one of their girlfriends but it was far from it. We bought Ice caps and walked along a river. After 30 min, we approached this big tree and just sat down. After I got up, I put both my hands out, and both woman used them to get up. I just looked at their eyes and and said, you both are really beautiful but I'm in a dilemma. I want to kiss you both at the same time but I only have one mouth. I kissed each individually. They are not into girls so there wasn't a threesom or anything haha. I bedded one, and the other returned to her ex, and admitted a few weeks later that I made her feel how her ex made her feel when she was in love with him.

Conclusions on epi-Androsterone

1-Epi-Androsterone is a female pheromone.
2-It projects a feminine, friendly vibe.
3-It breaks down to a sexy vibe.
4-35mcg+ prepare for headaches, being disoriented the first few hours.
5-Higher amounts can get really friendly. it breaks down to really sexy.
6-The higher the amount, the longer it stays on your skin if its dissolved in dpg(oil)
7-you wont be sleeping much if you have 50mcg worth of Epi-Androsterone on you at night.
8- I can't calculate how much is left the next day, what exactly is the breakdown process to it, and how much it converted to another molecule but it is golden, on white american woman. it doesn't hold onto the darker skin tone like hispanic, middle easterners, african american. like the lesser mcgs when they break down

I mixed Epi-Androsterone 22 mcg + a few mcg of None, and I liked the sexual tension it brought. On a date, it really is a killer. The longer you spend with a woman you like, the more she would like you. 22mcg breaks down faster after the 5 hours mark. 22mcg Epi-Androsterone tames the None enough to make it not as intimidating but when it breaks down, it is very attractive coupled with what is left from the none.If that makes any sense.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I always put lotion on, I have a serious case of dry skin and it irritates me if I dont put lotion on every morning. Maybe this is a reason for the longevity of the molecule breakdown
Good night
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 4:11 PM by Indi-player.)
08-17-2014 3:05 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, meme371, thundr, stefdude, JohnnyHard, Jolly Jumper, Fly So Hi
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1550
Thanks received:
1394 thanks in 718 posts

08-20-2014 1:45 AM

(08-12-2014 6:21 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Vendors are super stubborn about this and other feminine molecules.

There was some argument as to whether the world was flat or round. Only time told the true story.

The unfortunate part of all of this confusion is that the people who are laughing and dancing with women while wearing Epi do not realize they are a girl in the other girls eyes.

I have used up to 30 mcg's of Androstenone to try and counter the effects of Epi...with no success. 30 mcg's of Androstenone is close to my Androstenone rage limit.

Epi does not "go well with", "soften" or in any way improve any male sexual mix. Epi and other feminine mones (estrogen based mones) kill male sexual mixes.

Men do not naturally give off feminine signatures.

Just look at every mix out there. Have you found any that worked? Check the ingredients. LIIK has Epi. It also has Androstenone and DHEAS. Most of the stuff that Hax produces has EST, which is great it you want to give off a womanly vibe. Hax products also contain Androstenone. Do HAX products work? Does giving off a "slightly female signature" work. These products have Androstenone but the Androstenone does not seem to help the products work well with Epi and EST. Mixing Epi and Androstenone does not make a winning combination. It makes the male signature girly.

I could go on and on about products with Epi and EST that don't work. One last example is EROX. Remember them? Their product was saturated with EST. They have not been active here for about 2 years.

What are the best products? Those that are on everyone's top 5 list. New Pheromone Additive, certainly makes the list every year. No female ingredients in there. A314 always makes the list. No female ingredients in there.

The people want to interact positively with women. So guess what? It has been discovered that Epi and EST will make this happen. The only downside that the vendors have never told the consumer is that Epi and EST turn you into one of the girls because you are sending out a female scent signature.

I have recently started testing putatives. Not because I want to become a vendor but because I want something that works.

I am tired of spending $25, $55 and up to $80 for bottles of stuff that doesn't work.

Companies can only fool the people for so long before they collapse.

Maybe I'm wrong...logically you would think that adding a female scent to a male scent would produce something like a soft male scent but I don't think that this is how it works in the world of pheromones.

In any case I want to be a man's man and smell like a man. I don't want to smell like a woman.

"A314 always makes the list. No female ingredients in there."
How do you know, for sure? I wouldn't be surprised if one of the versions (too lazy to look, now) has some EST, based on reactions I got.

Men DO produce estrogen. You'd be in a lot of pain if you didn't have any. Healthy men just aren't estrogen dominant. Just because women have long hair, doesn't mean you have to shave your head.

I'm not weighing in on epi here. I'm just talking about what a natural male signature would include.

Also, beta androsterone is an androgen, not an estrogen. The "A" ring is not aromatized.

[Image: Example.jpg]
08-20-2014 1:45 AM
Thanks given by Indi-player, JohnnyHard, Fly So Hi
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for Androstadienone single molecule hustler101 5 284 12-27-2014 6:56 PM
Last Post: JaGenau