Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sensual massage oil with cops...Need Help...
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Heart Sensual massage oil with cops...Need Help...
05-26-2012 4:16 PM

Hi guys...I got my Love Potion oil based cops today. I want to make a massage oil to use on my SO (male) and so that he can use it on me as well, something unisex. I'm making it with Almond and Watermelon oil. To cover the smell of the cops I'm going to add some LP perfume oil.

I need help with the amount of cops that I should add, I want to make just 2 ounces to begin with. I also have no idea how much perfume oil to add. I wonder if it's better to add cops to the perfume oil then add the perfume oil to the massage oil??

I would appreciate any advice on how best to go about it and measurements ..thanks! Tender

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
05-26-2012 4:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Rep Post

RE: Sensual massage oil with cops...Need Help...
05-26-2012 5:44 PM

you definitely need to talk to Mara. If you are a member of the LP forum there is a thread called questions for mystic Mara or something to that effect. Or maybe she'll pop in here. I have no earthly idea how much to add to that only that it's not probably as much as you think.
05-26-2012 5:44 PM
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-26-2012 8:28 PM

Second Halo's comment. I would have no idea either. Other places to ask might be Steve from MassageXS or the guys from SpellboundRX as they each make their own phero infused massage oil products. I think it's great that you're having a go at making your own though!

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-26-2012 8:28 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-26-2012 9:14 PM

(05-26-2012 5:44 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  you definitely need to talk to Mara. If you are a member of the Love Potion forum there is a thread called questions for mystic Mara or something to that effect. Or maybe she'll pop in here. I have no earthly idea how much to add to that only that it's not probably as much as you think.

Thank you Halo!...Im off to Lady Mara's court...see you there. Big Grin

(05-26-2012 8:28 PM)Synergist Wrote:  Second Halo's comment. I would have no idea either. Other places to ask might be Steve from MassageXS or the guys from SpellboundRX as they each make their own phero infused massage oil products. I think it's great that you're having a go at making your own though!

Thanks Syn..I figured it would be easy enough once I got the percentages...Hope I don't end up OD'ing my hunny and raising his testosterone so much that he starts smacking me around!

....hmmm on second though.....that might be kind of fun too! Twisted lol

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2012 9:24 AM by Lexy.)
05-26-2012 9:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-28-2012 1:48 AM

Ok, so I went ahead and gave it a try, figured a good way to learn is by just jumping in. I added 10 drops of cops to half of the 1/3 Love Potion perfume oil, then I added that to the Almond/Watermelon oil (2oz). I mixed the whole blend well then smelled it to see if the cops were detectable. There was no detectable odor at all..zero.. zip.. nada...so I added 10 more drops of cops since I wanted this baby to be all about lust! It came out perfect, just the right amount of perfume scent and no real cops smell. I might add more perfume oil tho because I would not mind it being more heavy on the fragrance.

Won't get a chance to try it out tonight tho, because SO is in the dog house! He was so mean to me today...little did he know what I had planned for him! Girl sigh

05-28-2012 1:48 AM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-29-2012 11:57 PM

I thought the massage oil might get kind of stinky once I heated up the oil on the body, because of the 20 drops, but the cops smell was extremely faint, really hard to detect. I could only smell the perfume oil, it turned out quite nice! Good

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2012 11:58 PM by Lexy.)
05-29-2012 11:57 PM
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-30-2012 9:26 AM

Great to hear! I too thought the amount of cops you put in might be a bit high, but it seems it worked out ok!

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-30-2012 9:26 AM

Share This Thread