Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Shipping to hotels, etc
TBar
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Lightbulb Shipping to hotels, etc
10-16-2011 4:24 PM

So it happens that I am going to be flying away next week last minute. My boss was kind enough to call me on a Sunday afternoon and say, "I need you in Houston on Wednesday." Well, it's nice to feel needed and important. But I am placing an order for some lovely phero's today and I need to have a way to receive them.

So fellas, any ideas if hotels will accept Fedex or UPS packages? Or would I have to call Fedex/UPS to get them to hold the package at a local depot?

Best advice?

Thanks!
10-16-2011 4:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Shipping to hotels, etc
10-16-2011 4:42 PM

Hotels will usaually accept packages for their guests, but if it gets there after you checkout good luck getting them to forward it to you. Your best bet is probably to have them send it hold for pickup.

Try to get out to the Wild West on Richmond Blvd. while you're in Houston. It's a fun place (country western club) and the women there are real down to earth......and horny too! Last time I was in Houston and went I had this cute girl drag me off to the dancefloor and practically rape me right there. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-16-2011 4:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-17-2011 8:24 AM

(10-16-2011 4:42 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hotels will usaually accept packages for their guests, but if it gets there after you checkout good luck getting them to forward it to you. Your best bet is probably to have them send it hold for pickup.

Try to get out to the Wild West on Richmond Blvd. while you're in Houston. It's a fun place (country western club) and the women there are real down to earth......and horny too! Last time I was in Houston and went I had this cute girl drag me off to the dancefloor and practically rape me right there. Big Grin

See Mark that is why I wish I could read your reviews!
10-17-2011 8:24 AM
TBar
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2011 12:48 PM

I've been there! I knew it sounded familiar, so I checked it on Google Streetview. That was a mixed emotion night for me. Some really good, some bad. All over one girl. It was a no-phero night for me too, and a girl still asked me to be on "Boob watch." lol She basically told me that I HAD to watch her boobs all night to make sure they didnt pop out of her top when she got drunk. Mmmm kay! drool

Thats all I am going to tell of that night. The rest stays in the personal vault.
10-17-2011 12:48 PM

Share This Thread