Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scents and Pheromones
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Scents and Pheromones
11-21-2012 6:57 PM

Recently after some basic experimentation, I've come to the conclusion that certain pheromones seem to be more distinct than others in terms of being readily interpreted possibly.

The best example is that if I wear Alfa Maschio or even the single molecule Androstadienone around my mother, I am met with a hostile inquiry to the lines of "why did you put on that cologne?".

I feel this has to do with not only specific pheromones themselves but also the presence of these certain specific chemicals in synergy with my own pheromone chemicals produced by my body.

With Glace however, I have been able to apply constant reapplications with no reaction whatsoever about the scent or the presence of the pheromones in conjunction with the ones I naturally produce.

A few questions I have would be if something like Corporativo also flies under the radar scent wise that a product such as Glace seems to do.

Is it the sexual components of AM and androstadienone that cause the detection of the scent in specific and repulsion of it especially for someone whom shares similar genetics?

And why doesn't something I have worn such as Glace get picked up as "cologne" by my mother's nose?

Is it possible to wear certain pheromones (which would most likely be social ones?) around nearly anyone without the need for the application of a cologne or a cover scent without an overt detection?

Thank you in advance for any help offered on this topic.

Thanks again.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-21-2012 6:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

RE: Scents and Pheromones
11-23-2012 2:31 AM

(11-21-2012 6:57 PM)Androaura Wrote:  Recently after some basic experimentation, I've come to the conclusion that certain pheromones seem to be more distinct than others in terms of being readily interpreted possibly.

The best example is that if I wear Alfa Maschio or even the single molecule Androstadienone around my mother, I am met with a hostile inquiry to the lines of "why did you put on that cologne?".

I feel this has to do with not only specific pheromones themselves but also the presence of these certain specific chemicals in synergy with my own pheromone chemicals produced by my body.

With Glace however, I have been able to apply constant reapplications with no reaction whatsoever about the scent or the presence of the pheromones in conjunction with the ones I naturally produce.

A few questions I have would be if something like Corporativo also flies under the radar scent wise that a product such as Glace seems to do.

Is it the sexual components of AM and androstadienone that cause the detection of the scent in specific and repulsion of it especially for someone whom shares similar genetics?

And why doesn't something I have worn such as Glace get picked up as "cologne" by my mother's nose?

Is it possible to wear certain pheromones (which would most likely be social ones?) around nearly anyone without the need for the application of a cologne or a cover scent without an overt detection?

Thank you in advance for any help offered on this topic.

Thanks again.

I can't smell most mones. What people can smell differs from person to person. Androstadienone and Androstenone both activate the OR7D4 receptor, but people seem much much more sensitive to androstenone. It probably activates other receptors as well.

There are studies showing that the OR7D4 receptor can be sensitized by repeated exposure.

I'm surprised that androstadienone was interpreted as 'cologne' rather than a body odor. I'm also surprised that your mom didn't like it. I've never known a woman who had a problem with the scent of androstadienone. Though there are quite a few men who do. On me, a large application will rapidly break down into body odor which I can smell quite clearly.

Androtics was working on some kind of 'stealth diffusion.' I have no idea what that involves or how it works. Personally, I get much stronger results from mones + cover scent. It'd be interesting if stealth diffusion could be used to mask other mixes, but I have no idea how that stuff is supposed to work. And since I can't smell 90% of mones, I don't know if it DOES work.

Theoretically, chemicals could be used as 'anti-smells' to block particular olfactory receptors. But I'm not aware of any that block the relevant receptors. If such things existed, deodorant companies would love to hear about it.

That may not answer your question, but it's what I know.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-23-2012 2:31 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2012 1:09 PM

I think your mom reacted to the AM, not the Dienone. AM can hit some women hard. When I first got my bottle of AM I used 2-3 sprays on my neck and then walked by our office receptionist. (A single overweight women in her 50's) She was startled, stopped what she was working on and turned to me and said, " Oh wow, you smell really nice today". I wasn't wearing cologne, and the AM smelled like pure none since it was unscented.

I've had this hit several times wearing unscented none, when women smell me they react to it, and then their minds don't know how to interpret the reaction so they simply comment...."Wow you smell good". When I try to remember which cologne I'm wearing, I remember that.....I'm not wearing any cologne.....just unscented mones.

Your mom might have received a sexual/aggressive hit from AM, and therefore didn't like it coming from you. I'm sure you guys don't have an incestual relationship...Smile

Glace doesn't have a "you smell good response", since it's just followed by verbal diarrhea.
11-29-2012 1:09 PM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-30-2012 11:55 AM

(11-29-2012 1:09 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I think your mom reacted to the AM, not the Dienone. AM can hit some women hard. When I first got my bottle of AM I used 2-3 sprays on my neck and then walked by our office receptionist. (A single overweight women in her 50's) She was startled, stopped what she was working on and turned to me and said, " Oh wow, you smell really nice today". I wasn't wearing cologne, and the AM smelled like pure none since it was unscented.

I've had this hit several times wearing unscented none, when women smell me they react to it, and then their minds don't know how to interpret the reaction so they simply comment...."Wow you smell good". When I try to remember which cologne I'm wearing, I remember that.....I'm not wearing any cologne.....just unscented mones.

Your mom might have received a sexual/aggressive hit from AM, and therefore didn't like it coming from you. I'm sure you guys don't have an incestual relationship...Smile

Glace doesn't have a "you smell good response", since it's just followed by verbal diarrhea.

Thank you for your reply.

However, both Androstadienone or Alfa Maschio while used solo will both elicit the "cologne" reaction.

Glace is the only product I own that doesn't.

I understand what you're saying about how conflicting feelings can be the cause of the negative response during those specific circumstances.

Glace yesterday for instance just as you said induced verbal diarrhea at one spray in a male I evidently became involved in a conversation with. It was 90% him, 10% me. Yet he was happy and was willing to talk about a whole lot of many things quite freely.

My conclusion:

I will personally not wear Alfa Maschio or Androstadienone around my mother yet I will still use Glace while she is in the vicinity.

Thank you for your take on this.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-30-2012 11:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2012 2:39 PM

You'll get MASSIVE shit tests when you wear none around family members. Especially your mother.

Oddly enough, I wore Aqua Vitae around my mother and she let me be me. No shit tests and what seemed to be signs of submission (odd for her). Complemented me on my bigger physique too. When I wore Nude Alpha I got the exact opposite response and crazy shit tests.
12-04-2012 2:39 PM

Share This Thread