Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Repeat PT Customer - Company Review/Testimonial
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Repeat PT Customer - Company Review/Testimonial
09-08-2018 10:41 PM

I figured I am going to spread the love today and do another company review or two!

I have had nothing but good service with John at Pheromone Treasures. Where do I begin?

1. Bottles look amazing.
2. Orders come with a small treasure chest free of charge, that may contain smaller bottle orders. (In other words, if you order a 10ml oil, it may come in a small treasure chest.) Additionally, big or small bottles will be wrapped in a gold, string-tied bag.
3. Oils (maybe some sprays) are taped to prevent any possible leaking.
4. Orders come with a sample.

I could go on and on, but how many companies go above and beyond with making you feel like you ordered a pheromone treasure? Beyond that, there have been a couple of times in the past where I called John on order status, product returns, and product questions. I am not sure if that is his personal number, but if it is then be easy on the calls, everyone Buba_phone

In any event, I am very happy with the products and service given. Not only is it good to find a company that has some homerun products, but service and the additional "oomph" makes it better!

Quick note: As I saw a thread on shipping times, it may depend on stock. You may get your product in days or it may be a week or so. (That is taking into account the dreaded USPS, even though they have gotten better lately.) Usually I get my products in a matter of days.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 10:45 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
09-08-2018 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Repeat PT Customer - Company Review/Testimonial
09-09-2018 8:24 AM

(09-08-2018 10:41 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I figured I am going to spread the love today and do another company review or two!

I have had nothing but good service with John at Pheromone Treasures. Where do I begin?

1. Bottles look amazing.
2. Orders come with a small treasure chest free of charge, that may contain smaller bottle orders. (In other words, if you order a 10ml oil, it may come in a small treasure chest.) Additionally, big or small bottles will be wrapped in a gold, string-tied bag.
3. Oils (maybe some sprays) are taped to prevent any possible leaking.
4. Orders come with a sample.

I could go on and on, but how many companies go above and beyond with making you feel like you ordered a pheromone treasure? Beyond that, there have been a couple of times in the past where I called John on order status, product returns, and product questions. I am not sure if that is his personal number, but if it is then be easy on the calls, everyone Buba_phone

In any event, I am very happy with the products and service given. Not only is it good to find a company that has some homerun products, but service and the additional "oomph" makes it better!

Quick note: As I saw a thread on shipping times, it may depend on stock. You may get your product in days or it may be a week or so. (That is taking into account the dreaded USPS, even though they have gotten better lately.) Usually I get my products in a matter of days.

I have also had similar experience with this company as you described. I really like the detail they put into things like the gold bags and the handmade treasure chests.

I get half of my single molecules from them as a lot of them are only $10 for the 1MG/1ML bottles of your choice in Ethanol or DPG and they are A-Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone, DHEA, and Pregnenolone. I also get my Oxytocin from them as well and at$40 for the 1MG/1ML it is the best value I have found.

They really pay attention to all the details and I have always got my products in a decent time frame.

I have really enjoyed Captain oil, Swoon, and GOA from them and the value is there without a doubt. I like the smoothness of there products and the ease of use.
09-09-2018 8:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread