Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship between stress and efficacy
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3082
Thanks received:
5667 thanks in 1024 posts

RE: Relationship between stress and efficacy
05-06-2012 1:36 AM

(05-05-2012 7:52 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I think it could go deeper than that. We are using human hormones, or a byproduct of those hormones, and attempting to cause a physiological response.
Human or not, in the all-seeing eyes of the feds it still can be considered a treatment option and the FDA will shamelessly slap their classic disclaimer on it

(05-05-2012 7:52 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I know that they are just starting to look at using pheromones as potential treatment options for certain diseases, and if much success is ever achieved in doing so, it could lead to pheromones being reclassified and full on FDA regulation.
I'm an outside of the box thinker and feel modern western medicine is linear crap due to the fear of social and judicial repercussions.
Trust me I'm all for it but sadly it will never come to fruition unless the FDA can figure out a way to make a buck off it.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-06-2012 1:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by OpR8R, AlternativeGirl

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Relationship between stress and efficacy - thundr - 05-06-2012 1:36 AM