Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros for women self effects
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
479 thanks in 198 posts

RE: Scent of Eros for women self effects
04-15-2012 12:56 PM

Interactions with astute observers like Beccah encourage me to include more information about the effect of alcohol on gondadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH), which is also responsible for the effects of pheromones on behavior. If, as may be the case with her alcohol consumption, the effect of an androstenol/androsterone mix on GnRH and on luteinizing hormone (LH) are compromised by alcohol ingestion, so might be the resultant affect on behavior of an androstenol/androsterone mix.

Other works have shown an initial effect of alcohol on LH increase, which would predict that added effects of androstenol on LH might be negative (leading to headaches) as would overexposure to high concentrations of androstenol, vanilla, or saffron alone. For that matter, your grandmother's perfume, when applied in excessive amounts because she is gradually losing her sense of smell with age, may give you a headache -- as it does with those who encounter her in an elevator and also become nauseated.

However, the same initial effect of androstenol and alcohol on LH and testosterone is probably what's enhancing the visual appeal of those who are using pheromone-enhanced fragrance products containing the "right" amount of androstenol in the correct mixture. The "right" amount, however, cannot be determined for those who are already activating their LH response via other exposure(s) to systemic effects of chemicals, whether they are inhaled or ingested.

If only I could rely on Beccah, or someone like her, for product promotion and follow-up on concerns for proper usage, my product sales would soar. Most of what I have conveyed in technical terms in published works, can be simply stated by those, like her, who have observed how nutrition (linked to food odors) and behavioral interactions (linked to social odors/pheromones) work in combination to determine behavior. But if she decides to market a competing product, I will deny that I said this Nana

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
04-15-2012 12:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, Synergist
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scent of Eros for women self effects - jvkohl - 04-15-2012 12:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros experiences & review svh69 8 1,634 01-06-2014 11:52 PM
Last Post: Aero-el
  The Scent of Eros: Versace claims to come up with a fantastic name jvkohl 0 461 07-14-2013 5:39 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Scent of Eros Product review video jvkohl 0 1,762 03-02-2011 12:35 PM
Last Post: jvkohl