Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seeking Advice
YoungLion
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

Seeking Advice
05-17-2012 5:58 PM

So im 18 and im a virgin, yes a virgin , though if you ask my family , friends ( exception of 5 best friends ) the world would never know

you could say i look indian and i gather pretty easily im a very attractive guy and that helps me get my foot in the door when meeting people ( got called handsome today twice lol = ) )

So I know I look good and im 200% sure i dress good, youll have to take my word for that

So why cant i get laid?

Im a undeniably, invariably, undoubtedly nice guy, I cant help it its ingrained into my personality and I hate it more than anything!!

I stink at talking to women too, my game needs work and you could say this is all an experiment to see if I could get more attention from women + excuse for myself to go out and talk to strangers to see if it works

( i know these wont get you laid by themselves, i will put the effort in on my end of course! )

Im trying to drop my v-card somewhere if ya catch my drift

so ive been looking into alfa maschio which is supposed to be very strong and you need some kind of social lubricator for younger people ( my age )

for these social lubricator scents I have been seeing glace and scent of eros

Now Im a smart guy, I get good grades and all but yea...I SUCK at understanding things that are not clearly laid out

Sorry could you guys help me

Alfa maschio + scent of eros
Alfa maschio + glace
nude alpha ( very interested in )
New Pheromone Additive

i have glace coming to try alone like it was recommended to me to try a single product first
I have looked into some journals and the one I like the best is definitely AS3's...amazing + downloaded his audio tape things

im looking for attraction, some kind of sexual hits but i know try things alone first

P.s. any good cover scents, acqua di gio i read in the summer gets white and stinky and its summer time here sooo..yea any help = )

help me understand the concepts, I know its supposed to be very sexually attractive and thats what I want to test but if one was to buy these how would they go about using them, I have seen different things

Sorry for the trouble and any help will be appreciated = )
05-17-2012 5:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1153 thanks in 449 posts

RE: Seeking Advice
05-17-2012 7:49 PM

I suggest that you read some journals/post by some of the phero veterans here. You can learn some very valuable info from reading. You can also click on profiles to see the age of the poster(usually).

You mentioned as33156's journal, that is definitely one of the journals that truly intrigued me regarding these products, as well a the wealth of information gathered there. His journal describes in a nutshell the type of environment and knowledge that you can gain from this forum. Do not stop reading, (even if you feel over your head). Read as many posts as well as journals that you can. I have read wonderful info from fellas that are much younger than me,( as are you), just adjust accordingly, everyone is different. Guidance is paramount on this forum, and the members here are very informative and willing.

Regarding Glace: It is an amazing product, including self-effects. Initially it made me a blabber-mouth. Socials such as Glace, Hynotica, etc. are definitely a wonderful place to start,(especially based on your age, etc.) You can always add an attraction/Alpha product mone to a Social, and some products are wonderful 'standalone's', yet ordering Glace as part of your starter-kit is a great idea.

Regarding Alfa Maschio: I suggest that you read many posts, it absolutely could be the product for you. Also check out other products on the Alpha Dream website. Products such as Corpo or Certo may also be interesting to you. (Also check out other vendor sites available through this forum such as Liquid Alchemy, Hax, MassageXS,Love Potion,etc.)

Read,read,read, and make an informed decision. I am not saying that i wasted money, yet i went on a purchasing frenzy, and if I wore my products every day, (I cant due the scent free environment that I work in), I easily have a years worth of products, and would have my favorites, therefore would be purchasing more.

Final note: Any questions regarding specific products, either ask here, or contact the vendor directly. Let them know the type of product(s)/,your delemna,etc, and you are sure to receive plenty of help, I have personally received wonderful advice from many vendors.

Play safe, and have fun!

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2012 7:54 PM by CanadianGuy45.)
05-17-2012 7:49 PM
YoungLion
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

05-17-2012 8:58 PM

(05-17-2012 7:49 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  I suggest that you read some journals/post by some of the phero veterans here. You can learn some very valuable info from reading. You can also click on profiles to see the age of the poster(usually).

You mentioned as33156's journal, that is definitely one of the journals that truly intrigued me regarding these products, as well a the wealth of information gathered there. His journal describes in a nutshell the type of environment and knowledge that you can gain from this forum. Do not stop reading, (even if you feel over your head). Read as many posts as well as journals that you can. I have read wonderful info from fellas that are much younger than me,( as are you), just adjust accordingly, everyone is different. Guidance is paramount on this forum, and the members here are very informative and willing.

Regarding Glace: It is an amazing product, including self-effects. Initially it made me a blabber-mouth. Socials such as Glace, Hynotica, etc. are definitely a wonderful place to start,(especially based on your age, etc.) You can always add an attraction/Alpha product mone to a Social, and some products are wonderful 'standalone's', yet ordering Glace as part of your starter-kit is a great idea.

Regarding Alfa Maschio: I suggest that you read many posts, it absolutely could be the product for you. Also check out other products on the Alpha Dream website. Products such as Corpo or Certo may also be interesting to you. (Also check out other vendor sites available through this forum such as Liquid Alchemy, Hax, MassageXS,Love Potion,etc.)

Read,read,read, and make an informed decision. I am not saying that i wasted money, yet i went on a purchasing frenzy, and if I wore my products every day, (I cant due the scent free environment that I work in), I easily have a years worth of products, and would have my favorites, therefore would be purchasing more.

Final note: Any questions regarding specific products, either ask here, or contact the vendor directly. Let them know the type of product(s)/,your delemna,etc, and you are sure to receive plenty of help, I have personally received wonderful advice from many vendors.

Play safe, and have fun!

yea im trying to gather as much info as possible and get opinions from everyone, hoping this will be "life changing" for me as it has been for As3, i have read others but his has been the most ridiculous
05-17-2012 8:58 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 524
Thanks received:
678 thanks in 279 posts

05-17-2012 11:32 PM

Shameless advertising by me hehe : )

If you want a journal by a new guy with no game, try mine. Also shows how some mones just don't work with you.

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
05-17-2012 11:32 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
774 thanks in 280 posts

05-18-2012 1:44 AM

You won't get laid if you're being a "nice guy" and not at least expressing your attraction to women in some genuine form without sounding needy.

Also if you feel like you're forced into your "Nice guy" role by your friends or anyone you know, it would probably help for you to go out on the prowl alone so you can be yourself, free from the influence of anyone else on your behavior. This is where you will learn about yourself the most and will have the best option to act as however you please.

[Image: PfuXON0.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2012 1:45 AM by zerosix85.)
05-18-2012 1:44 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra

kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
175 thanks in 93 posts

05-18-2012 10:10 AM

i find a good place to start with stop being a nice guy is to increase your testosterone levels.

then the game and mones come in as icing on the cake. most of the time you don't even need those two when you're feeling good and masculine.
05-18-2012 10:10 AM
YoungLion
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

05-18-2012 2:19 PM

(05-18-2012 1:44 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  You won't get laid if you're being a "nice guy" and not at least expressing your attraction to women in some genuine form without sounding needy.

Also if you feel like you're forced into your "Nice guy" role by your friends or anyone you know, it would probably help for you to go out on the prowl alone so you can be yourself, free from the influence of anyone else on your behavior. This is where you will learn about yourself the most and will have the best option to act as however you please.

thats the plan , im escaping the nice guy role

and if you guys could help me with some questions!

these mones are not like colognes in terms of sprays right , like glace you just straight up spray it on neck or arms etc..

and lets say your using more than 1 product and they are in different places where you do you put the cover scent

last one... do you put the cover scent over the mones or in regular places , i have read conflicting things
05-18-2012 2:19 PM
shadowknight
dgaf- I'm the Boss

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3185
Thanks received:
308 thanks in 187 posts

05-18-2012 4:52 PM

the regular alpha dream products i usually don't spray my cover scent in the same application spot
with others i do whatever or both

Its you choice whatever you feel comfortable doing.

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W.
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
05-18-2012 4:52 PM
YoungLion
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

05-18-2012 6:00 PM

what do you guys think about androstadienone , Alfa Maschio, and glace?
05-18-2012 6:00 PM

DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 524
Thanks received:
678 thanks in 279 posts

05-19-2012 12:34 AM

Androstadienone makes them comfortable around you, sometimes even makes them love you.

Alfa Maschio is supposed to be good, but you might be incongruent with it, either way, they have a return policy so you can try it if you want.

Glace makes them talk a lot, very good starting product, I highly recommend it.

Nothing is guaranteed though, most of my first stuff didn't work.

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
05-19-2012 12:34 AM
Thanks given by meng123

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie seeking for advice for pheromone pheroboywa 9 311 10-06-2013 5:27 AM
Last Post: Liquid_Mind