Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Should i invest in Straight Androstadienone if i already have Cohesion?
amp11220
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 12 posts

RE: Should i invest in Straight Androstadienone if i already have Cohesion?
10-24-2015 9:22 PM

Any updates?
10-24-2015 9:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 35 posts

12-30-2015 9:09 PM

(03-13-2015 4:53 AM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I've been using Cohesion daily but just acquired a bottle of Androstadienone oil from XS. Am now using it instead of Cohesion to see how it might be different.

Hello dorfmeoster,

could you please tell me about your findings?I read many threads about many members comparing the two, but it seems that each person has his different opinion and experience, and I am curious to know your opinion. I have cohesion and I am considering Androstadienone in the future. Thank
12-30-2015 9:09 PM
junglejuice
Longtime Lurker

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
52 thanks in 31 posts

12-31-2015 2:01 PM

(03-11-2015 8:14 PM)XyzN Wrote:  yes
I used Cohesion Spray AND Oil versions around women at my workplace, both older, 40s, and younger, 18-20s my age.
Nearly 4 months of use of the oil (+/- other products at times of course).
Meh effects overall, I may of been telling myself to keep at it.

Well none hit the younger, nicer, well-behaved, shy girls than wearing Straight Androstadienone ~50-75mcg (spray) I was wearing from XS. They were all over me, poking me, just leaning onto me, staring at me, apologizing for said staring, wanting to take breaks together, etc etc. They showed near Zero effects when I introduced Cohesion to them, still I kept with it for months hoping it was working well on one of the older women I was trying to get fallout.
Granted it didn't hit all the women in the dept., but ones with the attributes I listed above were the ones who seemed to be hit the hardest.
It took only 2 exposures before my co-workers were acting very funny around me haha, I highly recommend you buy straight Androstadienone from any company and give it a whirl if it was anything like my experience.
You could always use your Cohesion as a way to ease the relationship to being more intimate, sexual, as it contains -none and stuff, it'll hit deeper I feel than plain Androstadienone . straight Androstadienone seems to be very good for meeting up first times & adding to other products when needed is always good. no risk of that mone overlap.

then again, you have guy(s) here saying Cohesion works 300% better for them than straight Androstadienone . But I totally enjoyed my short use of straight Androstadienone , going to buy more soon when I'm done procrastinating where/what form I want to buy of the stuff.

p.s. I've tried Crush for a good time too, it's more a social Androstadienone blend feel to it. Still not as hard hitting as my straight Androstadienone experience was tho.

I just acquired cohesion and have had Androstadienone from Love Scent and feel like It doesn't work on younger girls (20-24) as well either.. I also don't like the fact it has some Androstenone in it since my main purpose is to mix it with none heavy products...

A long time fan of androtics since 08.. Why didn't I start using other vendors sooner?
Profile:Mid 20s Targets: Mostly 20-26 caucasians
Tested&Experienced: TUTH, Ammo, Ammo Summer, A314 v23(2009)& v32, IJ, IH, IO, IS, CTTM, MX297, P74, P83, P100, Glace, A-1(LS), NA
Actively Testing: Atlas, Core, M3X, AM, TAC, P86, P93, P75, P106, Wolf
Own,Not Experienced: NPA, Cohesion, DP, Misprint, and a bunch of no name putatives
Favorites: TUTH, A314(old), IJ, IH, IS, MX297, P83, NA
Wish list: L2kv1, Meo-Est
12-31-2015 2:01 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 372
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 112 posts

12-31-2015 2:15 PM

(12-30-2015 9:09 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  Hello dorfmeoster,

could you please tell me about your findings?I read many threads about many members comparing the two, but it seems that each person has his different opinion and experience, and I am curious to know your opinion. I have cohesion and I am considering Androstadienone in the future. Thank

I don't really have anything definitive to say. I have always used both in combination with other products like Xist and Voodoo and can't say I have noticed any difference. The androstadienone was significantly cheaper, though.

Lately I have pretty much only been wearing Aqua Vitae or Bad Wolf and not using the androstadienone or Cohesion at all.

Intense.
12-31-2015 2:15 PM
Thanks given by purpleblood
DarkLord1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
647 thanks in 234 posts

12-31-2015 4:38 PM

Androstadienone makes me a bit emotional...in a bad way...Cohesion does not.

I would wear 40-50 units of the Androstadienone and it would definitely work, but again, it made me weepy and it killed little darklord1....impaired is a better word.

So yes, Androstadienone probably works better if you use enough of it, but it also depends on the effect it has on you....I never could stand it for more than two days or so....even when I wore something strong to counter it.

Cohesion does not impair anything for me...and it seems to calm people down and make them lovey dovey...not extreme.

With Androstadienone I would see....Hand on cheeks...big sigh.....slow movements....that loving gaze...I've even seen women start crying.
12-31-2015 4:38 PM
Thanks given by XyzN
Login or register to remove all advertising

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 462
Thanks received:
496 thanks in 294 posts

01-20-2016 8:32 PM

I wore a drop of my A_1 oil just recently with some Core, Core definitely kept the A_1 self effects away for a good amount of time.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
01-20-2016 8:32 PM

Share This Thread