Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review of CORE
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Review of CORE
10-24-2013 1:33 PM

I guess it's about time I chime in about my experiences with CORE. I've only been testing this blend during the daytime mind you. I haven't been taking it out clubbing just yet, simply because I didn't know what to really expect of it. Now that I'm getting more familiar with it's effects, I think it will do just fine in the nighttime as well. I've been using 2-3 sprays during my testing.

I understand now what thundr meant when he said you have to put some work into it to fully benefit from all the effects of this fine blend. Mostly I've been testing this stuff around strangers, just going about my day, running errands, shopping, eating out. What seemed clear to me fairly quick was that if I didn't take the initiative, I wasn't going to get all that much out of CORE. People were very polite and respectful and I did get the occasional look from the ladies but in order to see CORE's full potential, I had to make an effort to really engage people in conversation.

I find that the effects of this blend kind of creep up on people. It's an excellent icebreaker. Initially it's all politeness and respect, but I found once the conversation got going and people were exposed to the stuff for a little while, it's as if they were talking to an old friend. Once they were hooked they would try to keep the conversation going, ask about random stuff and just be helpful in any way they could. Mostly people just seemed to brighten up when they got to talk to me, except a few dudes that were polite but seemed somewhat nervous. Women I talked to would often give me flirtatious smiles once they got a good whiff of the stuff.

I did test CORE on a few of my friends one Sunday afternoon, drinking some beers, watching a game of football and we were all basically talking nonstop, laughing our asses off. Everybody were just unusually happy and cheerful and I'm fairly sure it wasn't just the beer at work.

I am yet to fully test how well it works to attract the ladies but so far it seems quite promising. I have noticed a fair share of looks coming my way while wearing this, as well as some hairtwirling from girls sitting next to me on the bus. What I really need to do is take this sweet blend out clubbing some night.

That is all for now, but there is more to come. I'll keep you updated.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 1:46 PM by D_Darko.)
10-24-2013 1:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core Review ryusei 66 23,973 05-31-2018 6:22 AM
Last Post: MacCauley
  Core College Review GettingStarted 6 3,470 08-03-2014 2:25 AM
Last Post: fero-man
  Core and Imprint Review KIMBA 112 44,965 07-31-2014 10:20 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial