Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros for women self effects
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
612 thanks in 232 posts

Scent of Eros for women self effects
04-08-2012 7:45 PM

I've already posted this on my journal but I thought I might repost it here, in case anyone has any explanation (scientific is fine as long as it is not too technical for me to understand!) or has maybe experienced anything similar. So far I haven't come across any reports of anything like this and am curious to know what's going on.

I tried Scent of Eros for women out at low doses at first, then after a few days, just for the sake of experimentation, I tried really slathering a heap of it on. Within a few minutes I began to feel very anxious and nervous. I am highly sensitive to caffeine, and I would describe it as a similar feeling to the effect I get after a cup of coffee. I became a little shaky, got heart palpitations, and generally felt really anxious – not a nice feeling at all. I measured my heart rate and it had noticeably increased. I had to wash the stuff off before too long.

Now mind you, I did really slather it on that time. So I've tried it at dosages in between as well. I thought there might also have been a chance that the feelings were due to something else, nervousness about other things in my life say. But the result is consistently the same, and changing the dosage greatly changes the intensity of the feeling. Washing it off causes the feeling to diminish within minutes. When I tried much less, but enough to have a result, the feeling was much more tolerable, more an excited energy. Still not something I particularly enjoy, but then I don't enjoy caffeine and I know others can't live without it.

From my readings I gather that this effect is most likely caused by the alpha androstenol. This is supposed to make people happy and chatty, even a little giddy. Given my sensitivity to caffeine, I would surmise that wearing this works in a very similar way to giving yourself and those around you a shot of caffeine when you enter the room.

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
04-08-2012 7:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by 20 Franc, idontknow, Pheroman, as33156
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Scent of Eros for women self effects - Synergist - 04-08-2012 7:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros experiences & review svh69 8 1,634 01-06-2014 11:52 PM
Last Post: Aero-el
  The Scent of Eros: Versace claims to come up with a fantastic name jvkohl 0 461 07-14-2013 5:39 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Scent of Eros Product review video jvkohl 0 1,762 03-02-2011 12:35 PM
Last Post: jvkohl