Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scents for arousal
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Scents for arousal
11-09-2018 5:56 PM

Today I tested Girl Nip it has perfect match pheromones at 1 drop behind each ear while my EO mix has a few weeks to marinate. First, the diffusion is excellent I'm 8hrs in at time of this post and its about 48 degrees outside and I could still smell it outdoors and noticeable inside.
One thing you should know about me is some people call me Don because I have the same attitude and characteristics of Don Draper in a professional setting. Serious and a straight shooter with a cool composure alpha male and not bad looking either but I play really hard to get because of my high standards.

Today people were not intimidated by me. Did some volunteer work at a local community service and the male manager was real friendly to me he offered me free guitar lessons, tried to hook me up with one of his younger lady acquaintances (unfortunately we both found out she was engaged) and even offered me a job.
The Secretary had to leave at 4 but stayed an extra 45 minutes to keep talking to me in her office as she was telling me how she is single, and kept mentioning how she used to be beautiful when she was younger trying to get me to jump in and tell her she's still beautiful but I was not that easy.
I usually intimidate people with my serious demeanor but everyone was friendly and I even felt a little more upbeat.
The only side effect I noticed was that it made me want to clear my throat on several occasions like when you feel like you have phlem or something you need to clear out to speak properly.
So far first test went pretty well.
11-09-2018 5:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vaginal Dialation - Arousal? Jimmycrack 2 1,586 05-27-2016 11:38 AM
Last Post: Abba
  Pheromone Arousal spydax 1 1,046 08-10-2013 10:01 AM
Last Post: as33156