Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Returning to pheromones after many years
TaskforceAlpha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Returning to pheromones after many years
09-21-2016 1:18 PM

(09-21-2016 11:49 AM)lovevibe Wrote:  Task, I enjoy your posts.

I was on here a lot a few years ago and am disappointed at how some of these people on here apparently have nothing better to do than to get on here and try to make out like they are getting all swole up and calling people out for silly things. On an Internet forum nonetheless! What sad lives they must lead!

Keep doing what you are doing, and thanks for your posts!

Hey no problem, same on other communities as well, if that's what the mones do I had better stay clear lol
09-21-2016 1:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by lovevibe
Login or register to remove all advertising

Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 490
Thanks received:
457 thanks in 261 posts

RE: Returning to pheromones after many years
09-25-2016 4:11 PM

(09-19-2016 5:35 PM)Androcles Wrote:  The perpetual modus operandi....

[Image: icct9o.png]

You are fully capable of telling us that you randomly go buy 3 products worth over $170. Then you ask the community to choose from your list. Because a party is coming up in in 2 days....so a member has a deadline.

No response from members. You go with one anyways. You state you have success. Kisses and cuddles. Deer in the headlights...reactions....etc..etc..

You turn around and ask 2 days later to ask... what is the best pheromone that has the most hits recorded by this community as if someone is willing to keep track of this dynamic answer. You're stuck in the newbie space, so cleverly, you use the shoutout box.

You beefcake turn around and say you are testing AM and Glace and get zero hits. Of course, no details. Just a one-liner. I guess that was a complaint?

For most guys here, you aren't providing some new "epiphany" with your post. It follows the exact same troll template overly used hundreds of times.

BarefootOxford asked you an important question. You ignore him. When you finally got 2 more members involved you got excited, then defensive as this "MO" usually does, then post back.

This is my point. Or better yet. These are my points.

If you ask a question, expect to answer some too. It's the proper thing to do.

We all know what AM, Glace, and L2K can do... not surprising.

Some of your buddies....
Johnny__08
rick21655
vamp12344
nlmda101
VegasGypsy
Silent Alpha

If a veteran member posts something doesn't work. We understand. That person has contributed a wealth of information. We know about them. When a noob posts, we don't know you. So we have to ask questions.

Probably won't read a good response from you or maybe for a year or so, depending on your self-esteem and/or agenda...however, please provide some information. You just want to complain? You want to us to enjoy your vast experience? You need help? What is it?

Well, i can clearly see what's your point androcles. So keep up your good work buddy Sun bespectacled

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
09-25-2016 4:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Androcles - Banned

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones that are two years old and still factory sealed question?? Vampiro 1 204 11-02-2017 12:37 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420