Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shower and mone timing.
Devin1Neil
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Shower and mone timing.
07-07-2019 11:25 PM

Hello fellow mone users, before applying mones i've been taking pretty heavy showers, fully drying off and then applying. My idea is that the mones serve as a bit of a replacement while I have no sweat on my body, and as they fade, I start to produce naturally again.

Is this the best way IMHO that i've found in timing, but i'm curious to hear others thoughts on when exactly is the best situation, or if it matters much when I put these on.

Obviously I don't want to stink already beforehand.
07-07-2019 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Shower and mone timing.
07-08-2019 12:21 AM

For me, shower - dry - lotion - dry - mones works well.
07-08-2019 12:21 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-08-2019 7:10 AM

Well you have to shower at some point, and you obviously dont want to put on mones right before you shower, so that much seems correct.

But then after showering I'd probably put them on at the correct time for whatever given "event" your looking to use them for. I think certain mones have different times after you apply them that they have certain effects, so you may have to look into that.
07-08-2019 7:10 AM
Devin1Neil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-10-2019 12:13 PM

(07-08-2019 7:10 AM)hut Wrote:  Well you have to shower at some point, and you obviously dont want to put on mones right before you shower, so that much seems correct.

But then after showering I'd probably put them on at the correct time for whatever given "event" your looking to use them for. I think certain mones have different times after you apply them that they have certain effects, so you may have to look into that.

Heavy sexuals apparently last longer than the others, I literally have to shower every time before I put these on or people say I stink lmao.

Methoxyestratetraenone has been an interesting ride for me, weird dreams for me as a guy, but apparently women like it? I was thinking it might be betafying but i'm not so sure.
07-10-2019 12:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-10-2019 12:53 PM

I used to LOVE Methoxyestratetraenone . I remember having weird dreams as well. Never had an issue with being betafied while wearing it. Women would get amazingly lovey dovey with me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-10-2019 12:53 PM
Devin1Neil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-11-2019 9:31 AM

(07-10-2019 12:53 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I used to LOVE Methoxyestratetraenone . I remember having weird dreams as well. Never had an issue with being betafied while wearing it. Women would get amazingly lovey dovey with me.

You know I was probably wrong about the betafying part, it's just such a strange molecule, a female one turned into male????? It definitely has the aura of something synthetic though. Not necessarily a bad thing but I actually had one comment from a girl saying I smelled like cleaner but she really liked it for some reason. As a guy it makes my dreams really weird, not violent or anything but just strange. I find that it actually really tempers androstadienone and ascend well and take the harsh edge off. Seems to give women nice dreams from my limited experience, although the oxytocin could be affecting that.

On the other hand for some women (maybe from 5mcg of dienone?) it seems to make bipolar, like literally angry to the point where they want to be dominated in conversation and challenged, like the ultimate shit test. Anger and attraction are similar processes though no?
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 9:45 AM by Devin1Neil.)
07-11-2019 9:31 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-11-2019 1:18 PM

(07-11-2019 9:31 AM)Devin1Neil Wrote:  Anger and attraction are similar processes though no?

There's something to this as I have encountered it, but I think that attraction and fear stem from the same root.
07-11-2019 1:18 PM

Share This Thread