Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Repeat Purchases
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Repeat Purchases
05-23-2015 9:22 PM

(05-23-2015 8:39 PM)Sylvian Wrote:  Does anyone use just one product? You may have tried a few, or maybe even several, but eventually you settled on the one product that does everything you want a mone product to do.

Is there anyone who uses a combo of 2-3 products, at varying ratios depending on the target/setting, sometimes using only one or removing one component, but uses those 2-3 products and no other?

And finally, is there anyone who uses the products of only one vendor?

Many Thanks.

Lately, I have been pretty exclusively using Pheromone Treasures products. Captain is the phero I wear more than any other. Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection round out the top three products and I will probably stick with them az long as they keep working.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
05-23-2015 9:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Post your Black Friday's mones purchases LebronJames 31 8,743 12-01-2011 12:11 PM
Last Post: dbot