Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Scientists confirm tears are a turn-off
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11524
Thanks received:
8100 thanks in 2683 posts

RE: Scientists confirm tears are a turn-off
04-06-2012 4:40 PM

(04-06-2012 11:15 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Yes, but here's what you don't know, a woman is going to cry around you eventually no matter what. If you are building trust and intimacy, it's gonna happen. It may even be a shit test. How you react matters, and it doesn't mean if you act in a supportive way they are going to use it against you forever, that's just a pile of bullshit. Of course there is a population of asshole women out there that may but you need to be looking for other signs of fucktardedness from her and get the hell out if she is that type. A woman who cries in front of you is at her worst, she just wants to be accepted. A little comforting goes a long ass way in making her trust you. I have dumped guys on the spot for how they reacted to me crying. Literally never talked to them again. And conversely if you cry along with me, I'll dump your ass too. The key is being somewhat sensitive but not overly so.

Your social circle is a lot more humanistic then mines. Mines is dog eat dog. If you aren't using someone you are being used. Being nice is being weak. Anything goes to either stay in the 1% or join the 1%.

When in Rome...

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2012 4:41 PM by as33156.)
04-06-2012 4:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scientists confirm tears are a turn-off - as33156 - 04-06-2012 4:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tears for Fears: Juvenile Mice Secrete a Protective Pheromone in Their Tears, Blocking Adult Mating 2Soon2Care 1 339 10-02-2013 10:12 PM
Last Post: wiserd