Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self promotion -- shameless self promotion!
Saiyanprince
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Self promotion -- shameless self promotion!
05-16-2018 8:47 AM

Not for dates but I used self promoting and even shameless self promoting to change my lives situation.

I went from no sales experience to becoming the top in the nation.

Shameless self promoting: I got dressed up on my off day and went downtown to the tallest building. I rode that elevator up and down. I would politely ask what floor. The people would tell me and when we got to the destination I would give them my card and said if you ever need anything just call. 99% of them grabbed it said thanks and put it away without looking at it. Eventually I was ran off.

Old customers and current customers. I self promote using funny stories that get them involved with me. Asking questions about my life.

Not the same lines as a date but effective. If I was going to nap a "10" I would use my sense of humor and make them laugh at me and with me. Either by telling tales of reacting the red hot chili peppers sock show thru a crowd of people or some other incident in my past to get a chuckle out of her.

Getting laid and selling isn't so much different.
You have to sell yourself to the 10 to get in her pants. The more likable the salesman the easier it is.

Edit: this is my opinion. Maybe it's off course a little lol
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2018 8:52 AM by Saiyanprince.)
05-16-2018 8:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread