Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Sad & Lonely on Valentines Day? :)
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Sad & Lonely on Valentines Day? :)
02-13-2014 7:42 PM

[Image: valentinesday.png]

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-13-2014 7:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Smelt_Funny
Oldie but Newbie

Rep Post

RE: Sad & Lonely on Valentines Day? :)
02-13-2014 11:11 PM

(02-13-2014 7:42 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  [Image: valentinesday.png]

Geezzes......anybody know a good mone to turn this situation around.....Unknw so funny....thanks Mark, but I have another funny situation that just may top this funny pic. Tomorrow, Valentines Day 2014 at 9 am I will be standing in front of a Judge to get divorced, after 7 years of seperation it is about time Party I'm just wondering what mone's to apply Smile ....anyway.....Big happy day for me tomorrow.

“Here I am. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
02-13-2014 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sushi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-13-2014 11:27 PM

(02-13-2014 11:11 PM)Smelt_Funny Wrote:  Geezzes......anybody know a good mone to turn this situation around.....Unknw so funny....thanks Mark, but I have another funny situation that just may top this funny pic. Tomorrow, Valentines Day 2014 at 9 am I will be standing in front of a Judge to get divorced, after 7 years of seperation it is about time Party I'm just wondering what mone's to apply Smile ....anyway.....Big happy day for me tomorrow.

SEVEN years?!? Well congratulations on finally getting that done with, at the very least.
And I wouldn't wear mones to the divorce proceedings, I'd hire drop-dead 10+ models to be on each arm. One would carry a pen, and when it is time to sign, you snap your fingers, and viola! She produces a pen, you sign, give it back to her, and you all leave.

If you can, get a Joe Namath coat to complete the look.
02-13-2014 11:27 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-13-2014 11:59 PM

(02-13-2014 11:11 PM)Smelt_Funny Wrote:  Geezzes......anybody know a good mone to turn this situation around.....Unknw so funny....thanks Mark, but I have another funny situation that just may top this funny pic. Tomorrow, Valentines Day 2014 at 9 am I will be standing in front of a Judge to get divorced, after 7 years of seperation it is about time Party I'm just wondering what mone's to apply Smile ....anyway.....Big happy day for me tomorrow.

Seriously pal, at least wear some Wolf. I would search using the word "court" for starters as the difference that mones have made in court has been brought up more than once. I believe Wolf helped someone. Anything that you have with some respect in it would be worth a shot. I would love to do my divorce proceedings over again if I could use mones this time around… Good luck!
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 12:00 AM by CockedLockedandRTR.)
02-13-2014 11:59 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Valentines Day Truth :) mark-in-dallas 0 808 02-14-2015 2:19 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Happy Valentines Day !!!! Tisha 5 2,384 02-16-2010 1:56 PM
Last Post: Mtnjim