Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

6 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 6 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.64 Average
Sex pills and personal enhancement reviews
Pagodeiro
Mones changed my life

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1098
Thanks received:
2470 thanks in 1007 posts

RE: Sex pills and personal enhancement reviews
09-06-2011 7:45 AM

Well .

sounds like the usual good ingredients ..

Tribulus Terrestris

Horny goat weed

Catuaba

Ginseng ...

if you guy's want to have really good Tribulus ..

get some from Vemo herbs from Bulgaria ..

Q-tips ..you'r going to be amazed ..

you'll find yourself horny like a beast without any reason ...

i really love this stuff ..

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
09-06-2011 7:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Q-Tips, Fly So Hi
terry0400-40
Away

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3166
Thanks received:
2606 thanks in 1237 posts

09-06-2011 9:46 AM

(09-06-2011 7:17 AM)NewAlpha Wrote:  Actually, i have just ordered it from ebay yesterday!

When Terry told me about it in this thread, I searched for it on internet and found out it has great reviews. So I decided to try it. Thanks for the tip, Terry.

Will let you know how it works for me.
I will be looking forward to your report, it will be awhile yet before mine arrives here in AUS , this is ok though as i have other new products to test and report on.
09-06-2011 9:46 AM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
606 thanks in 325 posts

09-06-2011 7:57 PM

LOLZ! Morning bread... in the US we say morning wood... love it!

(09-06-2011 6:19 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Week 5 : My penis feels like it is slightly ticker, but i cant say for shure. I have now started to wake up with huge morning bread every day. It doesnt matter if i dream or not, or what i dream. I no matter wake up with morning bread. My sleep is good.

I'll spray anything apparently...
09-06-2011 7:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40
Away

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-07-2011 2:09 AM

Here is my experience with "STIFF 4 HOURS" i took 1/2 of the capsule contents and after one hour i decided that i would proceed to take the other 1/2 which looking back was a mistake for me because this preparation actually starts to take a F I R M effect after 3 hours and this effect also comes hand in hand with a good degree of facial flushing discomfort which lingers on for several hours or more, the experience becomes more enjoyable and worthwhile as the flushing effects diminish, like 12 hours later i awoke with a massive oak tree in my underclothes and it was not just a pumped up effect it felt very nice although i had to place my attention on to the breakfast preparations to distract my mind so as i could pass water without it shooting skyward, i was becoming worried that it may not go down , so it was a relief to have it subside only once again to rear up in revolt when i made the mistake of brushing up against the wash tub sigh.

In conclusion i would say that this product could be FAIR if i had only consumed 1/2 a cap, the next day i felt very washed out and beaten with aching neck head and back also some tummy flatulence therefore i guess taking the whole 1 cap was an excessive dose for me and when i consider the side effects i certainly will not be in a hurry to test out my theory that the taking of only 1/2 may be suitable, and given the fact that i have other products that i have tested out as being more favourable like Stree Overlord, Ying Da Wang, and Maxmam IV it may actually be awhile before i take the plunge and have another go at trying just 1/2 of "STIFF 4 HOURS"

Product description .....

Stiff 4 Hours is a male enhancement product claimed to be scientifically formulated for increase endurance, pleasure, and erection hardness while giving a more intensified orgasm. As the name suggests, Stiff 4 Hours is especially designed for men who want to get hard erections that could last for hours for a more enjoyable sexual experience.

Stiff 4 Hours, as based on its official website, promises the benefits of an improved erection quality that could last for up to 72 hours, and a more intensified sexual stamina and recovery after ejaculation. However, despite having been stated of being scientifically formulated of giving the said beneficial effects, the site does not disclose of any tests or clinical trials to back up its claims of the product.

Stiff 4 Hours is said to be made from all-natural ingredients, although the site does not recommend intake of the male sexual enhancer to all men. Those who are having high blood pressure or suffering from a heart disease are not advised of taking the sexual enhancer. Men who are taking nitrates are also warned of the male enhancement capsule’s intake.

Stiff 4 Hours contains L-Arginine, an ingredient that boosts the levels of nitric oxide in the body. This helps relax the penile smooth muscles, which results in the dilation of penile blood vessels. As an effect, blood flow to the penis is increased, therefore, making erections harder and bigger.

Stiff 4 Hours also contains Rhodiola Rosea, which also helps relax penile smooth muscles, regulating blood flow through the penis. This also reduces stress in the muscles, and may treat headaches and loss of libido.

Other ingredients found in Stiff 4 Hours are: Zizyphus Jujuba for reducing anxiety and as an antioxidant; Suan Zao Ren for improving sleeping habits; Rhizoma Polygonati for lowering blood cholesterol; Fructus Lyeii as general tonic; Cassia Bark for pain relief and lowering LDL cholesterol levels, Kava Root for reducing fatigue and treating anxiety, and Maca or Peruvian Ginseng for improving sexual drive and increasing energy levels.

Stiff 4 Hours contains potent ingredients such as L-Arginine, which significantly increases blood flow through the penis for improved erections, and Maca for boosting libido and improving resistance to certain conditions. However, its other ingredients do not provide beneficial effects to men’s sexual function. In addition, the website of Stiff 4 Hours, though stated as being scientifically proven effective, lacks sufficient clinical tests to back up its claims.

As what its official site states, Stiff 4 Hours is indeed not recommended for all men, especially those suffering from heart diseases or taking medications such as nitrates.

[Image: stiff4hourstwinview.jpg]

09-07-2011 2:09 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, NewAlpha
terry0400-40
Away

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-08-2011 6:21 AM

Concerning " TIBETAN SUPER SEX TONIC HARD THREE DAY"

I crushed one of the tablets up and divided it into 1/4 s and i proceeded to take 1/4 and went and laid in the sunlight in my swimming trunks, the sun was heating my penis and this caused me to get an erection which was forcing its way up outa the elastic waistband of my trunks, i had to hide him from my female neighbors by placing a towel over his protruding head.

In conclusion this 1/4 capsule only produced a bare minimum of unpleasant flushing effects and it provided a great tonic effect for my penis which lasted for a good 4-5 hours after initially commencing after around 40 minutes, therefore all thumbs up this is really good shit.........

http://www.poerkan.com/Ying-San-Tian-male-sex-pill

HARD THREE DAY MEN SEX TONIC (1500 mg X 4 Pills / box X 1 Box)

Benefits:
THREE DAY ERECTION Capsules is an outstanding product for the erection problem and Premature ejaculation.
It's the BEST and STRONGEST medicine for MEN and it's 100% made from Tibet Medicines.
JUST 1 TABLET WILL KEEP YOU IN BEST FORM FOR 3 DAYS.

Made in 100% Natural Male Tonic herbal that contains no synthetic chemical or hormones aim for promoting sexual performance, rigidity, duration as well as enhancing sexual pleasure.

Impotence Aid, Helping in Erection problem, Cure Premature ejaculation and Lower Sex Desire.
Improving the male physique
Strengthening men's energy
Invigorating the kidney speedily

Item Introduction:
How to improve sex drive?
Q: My sex drive is not up to speed with my wife's. I'm 27 and she is 29. Is there something I can take, like some type of herb or vitamin.
A: The cause of your imbalance, according to Traditional Tibetan medicine, is lack of energy and heat in the kidneys. To reach your optimum sex drive, you have to rejuvenate your kidney heat and energy.

THREE DAY ERECTION Tablet is a formulas used in Tibetan medicine. You can also get a Tibetan Health tonic which has been very beneficial in the case of some of patients in improving their vitality and their sex drive. The tablet and the health tonic increases your kidney heat and energy but the formula are not to be taken when you have fever or when the climate is too hot.

In general, avoid food which is rich in the Water element, as kidney being of the water element will make it worse. Avoid cold food and sitting too much on wet damp places, keep your back warm, do not stand on your toes and do not lift heavy things. Take less pork, potatoes, bell pepper, eggplant, sweet things like chocolate, white sugar and fatty food. Always eat nutritious food, chicken without skin, warm food, soups and do some hip movements (exercise), to stimulate circulation within the kidney area.
Make Erection Problem and its embarrassing outcomes a thing of the past, you will be surprised how such a complex problem of Erection ejaculation can all of a sudden be solved with a box of THREE DAY ERECTION.

Active Ingredients:
Deer's root, ox root, starfish, red-spotted stonecrop, lycium berry

Way of Use:
Take one tablet every three days. To be taken 10-30 minutes before going to bed, one tablet each time.

ATTENTION:
People with serious heart disease, high blood pressure are not allowed to take this product.
It can't be taken together with western medicine. Can't be reused within 24 hours

Shelf Life: 24 Months

[Image: tssth3d1500mgtype.jpg]
09-08-2011 6:21 AM
Thanks given by idontknow
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
606 thanks in 325 posts

09-08-2011 10:04 PM

Terry your posts are hysterical - you John Thomas is as much of a character in these stories are you are, if not more so! Have you ever considered adding your willy to your mone monologues as a participating actor?
Jeez I'm so gonna find some winsome lass and wear her tail out now! The mones are the bait, and the herbs are the trap!

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2011 10:05 PM by 2Soon2Care.)
09-08-2011 10:04 PM
terry0400-40
Away

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-08-2011 11:55 PM

(09-08-2011 10:04 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Terry your posts are hysterical - you John Thomas is as much of a character in these stories are you are, if not more so! Have you ever considered adding your willy to your mone monologues as a participating actor?
Jeez I'm so gonna find some winsome lass and wear her tail out now! The mones are the bait, and the herbs are the trap!
I probably may consider this although i am a rather quiet reserved and discreet type of man by nature, i would like to say more but i am into the first 20 minutes of my testing out a new product its called Tiger King and i will post up my take on this libido enhancing product some time over the weekend cheers 4 now . . . Hi
09-08-2011 11:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
606 thanks in 325 posts

09-09-2011 6:05 AM

A pleasure as always Terry, I look forward to reading more of your reports on these, cheers!

09-09-2011 6:05 AM
terry0400-40
Away

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-09-2011 11:42 AM

My experience with "TIGER KING" i crushed up and divided one tablet and proceeded to take 1/4 of the tablet and within forty minutes it did produce a beautiful and most remarkably pumped up penis, this boy did not want to subside and i was glad because the feeling associated with this erection was most pleasurable and despite this great pleasurable feeling i also had a good degree of control over spilling my load, the effects of me consuming 1/4 tablet did continue on for a good ten hours and the side effects of facial flushing ect was nearly non existent in fact i did not notice any side effects, and later on i had no difficulty in obtaining a restful sleep although i did awaken with an excellent morning wood that any mother would have been proud of..

In conclusion i would say TIGER KING is a very nice great working smooth product......

http://www.healthcare-shopcenter.com/tig...p-162.html

Tiger King -100% herbal Male Enhancement Pills

Fast nutrition+treatment Fast kidney nourishing ,premature ejaculation treament ,ED removal and tiredness killer

1.[Main ingredient]:

Ginseng ,velvet antler,cynomorium sougaricam ,wolfberry,shark cartilage ,cordy sinensis and 26 traditional Chinese medicine extracts.

2.[Function]:

warming kidney and stengthening Yang,strengthening body resistance and increasing immunity .

3. [Application group]:

ED,premature ejaculation poor sperm ,sex malfunction ,repaired poor sex demand ,short penis ,lasitude waist and knee ,myasthenia of limbs ,sponteneours sweating and night sweating prostatitis and other caused by kidney-deficiency .

4. [Dosage and administration]:

Orally taken ,take 1 pieces 10-20 minutes before sexual intercourse and the drug effect lasts for 72 hours ,The person with high blood pressure or heart disease can take the drug .

5.[Note]: hesitation or excessive administration prohibited.

6.[Specifications] :700mg*10 tablets/bottle

[Image: tigerking.jpg]
09-09-2011 11:42 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, Rattlesnake, SeriousSmile
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 287 posts

09-09-2011 12:26 PM

I dont think it could have been a more objective and interest reports than what you got so far. great!
09-09-2011 12:26 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sharing, selling, offering or exchanging your enhancement products sexyguy 11 1,442 12-06-2013 7:19 PM
Last Post: arkailija