Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Second date mone ideas
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Second date mone ideas
05-08-2018 8:00 PM

(05-08-2018 7:31 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  It was her birthday, and your way of celebrating was a movie. Case closed.

This
Second that!

Wine and dine.
Fine restaurant, sporting event,
Beach club/pub, dancing,
Any other fun activity.
Movie is so high school.
05-08-2018 8:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-09-2018 6:16 AM

(05-08-2018 8:00 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  
This
Second that!

Wine and dine.
Fine restaurant, sporting event,
Beach club/pub, dancing,
Any other fun activity.
Movie is so high school.

I've come to dislike cafés, restaurants, anything where you sit across a table from your date. 1) The table is a barrier between you, instinctively people sit across a table from you, and trying to reposition yourself part-way through a date to be next to them can look awkward unless you're suave AF, and 2) your focus is entirely on each other, which leads to a more in-depth "job interview" type conversation rather than light banter. Any activity where you can both focus on and comment on other things around you, like the zoo (wow that gibbon looks just like my 3rd grade teacher) or mini-golf (I can't believe you missed the windmill, I hope your aim is better elsewhere) will lead to a more fun conversation.

I will also second what has been said above, in that you should have told her the where and when. Some say women like men to make decisions for them, maybe that's true, but I don't like women like that. There's a difference between making a woman's decisions for her, and being bold and decisive within yourself. Sure it's a second date and you may not know enough about her to know what she likes and doesn't like for the third, but that's the fun. If she loves mini-golf, then great. If she hates the zoo because the gibbons reminds her of an ex, make a joke about it and it then becomes a "remember this awful date" memory that you both share and laugh about.

PT • Captain Oil • Treasureful Shine • Alpha Treasures Oil • Swoon Oil • The Hookup • Androstadienone • Grail of Affection
Apex • Titan • M3X • Dionysus • Core

Everybody is the hero of their own narrative
05-09-2018 6:16 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-09-2018 6:31 AM

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-09-2018 6:31 AM