Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Second date mone ideas
Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Second date mone ideas
12-23-2017 8:55 PM

Hi guys,
So I went on a date last night with a lovely polish lady, shes 33 and i'm 31. Met online but went for drinks. We were out for 3.5 - 4 hours, good conversation, some light kino by me and even more from her and plenty of IOIs in my opinion. Got a hug and a kiss goodnight and we've arranged to meet on boxing day, I just haven't decided what to do yet.

I was just wondering if I should perhaps change my mone signature at all? On the first date I used Xist 1 spray and M3x 1 spray. Thinking to use 2 sprays Xist and 1 spray M3x or should I go for the same as first time as it may be a bit risky?
12-23-2017 8:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Second date mone ideas
12-23-2017 9:18 PM

SOUNDS like everything went REALLY WELL. SEX does that to a man. It goes well, "SHE WAS BARKING LIKE A CHICKEN!" But I want her to bark like a chicken and moo like a fish! What should I do?

Still ... that age old saying still remains: IF IT'S NOT BROKE, LEAVE IT ALONE! or DON'T FIX IT! Hunter

You could risk upping M3X to 2 sprays, tho. Just saying. Hunter

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 9:19 PM by MMM.)
12-23-2017 9:18 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-23-2017 9:40 PM

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
12-23-2017 9:40 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-24-2017 3:32 AM

You want to apply the pheromones at the close possible to the time of date. As they tend to peak at the first hour mark and taper off after that. That's not to say after the first hour the pheromones will no longer going to have a strong effect they still going to have an effect after 6 to 8 hours.

This be a way of using the same amount of pheromones without applying more.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 3:32 AM by mdw.)
12-24-2017 3:32 AM
Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2018 3:35 PM

Thanks for the advice, I did however stick to the same as before and all seemed well. The date again went well, she seemed very keen, IOI's and everything. Kissed again at the end, a little longer this time and mentioned going out again.
The next day she seemed to go cold. I asked her if we should meet up again and she said yeah. And then she asked what we will do. I left it a bit open as in maybe she xould decide given it's the third date (maybe that was a mistake) and suggested going to the cinema or staying in to watch a movie as it is her birthday. It appears after that text that she went cold and said she will let me know, I wonder if she took offence to the staying in part. Anyway, I took it as a sign of disinterest and contacted her a couple days later with another date alternative. She told me her daughter is back a day early because of the father working earlier. I just said no problem and haven't spoke for almost a week now.

My questions are could she have really taken offence at that text? And secondly should I bother to ask her one last time if we'll go out again? She is a very upfront person and I can only imagine that she would have said i'm not what she's looking for rather than going cold and leaving it open. Just looking for some opinions really, i've got many more options right now but felt a spark with her, would just be nice to know if I could carry it on. Should I just write her off and see if she ever texts/calls again or should I wait a few days and ask once more. Could it just be one massive shit test from her?
01-01-2018 3:35 PM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2018 4:27 PM

Hi and Happy New Year,

Code:
I asked her if we should meet up again and she said yeah.....
And then she asked what we will do. I left it a bit open as in maybe she xould decide

Mistake...you don't leave it open. You are the man and women are looking for men to steer and be concrete. You should take charge and give definite date/time option(s)...implicitly giving her the impression that you are a busy man WITH OPTIONS and hence, your time is valuable. She is to be under the impression that you are not that accessible. This raises your status in her eyes. You say, 'Look, I know it's your birthday and let's make the most of it. I'll take you to xxxxx. Let's meet at XXX because that's when I will be free, not before as I have business to take care of.' Just an example, like this. You may give some flexibility, but limited and basically, you run the show. Also, your choices of staying at home ON HER BIRTHDAY may have somewhat disappointed her. These chicks want to feel 'special' like they are the 'ONE.' Hence, something slightly out of the ordinary....hopefully, you've done some homework to see her pet likes/dislikes and you could plan accordingly....some kind of show that she likes/place/activity that she likes followed up with a dinner all the while romantically steering to end up in bed for that special present. Nothing like giving of yourself...fully all inches. Unique present.

Code:
Anyway, I took it as a sign of disinterest and contacted her a couple days later with another date alternative. She told me her daughter is back a day early because of the father working earlier. I just said no problem and haven't spoke for almost a week now.

It was a shit test to see whether you care. I am also starting to think that because of the less than intriguing plans that you suggested for her birthday, she started to take you less seriously as a long term prospect. She might be doing you a slight favor because it seems like she actually doesn't want to spend her birthday with you, nor really put any expense on you. Some chicks have no compunction in grabbing all that they can get while giving you zip. The explanation of father working earlier and such could be true, but it could also be a way of bypassing you for the birthday by making it look like she is busy with a legit excuse or at the very worst, she is exploring different prospects while keeping you in her reserve pool. This includes reigniting relations with her ex....it happens.

Code:
My questions are could she have really taken offence at that text?

Possibly, as I explained she was less than thrilled by you proposing less than thrilling plans for her special day, namely her birthday. Though don't worry too much about this...it is also a shit test...if you kowtow too much, that makes you look weak and needy. You should make the impression if any relationship develops that she should also be worried about whether or not YOU got offended by something. Look at yourself right now being concerned whether her feelings were hurt..what about your feelings?...do you think that she is worried whether you are getting offended by being ignored/ghosted???

Code:
should I bother to ask her one last time if we'll go out again?

NO. It may be a shit test to see if you value her enough to grovel at her feet. Even if you messed up about not proposing something special for her birthday, let it stand. If you give in, you will be perceived as weak...low value and she will treat you as the beta male. Shitty place to be. Whether her or someone else, you must always be prepared to walk away....even if it is a perfect 10 model. Your manliness and hard work is infinitely more valuable in the long run than the 10 -30 minutes of ass that she offers.

Code:
i've got many more options right now but felt a spark with her, would just be nice to know if I could carry it on.

This is GOOD. I suggest that you follow up on those options which may be way better than the way she is currently treating you i.e. going cold. As for carrying on, it is uncertain. It may be a foregone conclusion by the looks of it already that it may not work out; the writing is on the wall. Move on...there's nothing special binding you at this stage to ANY OBLIGATION. Just like her potentially playing the field, you are free as the proverbial bird to move on and on to hopefully several women at once, splitting your time between them...teasing them for a change instead of them constantly teasing you. By having choices, it takes the edge off episodes like this where you are put into some kind of guessing game...wasting your valuable time, giving you sleepless nights, making you wait for some kind of phone call/sign, asking various people on what they think.....bottomline: You don't have time for this kind of shit. Life is short..you must make the best of it by feeling good. If this woman is not making you feel good, MOVE ON. If she does crawl back, you are in charge...at your whim you could send her off and make her cry and regret that she lost YOU or you can take her back ON YOUR TERMS....

Code:
Should I just write her off and see if she ever texts/calls again or should I wait a few days and ask once more. Could it just be one massive shit test from her?

Pursue other choices as you stated that hopefully have lined up. It could be a massive shit test, but you don't have time for this. Life is short and you must aim to feel good. It is her problem not yours.

Good Luck and Wishing You Plenty of Success in the New Year!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2018 4:50 PM by TheManInTheFedora.)
01-01-2018 4:27 PM
Smuggler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2018 5:03 PM

Awesome post man, thank you! And happy new year!
I know you said she may have been disappointed at the offer to stay in but I did offer another option in that same text. Which is why I think she was disappointed because she never ackmowledged it. Oh well, I know I should be decisive in plans for the date but thought maybe that could change at the 3rd date, it appears not.
The ex is a non issue, the guy is a dead beat and only communication is for the daughter, of that i'm certain but then there could be another potential around.

Oh well, I won't text her but I will see if anything happens and let you all know out of curiosity.

Thanks!
01-01-2018 5:03 PM
DanKano
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-08-2018 3:55 PM

(01-01-2018 5:03 PM)Smuggler Wrote:  Awesome post man, thank you! And happy new year!
I know you said she may have been disappointed at the offer to stay in but I did offer another option in that same text. Which is why I think she was disappointed because she never ackmowledged it. Oh well, I know I should be decisive in plans for the date but thought maybe that could change at the 3rd date, it appears not.
The ex is a non issue, the guy is a dead beat and only communication is for the daughter, of that i'm certain but then there could be another potential around.

Oh well, I won't text her but I will see if anything happens and let you all know out of curiosity.

Thanks!

Or she may have wanted you to escalate after the second kiss, who knows because kissing is a strong sign of sexual interest especially if she initiated the kiss or it could also be because you didn't take charge of the situation. Just never know, sorry it didn't work out it sounded like you were really into her
05-08-2018 3:55 PM
WiggleWasser
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-08-2018 5:39 PM

Quote:"So I went on a date last night with a lovely polish lady"

I was waiting for a punchline.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Alpha-7, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, TUTH, TAC, P97, Ladykiller, GOA, and a dozen or so from LPMP
05-08-2018 5:39 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-08-2018 7:31 PM

It was her birthday, and your way of celebrating was a movie. Case closed.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-08-2018 7:31 PM

Share This Thread