Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Why did you search out and begin using pheromones ?
Looking to increase sexuality
Looking to increase social interaction
To improve Business performance
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sexy or Social ?????? Poll ........
ibelledthecat
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Sexy or Social ?????? Poll ........
02-09-2010 2:22 PM

This is a really good poll. I have been wondering about this for some time now.

Personally, I use Pheromones only for work and that too occasionally. My work meeting combo is 4x A314 + 4x Instant Jerk which is enough to knock most people out but surprisingly, it actually works quite well for me and even improves my mood.

I don't use this mix to jerk people around. I usually have to deal with guys who are atleast 10 years older to me and have their heads stuck up their backsides. Without this mix, my business meetings seem to drag on for hours. This combo works as a d*ckheadness suppression catalyst Smile

I initially thought that my tolerance to Instant Jerk might be because I produce less -none but that doesn't seem to be the case. I am an amateur boxer (not a very good oneSad ) and that involves heavy training 6 days a week. I am also fairly young and I also cannot tolerate a single spray of Turn Up The Heat. It is still a mystery to me why IJ seems to work so well.

Also, I need to mention that when I started exploring Pheromones, I was just 17 so at that time, my main aim was to use them to become a casanova P
02-09-2010 2:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Sexy or Social ?????? Poll ........
02-09-2010 4:28 PM

I was looking for natural perfumes when I came across Androtics. Being interested in elixirs of all kinds, lol, I was intrigued. I read the forums for two months before making a purchase from Androtics and then used them for seven months before I joined the forum and started posting. 

My initial interest in pheromones was to learn to use them to my advantage to enhance myself and to to influence others. As I stared to use them, I realized the fun self effects and have enjoyed those, too. I started with social pheromones and proceeded to sexual in short order....lol. My husband would say, "you don't need no stinking pheromones." Uh huh. Now he's using them, too! :wink2:

Bella
02-09-2010 4:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread