Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

SUP ALL!!!!
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

SUP ALL!!!!
10-27-2016 8:32 AM

What's up everybody!!!

New user here, both to the forum and to mones. A bit about me, 34yo, latino, HS math teacher (yea, I know you hate math...lol) and a personal trainer. Just started doing some research on mones and it lead me to this site. Hope to learn a few things and get answers to some of my questions. Thanks all!!!
10-27-2016 8:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
593 thanks in 269 posts

RE: SUP ALL!!!!
10-27-2016 9:24 AM

Dude, you're going to get in all kinds of trouble wearing mones at a high school as a teacher. I'm laughing as I type this but seriously: avoid sexual mones in front of the youngins! A social like Glace will have your whole class in a good mood and talking to eachother a lot, which can be good or bad depending on the situation. Might be a good ice breaker to wear it the first few days of class for the year.

Looking forward to reading some posts from you! Welcome!

23 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
10-27-2016 9:24 AM
Thanks given by amp11220
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

10-27-2016 10:45 AM

LMAO!!! Tell me about it. When I first started working, I had seniors asking me out to prom and dates!!! SMH!!! Def don't need or want any mones around the classroom.

I'm mostly interested in using mones for my personal relationship at home.

Thanks!!!
10-27-2016 10:45 AM
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

10-27-2016 11:53 AM

(10-27-2016 8:32 AM)DavidWebb Wrote:  What's up everybody!!!

New user here, both to the forum and to mones. A bit about me, 34yo, latino, HS math teacher (yea, I know you hate math...lol) and a personal trainer. Just started doing some research on mones and it lead me to this site. Hope to learn a few things and get answers to some of my questions. Thanks all!!!

Welcome DW! Feel free to ask any and every questions you got! Only use the Search option on top of the page when you have time to read. Comparing to information on here, I'm still new to Pheromones too even though I've been using it for over a decade. Oh and not everyone is welcoming or civilized around here. You'll figure out who they are. They're too "Alpha". Bhahah!

Remember: 15 will get you 20, my man. So be very cautious!

Edit: Incorrect Spelling.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 11:56 AM by RoverRobb.)
10-27-2016 11:53 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
644 thanks in 324 posts

10-28-2016 10:55 AM

I would advise you that if your username is your real name, have MarkInDallas change it to something that anonymizes you. There are so many false allegations leveled by students against teachers, and the teachers' lives are ruined even if they're innocent. The use of pheromones could be used against you by an attention-seeking or blame-evading student, and I'd hate to see your life blown apart by something like this.
10-28-2016 10:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

10-28-2016 9:02 PM

(10-28-2016 10:55 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I would advise you that if your username is your real name, have MarkInDallas change it to something that anonymizes you. There are so many false allegations leveled by students against teachers, and the teachers' lives are ruined even if they're innocent. The use of pheromones could be used against you by an attention-seeking or blame-evading student, and I'd hate to see your life blown apart by something like this.

Thanks for your concern. I know what you mean and would never use my real name as my username. David Webb is actually a character's true identity.
10-28-2016 9:02 PM
Thanks given by BarefootOxford

Share This Thread