Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Review: Cohesion and Evolve
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
376 thanks in 228 posts

RE: Review: Cohesion and Evolve
01-06-2013 11:28 PM

hmmmmm very interesting. Honestly any companies mones I never keep on for more then 6 hours unless i forget or I just can't wash it off where ever I am. Well except I did try a short test with New Pheromone Additive overlapping but i picked a bad spot behind my ears tore up my skin later trying to wash it off

But very good to know...I don't have any cohesion left but maybe I'll try it with evolve
01-06-2013 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
silvermist
Chilling

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 3 posts

01-09-2013 8:55 AM

Just thought of something: I ordered both products in the unscented versions, and added a mix of my own essential oils.

Steve puts about 5% of essential oils in his scented mixes, and I put around 40 drops in each 10ml bottle.

1ml is about 35-40 drops, so my cohesion and evolve contain about 10% of essential oils: maybe this has an effect?

Another possibility is that 1 spray of each is too much for me.
01-09-2013 8:55 AM
mariokarke
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

01-10-2013 8:30 PM

(01-06-2013 7:27 PM)silvermist Wrote:  However, I noticed something after a few attempts: about 6 to 7 hours after the spray application, the effect is HUGE.

I noticed that too. Yesterday i applied evolve and went to gym, it was 3pm, and didnt see many things. But later at 8 man, wtf was that, seriously this stuff is powerful, i got some awesome hits, women starring at me, and VIP treatment!
(01-06-2013 7:27 PM)silvermist Wrote:  However, I noticed something after a few attempts: about 6 to 7 hours after the spray application, the effect is HUGE.

I noticed that too. Yesterday i applied evolve and went to gym, it was 3pm, and didnt see many things. But later at 8 man, wtf was that, seriously this stuff is powerful, i got some awesome hits, women starring at me, and VIP treatment!
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 8:32 PM by mariokarke.)
01-10-2013 8:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3974
Thanks received:
3336 thanks in 1522 posts

01-14-2013 4:30 AM

I experienced my first real app of Evolve-XS today from a new bottle of the juice i ordered the 50% upgrade and its a 15 ml sprayer, well i went for one spray pumped it a couple a times and on the next one out it came not a spray but a squirt i slapped it on over top of my Brut a/s and immediately went for another hard pump to clear the nozzle and thus i obtained a good spray by my knee jerk reaction in trying to clear the nozzle, i felt what the heck and slapped it on along with the first stream of the product....

Well all is good because when deciding on what to apply for my town outing and mall shopping expedition i thought anything will do just as long as no one messes with me and i can just keep a low profile and accomplish my shit....

The reason i decided on an alpha invisible app i had spent the morning making love and testing out a few sperm regenerating slugs and any further attraction was the least effect i needed.

Now from the time i stepped out of my car there was no man woman girl child cat dog goat or duck within sniffing distance that did not react to me yes even males were checking me out and females doing a double take after passing me by obviously getting a whiff stopping and doing a u turn back to where ever i was, it was incredible the amount of smiles and side glances coming thick and fast, far too many positives to mention.

This application Evolve-XS was over 6 hours ago and every now and then i am getting a nice whiff of the pheromones, my self effects were cool calm and controlled i could say relaxed although it is not easy to remain relaxed when engulfed in a virtual avalanche of hits especially unexpected as this, i am still trying to come to terms with the reality of this product.

Today is the most dramatic and pronounced effects i have ever witnessed from a pheromone application and believe me i have made a few, and i wonder how did Stevi0 ever learn how to make this stuff work so well.

When i ordered the Evolve-XS i was thinking to try it with some Cohesion-XS oil but my goodness the Evolve already has the chics i talked to today eating out of my hand.

Anyway whatever i already have in my check out basket at pheromonesxs is going to be removed on my next visit and replaced with guess what, yes Evolve you guessed right ha ha, i wonder if this juice is working so well for others as it is for me, it is so unreal i could well understand folks prefer to keep it an exclusive secret Sun bespectacled

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-14-2013 4:30 AM
Thanks given by John Schlongfellow - Banned, scorpio69, F/2.8, Cman888, idontknow, DssMaster
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
421 thanks in 203 posts

01-14-2013 4:44 AM

NO NO .... maybe...... ok probably...... but not today.... tomorrow sounds good...... damn you Terry.....

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-14-2013 4:44 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3974
Thanks received:
3336 thanks in 1522 posts

01-14-2013 5:35 AM

(01-14-2013 4:44 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  NO NO .... maybe...... ok probably...... but not today.... tomorrow sounds good...... damn you Terry.....
What !!! don,t blame me, you porpoise pumper Shok Blum i would put the blame solely onto Steve0's shoulders cause he is the genius behind the Evolve-XS juice phenomenon, like it or not it certainly attracts attention, and judging by my experience i would say that anyone using this is going to experience some very real action, i would not be concerned cause unlike N.P.A. OD i did not see anyone sneering, baring their teeth or snarling at me, i did have a few jerks muscle men and heavy types squinting at me occasionally however the Evolve had me set and clearly showed that i was not one to be messed with Yu

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-14-2013 5:35 AM
Thanks given by F/2.8, idontknow, latorrin82

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB theLaw 84 19,501 11-06-2016 1:56 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 7,040 08-30-2016 7:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Evolve Review Hentaimas 71 22,255 06-26-2015 4:06 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 21,139 06-04-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,071 05-05-2015 9:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82