Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Review and discussion of RAW Spray.
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Review and discussion of RAW Spray.
06-10-2019 12:08 AM

Forgive me if this isn't the right place for a review. I tried to post this thread in the review section but, the vendor doesn't have any threads or I couldn't find it.
Of course I am a newbie at this and I did lurk before posting. I knew to temper my expectations and was even prepared for negative results.
So bare with me. I could have very well done something wrong or at the very least need more time to test it but, I have tested it for 4 days in a row.

The product I used is called "RAW for him" from Rawchemistry, It smells alright.
The instructions say to spray it in the air and walk through the mist. I did that and it seemed too mild. Knowing not to OD I used two sprays on both of my wrists. Before heading off to work.
It seemed to give me a slight boost in social status at work.
This 5/10 coworker chatted me up, we don't normally talk. Not that we are friends or enemies just neutral. She seemed a touch more friendly to me.
Didn't give me her number or anything but, talked work related stuff.
This middle aged women who suggested I wear a cologne was a bit extra friendly (not flirtatious) with me but, didn't say anything about my scent.

Next day I upped it 4 sprays, 2 on wrists and 2 on neck.

Guys at work who are nice to me even without me wearing any mones or scents seemed a touch happier to see me, We never had any bad blood. They seemed cooler with me. One guy who barely talks to me gave me a helpful work related reminder. Which I found a bit odd. But, it wasn't negative.
I went to get breakfast, It's a place I frequent few times a month.
The guy offered me a free cup of coffee for the road, but, that could have been coincidence and maybe I'm seeing things all wrong.

So far, I would say it's a mild social boost at best or spray on sugar water at worst.
It has very high reviews on Amazon, The site claims to make one attractive to the opposite sex, but, I feel like I got somewhat more attention from males than from females. I hesitate to say it's a huge success or an epic fail. Just a slight boost in the right direction. Socials are useful pheromone to have for other things.

Does anyone have any experiences with this product? Aside from using it more often is there anything else I should be doing?
06-10-2019 12:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Review and discussion of RAW Spray.
06-10-2019 3:41 PM

(06-10-2019 12:08 AM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  Does anyone have any experiences with this product? Aside from using it more often is there anything else I should be doing?

I have never tried it and won't, to be perfectly honest with you. While I might be missing out, I am very leery of any product that hasn't been vetted and cross examined, by members here (and the site goes back for decades), is only sold on Amazon, has only infomerical type external reviews, but yet has glowing positive feedback.

I won't attempt to disparage your results, belittle or denigrate RAW (at least they list their main pheromones and how much of them they put in each bottle, so that's something they have over the Dr. A's concoction), but I am leery of any product that is marketed in that fashion.

As for what to do; might i suggest purchasing another product such as Nude Alpha, Wolf, or any of the other heavy hitters and comparing the results? then you could come back and tell us that RAW suck...or tell me to suck it! Either way, we all ultimately win.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-10-2019 3:41 PM
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-10-2019 5:11 PM

Thank you Gladen, I knew I was bound to make a bad purchase sooner or later.
Though, I don't feel bad about buying this product,
I will take your suggestions into consideration.
The worst thing about RAW is that it markets it self as a sexual but, it's more of a social. Which is a bit dishonest but, that's only my take on it.

As I recall, I was suggested to try the following.
-Nude Alpha
-Xist
-Wolf
-EvolveXS
-The Love God.

I'm thinking of trying Xist next, Anymore suggestions for me?
06-10-2019 5:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-10-2019 5:14 PM

The Love God.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
06-10-2019 5:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

AlexG
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-26-2019 9:59 AM

I have also purchased RawChemistry Spray and Oil I might test it soon. lets see how well it goes... The last few days i have used only swoon and got really crazy results from both women and men!
06-26-2019 9:59 AM
MMM

Rep Post

06-26-2019 4:26 PM

(06-26-2019 9:59 AM)AlexG Wrote:  I have also purchased RawChemistry Spray and Oil I might test it soon. lets see how well it goes... The last few days i have used only Swoon and got really crazy results from both women and men!

You care to share
your definition of CRAZY RESULTS, and dosage/s used to get them, Alex? Friends

Mucho thanks! Scaut

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2019 4:27 PM by MMM.)
06-26-2019 4:26 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

06-26-2019 5:01 PM

I have the oil concentrate I believe. I spent $30 on it, so I didn't mind the gamble. I like the fragrance at least, but I haven't really done enough testing. And that's why I bought it, to test it. If it had a bad reputation, then I would refrain from buying. But that's why this forum is here. Would be nice if more people tested it so we could get a consensus in the forum. If there are reviews somewhere, let's unearth them!

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2019 5:02 PM by NikkiReloaded.)
06-26-2019 5:01 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-24-2019 7:42 PM

Based on your results it seem like a good product for workdays.

Maybe try adding some none heavier product for evenings.

Seems similar to my experience with old version of pherx.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019 7:43 PM by Pheroman.)
08-24-2019 7:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

AlexG
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2019 5:56 AM

(06-26-2019 4:26 PM)MMM Wrote:  You care to share
your definition of CRAZY RESULTS, and dosage/s used to get them, Alex? Friends

Mucho thanks! Scaut

Sorry I forgot that i wrote in this thread haha. well believe it or not but once I wore 3 drops of swoon two on the neck and one split behind each ear and a gay person came up to me, which was a bit frightening and unpleasant to me, but i have read that pheromones do have some special effect on women's and gay man's brain?

And yeah the for the results with girls: it happened sometimes that the girls i know (between 14 and 19 yrs old, I'm 19) stood next to me for a long time and also i have noticed if they took deep breaths through the nose Smile and imo they were just even more friendly so i think most of these pheromone products do really work! (At first I didn't believe it)

Yesterday i wore 3 drops of voodoo same application points as with swoon and one girl asked me how many ex girlfriends i've got Mrgreen (even though i havent been in a relationship till now)
08-25-2019 5:56 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-27-2019 7:56 AM

(08-25-2019 5:56 AM)AlexG Wrote:  ... and a gay person came up to me, which was a bit frightening and unpleasant to me, but i have read that pheromones do have some special effect on women's and gay man's brain?

Well AlexG, pheromones affect all of our brains, we just don't notice it within ourselves so much. This is why other guys will show aggression or otherwise get furtive when your walk doesn't match the pheromones talk.

I'm curious as to why a gay man approaching you would be unpleasant and especially frightening. No offense, but whom a person is sexually attracted to has, in my opinion, no bearing on what sort of a person they are. Plus, if one goes on the assumption that straight ladies and homosexual men are typically attracted to desirable males; his approaching is actually quite complimentary.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-27-2019 7:56 AM

Share This Thread